Author Topic: Ten Years After Columbine, It's Easier to Bear Arms  (Read 5902 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Ten Years After Columbine, It's Easier to Bear Arms
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »
I'm no fan of the KKK. I don't believe in intimidation of any innocent people. But according to your statement, gangbanging would be acceptable to you if it were more profitable...Interesting .

No, actually, I was going off of a radio interview that a Prominant rapper did at a Washington, DC radio station. He said that there are Bloods and Crips in his area and he asked some Bloods one day, about why are they gang-banging, and was there any money in it. They siad "no", then he said, then why do something that is not making any money. Some kinda agreed, but he was trying drive home the point that Gang-banging is a profitless affair, and they need to do something that at least turns a profit.  

Think about it, you join (get beat in) a gang, live with your mother, have no job (or have a P/T job) and hang around all day to fight, Tag, and shoot. And you are not making money in the process. I quite what-ever endeavor that I was doing. I can be broke without getting shot on my own. Or I can get a job or start a business and have money.  

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »
it does shape culture in a way.  however, culture is shaped more by it's members than media.  deterrance is key.  America needs to stop being such a pussy and take charge of the countries issues.  Stop the PC bullshit and call a spade a spade.  Stop with the positive ass stupid shit.  Hey little johnny, you did so great, i'm so proud you finshed the race.  ven if you did come in dead last, and get lapped six times.  You are still a winner.  BS.  You lost get used to it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »
it does shape culture in a way.  however, culture is shaped more by it's members than media.  deterrance is key.  America needs to stop being such a pussy and take charge of the countries issues.  Stop the PC bullshit and call a spade a spade.  Stop with the positive ass stupid shit.  Hey little johnny, you did so great, i'm so proud you finshed the race.  ven if you did come in dead last, and get lapped six times.  You are still a winner.  BS.  You lost get used to it. 
LOL i may not be as blunt to the little boy but i agree totally, 3 or 4 armed ppl in one of the classes at VA tech could have stopped it, a few teachers with pistols could have stopped columbine...I totally agree im thinking of going back to school and honestly im not sure if my campus allows you to carry but if it does i will definitly carry when going to class.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:05 PM »
LOL i may not be as blunt to the little boy but i agree totally, 3 or 4 armed ppl in one of the classes at VA tech could have stopped it, a few teachers with pistols could have stopped columbine...I totally agree im thinking of going back to school and honestly im not sure if my campus allows you to carry but if it does i will definitly carry when going to class.

You would need to. I could see passive non violent protestor types of people just going postal on your ass!  >:(
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2009, 10:40:36 PM »
Is that the culture from which the Columbine murderers arose?    ::)

Those guys were hardcore, all the way.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2009, 10:46:58 PM »
You would need to. I could see passive non violent protestor types of people just going postal on your ass!  >:(
actually the school i might attend is in Downtown houston and not the best area especially if your going in the evening. But in all seriousness when i was at UH main campus we had a few protest that had to be broken up by campus police so i wouldnt all those ppl passive or non violent. The main campus is right in the middle of the ghetto i mean smack dab in the middle the popeyes across the street from campus had bullet proof glass with a small hole to slide the food through...Id crack up everytime i drove by it, we had alot of robberies at gun point on campus and so on and so on...I never carried there i went during the day and i was always fairly confident that if they had the choice to rob me or someone else they would chose the other person, probably foolish but i never had any problems.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »
actually the school i might attend is in Downtown houston and not the best area especially if your going in the evening. But in all seriousness when i was at UH main campus we had a few protest that had to be broken up by campus police so i wouldnt all those ppl passive or non violent. The main campus is right in the middle of the ghetto i mean smack dab in the middle the popeyes across the street from campus had bullet proof glass with a small hole to slide the food through...Id crack up everytime i drove by it, we had alot of robberies at gun point on campus and so on and so on...I never carried there i went during the day and i was always fairly confident that if they had the choice to rob me or someone else they would chose the other person, probably foolish but i never had any problems.

:o  Egads!!! You better arm youself to the teeth!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2009, 12:14:12 AM »
:o  Egads!!! You better arm youself to the teeth!
I cant tell if your being a smart ass or not, im gonna go with my gut and say you are and with that in mind ill give you one of these  :P and tell you that i dont live in your fantasy world ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »
i dont know if it was posted on here but did anyone read about what the shooters real intentions were?

it was released recently that, they had intentions of using a bomb, it failed so they just unloaded on kids.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »
I cant tell if your being a smart ass or not, im gonna go with my gut and say you are and with that in mind ill give you one of these  :P and tell you that i dont live in your fantasy world ;D

{lol} Do you ever get tired of being so wrong?  ;D  I was serious!
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2009, 04:47:49 AM »
Those guys were hardcore, all the way.

Mexicans.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2009, 04:58:53 AM »
That type of logic should have been used by Black men in the South before the Civil Rights era. I garantee the ranks of the KKK would have been consideriably lower.

Damn right!

That is another reason I find liberal Jews to be the worst type of hypocrite on the planet.  If they only believed in firearm ownership, the Holocaust would never have happened.