Author Topic: Ten Years After Columbine, It's Easier to Bear Arms  (Read 5971 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Ten Years After Columbine, It's Easier to Bear Arms
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
Trust me, it's not my brain that's at risk for frostbite, but I got a whole whack of body parts that are.  :-X

This is where we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
I hope you won't think that now requires you to smash my car windows and taser me.  :P

It's my little nickname for the one formerly known as Toxic Avenger  aka  Protein Farts.
LOL see thats exactly why i could never live in canada

That guy had it coming, perhaps not to the extent that he got it but he was far from innocent in that situation and something tells me his side is a tad bias.

I thought it was a movie  :-[

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
forget columbine.  if people were allowed to ccw in schools, it would have been much better

Oh ya, ...I can see your point.
Having a whole bunch of 14 & 15 yr olds with ccw permits would have stopped Columbine ...NOT!  ::)

Schoolyards are not the place for guns!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

Oh ya, ...I can see your point.
Having a whole bunch of 14 & 15 yr olds with ccw permits would have stopped Columbine ...NOT!  ::)

Schoolyards are not the place for guns!
HAHAHA i think he was talking about ppl of legal age who could carry jag such as teachers etc...14 or 15 yr olds cant get a CCW.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 07:00:48 PM »
LOL see thats exactly why i could never live in canada

Something no doubt for which Canadians will be eternally grateful.
You can keep your attitude stateside thankyouverymuch

That guy had it coming, perhaps not to the extent that he got it but he was far from innocent in that situation and something tells me his side is a tad bias.

I thought it was a movie  :-[

The guy was totally innocent!

What crime did he commit? What contraband did they find?
w

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »
This is such a foolish argument....anyone who even lives remotely near an area where they have gangs(virtually any sizable urban area) needs to be able to legally own a gun. Why should any civillized human be a helpless victim to some primitive, unevolved, violent simian-brained savage who will always be able to obtain weapons even if they are illegalized. Believe me, if one of these types attemped to car jack me or "done bust a cap in my a.." I would not hesitate to use my smith and wesson model 29 and blow his mindless head..clean off. In fact, it would be extremely enjoyable.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 07:06:35 PM »
HAHAHA i think he was talking about ppl of legal age who could carry jag such as teachers etc...14 or 15 yr olds cant get a CCW.

I was being sarcastic. Sheesh, ...can no one recognize sarcasm anymore when it's staring them right in the face?
I understand what he was getting at, ...but again, I believe guns have no business being in schools.

Columbine was a tragedy... no doubt about it, but bringing guns in, is like saying all schools should be outfitted with anti-tank missiles too, ...just in case some crack-pot who failed phys ed. decided to level the gymnasium
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 07:07:00 PM »
Something no doubt for which Canadians will be eternally grateful.
You can keep your attitude stateside thankyouverymuch

The guy was totally innocent!

What crime did he commit? What contraband did they find?
He refused to answer questions at the very beginning
He refused to the search
He refused to get out of the car even when told he was being placed under arrest...ive said this many times to you jag do what the police want and you wont have a problem 99.9999999999999% of the time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
This is such a foolish argument....anyone who even lives remotely near an area where they have gangs(virtually any sizable urban area) needs to be able to legally own a gun. Why should any civillized human be a helpless victim to some primitive, unevolved, violent simian-brained savage who will always be able to obtain weapons even if they are illegalized. Believe me, if one of these types attemped to car jack me or "done bust a cap in my a.." I would not hesitate to use my smith and wesson model 29 and blow his mindless head..clean off. In fact, it would be extremely enjoyable.

That type of logic should have been used by Black men in the South before the Civil Rights era. I garantee the ranks of the KKK would have been consideriably lower.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »

You're the only fool here.

Who is arguing you don't or shouldn't have the right to defend yourself?

The only violent simian brained savage on display is you. Take your racist rant to stormfront.

see Tony, ...I do know how to read between the lines.  :D
w

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »
That type of logic should have been used by Black men in the South before the Civil Rights era. I garantee the ranks of the KKK would have been consideriably lower.
I don't follow your logic. What do Southern white men have to do with Car-jacking and gang banging? Makes no sense.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »
I was being sarcastic. Sheesh, ...can no one recognize sarcasm anymore when it's staring them right in the face?
I understand what he was getting at, ...but again, I believe guns have no business being in schools.

Columbine was a tragedy... no doubt about it, but bringing guns in, is like saying all schools should be outfitted with anti-tank missiles too, ...just in case some crack-pot who failed phys ed. decided to level the gymnasium

Guns belong everywhere.  All these school shootings and bs, can be stemmed if they knew that anyone around them could be packing.  It's a general detterant.  Anti-tank missiles are to destructive.  However a nicely mounted 50 cal, would work very well, and cheaper to fit into te school budget.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

The hilarious part is alot of these guys have no clue the lengths their beloved historical leader Ronald Reagan went to, to implement gun control in CA when he was governor. Trying to 'keep the Black man down' he chipped away at the white man's much loved 2nd amendment rights. {lol}

I will admit, I would pay good money to have been able to be a fly on the wall just to see the looks on their faces when those men walked into that room armed to the tits. I wonder how many chairs had to be steam cleaned after that.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »
I don't follow your logic. What do Southern white men have to do with Car-jacking and gang banging? Makes no sense.

