Author Topic: Pec injection?  (Read 4559 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Pec injection?
« on: April 20, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
Hi all,

I want to inject into my pec, I already inject into biceps, delts, glutes but I want to try pec with 0.5cc in the left pec.

Any advice will be cool.  ;)

Thanks
J

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Pec injection?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »
i luv pec injects..... what you do is grab the side of you pec find you a spot where you have a thick slab of meat it should be about 4" above th nipple and stick slow your chest is going to want to spasm but relax and push the 1" needle in then inject slowly have fun

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 02:34:04 PM »
Thanks for the advice  I dont have big pec so how fat u think should I go ?

I'm gonna try this in about 5min ^^
 ;)

J

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 02:37:55 PM »
well find the muscle go with the 1" thats what i use on every part

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »
just do what most do and stare at your pecs for about 10 min.

J/K same as above, just grab a handful, even if it isn't much and go in at an angle but not horizontal. If you have small pecs but are muscular only go in about a half an inch or so.  Inject slow though it may burn a bit, breaking the skin is the toughest part

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:53 AM »
Take the pec you are going to inject and divide it up into four equal size parts with imaginary lines. 

The certain spot that will be the "crosshairs" in the middle of the " + " will be where you inject.

I have never gone above a 5/8th" needle.  And sometimes I don't even insert that all the way.  I can't imagine the need for a 1" unless you have a high percentage of BF. 

dustin

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »
Pec shots aren't hard at all. If you've just worked out pecs and there is DOMS, then sometimes they can get a little twitchy when you reach around which is sort of nerve wracking. That aside, there's little to no pain. That includes both injection and the residual pain afterward.

Once you pin them you'll wonder why you never did it before. Start with a smaller volume of something water based like a peptide, injectable vitamin or something... I did it with vitamin b12 in case I would puss out, but I never did. I just get a little twitchy if I worked out chest the day before. Pec injects are great.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 06:01:23 PM »
Just want to thank you all for all your advices. I'm gonna try pec injection on friday. I'll let u know.

Again thanks you all

;)
J

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »
1" are you fucked ?!?! why wouldn't you use a 5/8" ???

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »
1" are you fucked ?!?! why wouldn't you use a 5/8" ???

i have very large pecs and muscle bellies i only buy 1" 20g  to keep it simple

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »
im not as thick as you look though capt. but i dont really know your diminsions your bigger in proportion but i think iam larger in size if that make any since you know what i mean

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 11:25:23 PM »
i have very large pecs and muscle bellies i only buy 1" 20g  to keep it simple

I still think that's crazy, considering you can get 5/8" , I haven't gone below 23g since my rookie days when I was stupid and shooting 21g and leaving harpoon size holes everywhere. It takes a little longer with 23g or 25g but the hole dissapears after.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 11:33:08 PM »
i buy all my pins and syringes at the farm supplies and the smallest they got is 20g 1"

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 11:33:51 PM »
I still think that's crazy, considering you can get 5/8" , I haven't gone below 23g since my rookie days when I was stupid and shooting 21g and leaving harpoon size holes everywhere. It takes a little longer with 23g or 25g but the hole dissapears after.

Amen to that.

Tried some 21g, bled every time. Even stretching the skin before injecting. Not a problem with the 23's. Besides, pumping in 2.5ml should go slow so no pocket of oil is formed.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 03:35:12 AM »
i buy all my pins and syringes at the farm supplies and the smallest they got is 20g 1"

Damn man, you like to suffer, huh?  Why not just order some needles by mail?

I've used all the way up to a 1 1/2."  I just don't inject all the way, plus I always flex the pec first to increase the depth (left pec: take left arm and grab right delt & flex).