Author Topic: At the cone- of fail to fill with fail-food because we plan to fail or fail to  (Read 3359 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
whats it like to take steroids

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
yes even Jussup Falcon Wilcocks will also teach bodybuilding in heavenly Falcon crest

I could see the older one standing next to a regal falcon as he plows the younger ones and she is offering advice(s)
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I could see the older one standing next to a regal falcon as he plows the younger ones and she is offering advice(s)

at the falcon crest there is no rest only incest
A

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
plan!

the diet wich will make us fatter / immobile!

or an experimental diet in wich the future will be uknown unless trialed!

Wow.  Your arms look a lot bigger in some of those shots, Johnny.  I'd joke and say some of your beer has anabolics in it, but I know you're dead-set against steroids.

Fly, Falcon, Fly :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wow.  Your arms look a lot bigger in some of those shots, Johnny.  I'd joke and say some of your beer has anabolics in it, but I know you're dead-set against steroids.

Fly, Falcon, Fly :)

blah blah u forget at 6feet6 my arms are longer creating more of an illusion or reality of mass, im simply filled out like someon 5feet6

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
blah blah u forget at 6feet6 my arms are longer creating more of an illusion or reality of mass, im simply filled out like someon 5feet6

thats not true johnny. the longer your liimbs are the harder it is to look big. if you look big, you are massive. if a short guy looks big, they are small (lee preist)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
ever go on a fast falcon?7 day 30 day liquid diet.
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thats not true johnny. the longer your liimbs are the harder it is to look big. if you look big, you are massive. if a short guy looks big, they are small (lee preist)

wrong, u forget bone length

i dont know the name i guess its the humorous or radias, anyways my frucking radias bone is probably 18 inches while a lil tike like yous arm radias bone is only 12 . so i already have longer untrained bicep potential, in its natural state will be larger than your overtrained arm stick swizzler
A