What do car jacking and gang banging have to do with Columbine?
w

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »
You're the only fool here.

Who is arguing you don't or shouldn't have the right to defend yourself?

The only violent simian brained savage on display is you. Take your racist rant to stormfront.

see Tony, ...I do know how to read between the lines.  :D
What's racist about this? Maybe you don't have a gang problem in Canada but we do in Florida. Yes, I consider individuals that kill each other on a daily basis to be primitive savages. I never said they had to be black..plenty of hispanic gangs here as well. Of course a liberal such as yourself immediately defends the criminal, the lowlife instead of the innocent victims. Pathetic!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

The KKK is a terrorist organization whose main goal was to itimidate, harass, bully and lynch black folk. A gang so to speak, and that is what most gangs do. Their M.O.

I can't stand gangs of any color, for i believe they are for the weak of mind and spirit. Plus most of the time, there is no money in Gang-banging. So why do it, if you can't make a great profit from it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »
Guns belong everywhere.  All these school shootings and bs, can be stemmed if they knew that anyone around them could be packing.  It's a general detterant.  Anti-tank missiles are to destructive.  However a nicely mounted 50 cal, would work very well, and cheaper to fit into te school budget.

Wouldn't make a difference for nutjobs who want to go out "in a blaze of glory".

I think a more effective deterrant is found in the cultural mindset.
If you can change that, you have no school shooting to begin with.

An ounce of prevention is world a pound of cure, ...unless you're talking weed. A pound of cured trumps an ounce anyday  :P
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »
America is the best place in the world to be a criminal, their rights are constitutionaly protected, too bad it's not so for the victims.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

The KKK is a terrorist organization whose main goal was to itimidate, harass, bully and lynch black folk. A gang so to speak, and that is what most gangs do. Their M.O.

I can't stand gangs of any color, for i believe they are for the weak of mind and spirit. Plus most of the time, there is no money in Gang-banging. So why do it, if you can't make a great profit from it.

I'm no fan of the KKK. I don't believe in intimidation of any innocent people. But according to your statement, gangbanging would be acceptable to you if it were more profitable...Interesting .

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »
What's racist about this? Maybe you don't have a gang problem in Canada but we do in Florida. Yes, I consider individuals that kill each other on a daily basis to be primitive savages. I never said they had to be black..plenty of hispanic gangs here as well. Of course a liberal such as yourself immediately defends the criminal, the lowlife instead of the innocent victims. Pathetic!

Did I mention Black?
did I defend criminal lowlifes?
I simply pointed out you appear to be the only simian brained savage on display.
Take it to stormfront.
w

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »
Yes it's easier to bear arms these days, but good luck getting ammo for your guns, especially if you own assault rifles.

That's the point everyone is pissed off about, who cares if you can bear arms if you can't buy the fucking ammo.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »

You're forgetting the psychological pay-off. It lets the little pricks feel like they're John Holmes.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:33 PM »
Wouldn't make a difference for nutjobs who want to go out "in a blaze of glory".

I think a more effective deterrant is found in the cultural mindset.
If you can change that, you have no school shooting to begin with.

An ounce of prevention is world a pound of cure, ...unless you're talking weed. A pound of cured trumps an ounce anyday  :P

No blaze of glory.  One shot, one kill.  the problem with this is media.  They glorify it and then make these idiots look cool by giving them attention.  One shot to the head during a hostage crisis is worth more than trying to rehab a criminal and help it out.  As for cultural mindset it will never change.  THere will always be idiots out there that think they are bad asses and wearing saggy pants, do rags, or grills is cool.  A city in Georgia, Kennesaw, has a law that you are required to own a firearm.  it is also has the lowest crimerate in the state.  Coinkidink?  Nope general detterent becuase these assholes know that the chance of getting shot at trumps the need/desire to commit the crime.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »
Did I mention Black?
did I defend criminal lowlifes?
I simply pointed out you appear to be the only simian brained savage on display.
Take it to stormfront.
Why do you keep mentioning racist websites? I have known people that were killed by gang members....I see it every single day in my local paper. I grew up in a nice town and now it's full of scumbags. I refuse to be a victim and that makes me a racist? Why don't you bring your Nubian beauty down this way and I'll gladly prove there's nothing predjudiced about me.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 07:29:56 PM »
Yes it's easier to bear arms these days, but good luck getting ammo for your guns, especially if you own assault rifles.

That's the point everyone is pissed off about, who cares if you can bear arms if you can't buy the fucking ammo.

another reason to practice reloading.  I haven't had an issue getting ammo.  But then again im in the south and we like our guns.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »
No blaze of glory.  One shot, one kill.  the problem with this is media.  They glorify it and then make these idiots look cool by giving them attention.  One shot to the head during a hostage crisis is worth more than trying to rehab a criminal and help it out.  As for cultural mindset it will never change.  THere will always be idiots out there that think they are bad asses and wearing saggy pants, do rags, or grills is cool.  A city in Georgia, Kennesaw, has a law that you are required to own a firearm.  it is also has the lowest crimerate in the state.  Coinkidink?  Nope general detterent becuase these assholes know that the chance of getting shot at trumps the need/desire to commit the crime.

Does the media not shape the culture? A Great Canadian once said...

The medium is the message --Marshall McLuhan

...so again, it boils down to culture, ...not deterrence.
w