Author Topic: Haha Anthony Roberts tearing Division a new one!  (Read 4804 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Haha Anthony Roberts tearing Division a new one!
« on: April 20, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »
http://blog.anthonyrobertsonline.com/2009/04/more-on-genxxl-axio-labs-syntrop-and-sciroxx-and-a-story-about-back-in-the-day/

We all know Anthony Roberts is a big time schmoe.  But I thought this was pretty spot on concerning our own resident steroid guru!  DIV what say you Mr. Inside Man!  LMAO! 

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Haha Anthony Roberts tearing Division a new one!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »
you know this will get deleted and you will get a threat of being banned by RON and whats funny is all those post that were mentioned i rememeber, and alot of post started to get deleted ha and this was the guy that would bash and flame you for wanting to use UG gear qoute" I ONLY USE HG GEAR I WONT USE UG"  ha........

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »
sweet, DIV is uber famous!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 03:00:52 PM »
Ouch  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 03:10:41 PM »
you know this will get deleted and you will get a threat of being banned by RON and whats funny is all those post that were mentioned i rememeber, and alot of post started to get deleted ha and this was the guy that would bash and flame you for wanting to use UG gear qoute" I ONLY USE HG GEAR I WONT USE UG"  ha........

Why would Ron ban anyone for posting this? It wouldn't be deleted on the main board I'm pretty sure.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 03:25:14 PM »
DIV can delete it all he wants.  It's all over BodyofScience.  DIV talks a lot about various UG labs and most of it is hot air with no proof or actual evidence. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 03:26:42 PM »
no the threats of being banned come from DIV saying he will make sure RON banns you

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 04:43:25 PM »
ya just dont know who you can trust these days? hmmm i think im going to mex. real soon.....any requests?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 05:00:59 PM »
ya just dont know who you can trust these days? hmmm i think im going to mex. real soon.....any requests?

You should always question what people are saying.  You should always be double checking information and doing your own research to deduce a valid opinion, never take one source of information as the absolute truth.  Many cases have shown that through the years, and that's not just with steroids or steroid boards, its for everything.  Everyone has their own motives and agendas so what comes out of someones mouth is usually half truths and twisted lies to suit their own needs.

One of my favorite quotes by Timothy Leary: "Think for yourself, question authority".  Words to live by.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »
Is anybody know why GH15 want to have a picture of Division ?
J

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »
You should always question what people are saying.  You should always be double checking information and doing your own research to deduce a valid opinion, never take one source of information as the absolute truth.  Many cases have shown that through the years, and that's not just with steroids or steroid boards, its for everything.  Everyone has their own motives and agendas so what comes out of someones mouth is usually half truths and twisted lies to suit their own needs.

One of my favorite quotes by Timothy Leary: "Think for yourself, question authority".  Words to live by.

Great post.

8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 03:13:23 AM »
Not defending Div cos I dont know what he has done to others here but Anthony Roberts is a big conman and talks proberly more shit than what Division has apparently talked.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 03:29:44 AM »
This has nothing to do with motivational tapes  >:(
P

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 04:03:12 AM »
This has nothing to do with motivational tapes  >:(

I was thinking the same thing.  :-\
w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 04:47:51 AM »
Not defending Div cos I dont know what he has done to others here but Anthony Roberts is a big conman and talks proberly more shit than what Division has apparently talked.

X2 A Roberts used to post on here for a short while, to me he seemed like a good poster, but Im not into all the board drama beyond this site.  But anyhow a couple guys came down hard on Roberts about stuff he has done or said, again I dont know what the truth is, but they really got on him, exposed him and I think kind of chased him away??

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »
wow, all the drama.

but still, why would anyone but this UG shit into your body?  who knows whats in it, how sterile it is, and what metals are in there?  I sure as hell would never put that crap in me.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »
yup yup
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »
AR has been and will always be a liar.

I don't believe a single word he says.

The things he bitches about in that blog are things he's done and still does to this day.

UG is always a risk, some are more willing to take it than myself.

There are plenty of HG products/companys that are not faked, but you have to know the right people and 99% of AAS users will never be this lucky, so UG is here to stay.

Everyone has a hand in these labs these days, so only believe yourself and what conclusions you come to, most people in this game are not looking out for your best interests.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 05:17:17 PM »
yeah, AR sounds very upset since there are soo many mods these days, and they are getting all the stuff he used to get.
you are gay.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 09:04:17 PM »
Bottom line. Division is a liar. When questioned on his own refs he lies.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 04:16:05 AM »
Info PMed to me from a very reliable person.

Here's some Truth about AR for you:

*I did some work for him, a lot of work, and was never paid a dime...the guy owes me a butt load.
*I was promised several things in return for my work, never received any of them
*AR tried to stir up a lot of trouble with the owner of **********.com. Not going to go into detail here but in short, he was prosecuted for all that he did and had the hammer brought down hard on him...and it will continue to be.
*Some articles I wrote for Anthony, I have no proof that is 100% but I wouldn't be surprised...I have been told by several people that he took those articles and printed them under his own name in a foreign BB mag.

The guy is a liar and a cheat. There is nothing good about this guy to be said at all.

You can post this info if you like. One thing is for sure, this guy is bad news and all should stay away from him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 04:17:05 AM »
X2 A Roberts used to post on here for a short while, to me he seemed like a good poster, but Im not into all the board drama beyond this site.  But anyhow a couple guys came down hard on Roberts about stuff he has done or said, again I dont know what the truth is, but they really got on him, exposed him and I think kind of chased him away??

He wont post in an environment he can't control (via erasing posts, locking threads, banning members, revealing members personal info when debates don't go his way, etc).

AR has been and will always be a liar.

I don't believe a single word he says.

The things he bitches about in that blog are things he's done and still does to this day.

Yes he's done the same exact things, like DIVISION's product pimping, even says so in the blog.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 05:01:42 AM »
So is this Anthony Roberts GH15 ?

J

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25:26 AM »
So is this Anthony Roberts GH15 ?

No.  Anthony has an ego that won't allow him to post more than 3 times under some name before revealing himself. 

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 06:27:19 AM »
Ok. So who do u think Gh15 is ?

J