Author Topic: ephedrine  (Read 4991 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
ephedrine
« on: April 20, 2009, 11:30:27 PM »
what are the thermogenic/ fat  loss effects of taking ephedrine without the caffeine and aspirin?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: ephedrine
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »
ephedrine HCL is very effective but with C and A it augments it's effects.  I've only ever used it with Yohimbine and caffeine not aspirin

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 12:15:22 AM »
ephedrine HCL is very effective but with C and A it augments it's effects.  I've only ever used it with Yohimbine and caffeine not aspirin
Yea, if you want your blood pressure to go through the roof.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 12:17:03 AM »
i know a fat guy who uses it every day for sinuses. 

i have found it doesn't do much for fat loss alone - but it sure keeps you awake at night and dries out sinuses.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 12:51:58 AM »

Ephedrine together with Yohimbine?

Very stupid thing to do, i just hope you don't go squatting, deadlifting or benchpressing on that.  :-X :-X :-X
And i hope yout not overweight or have other problems.

It will be a mess to clean up after the paramedics have zipped your body.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 12:56:54 AM »
Sorry I should have clarified......NYC.....n orephedrine, yohimbine, caffeine.  I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Maybe ephedrine is bad with yohimbine but norephedrine certainly isn't.  This stuff isn't made anymore but when it was it was an awesome fat burner. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 01:00:11 AM »
Sorry I should have clarified......NYC.....n orephedrine, yohimbine, caffeine.  I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Maybe ephedrine is bad with yohimbine but norephedrine certainly isn't.  This stuff isn't made anymore but when it was it was an awesome fat burner. 

It's in Ephedra. Some people claim Ephedra burns more fat because ephedra contains Ephedrine, Norephedrine, pseudoephedrine, N-methylephedrine and so on....

The combination is supposed to do it.

But again, for the slow guys here: Don't take ephedrine with Yohimbine!!! NEVER.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 01:23:06 AM »
It's in Ephedra. Some people claim Ephedra burns more fat because ephedra contains Ephedrine, Norephedrine, pseudoephedrine, N-methylephedrine and so on....

The combination is supposed to do it.

But again, for the slow guys here: Don't take ephedrine with Yohimbine!!! NEVER.

why what the hell happens? werent those combined in some of the old fatburners before the ephedra ban  ???

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 01:24:05 AM »
why what the hell happens? werent those combined in some of the old fatburners before the ephedra ban  ???

adipokinetix which was awesome was NYC....norephedrine, yohimbine, caffeine so I'm not sure why ephedrine and yohimbine can't be combined.  I'd like to know this too.  I don't use fat burnes that often and have never heard that. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »

Both are hard on the heart and raise blood pressure. Especially in overweight people or when you work or take steroids out that's a potential danger. The two combined don't have any benefits, so why should you do it when it only raises side effects?

I for a start would say that the combination of Yohimbine and L-Carnitin (~3g) is a great fatburner. Or you can cycle the two, this also helps if you are prone to get addicted fast.

Just do 5 days ECA, then stop for two days, then do 5 days Yohimbine-Carnitin and so on.

Me for a start, i'd say ECA is overrated anyways, i would just take it on non-training days to battle the hunger and raise the metabolism, on cardio or training days you should burn enough calories.

Be careful with your heart guys, you only have one. That goes for the girls too! Be careful with your guys hearts.  ;D ;D

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 01:55:52 AM »
Both are hard on the heart and raise blood pressure. Especially in overweight people or when you work or take steroids out that's a potential danger. The two combined don't have any benefits, so why should you do it when it only raises side effects?

I for a start would say that the combination of Yohimbine and L-Carnitin (~3g) is a great fatburner. Or you can cycle the two, this also helps if you are prone to get addicted fast.

Just do 5 days ECA, then stop for two days, then do 5 days Yohimbine-Carnitin and so on.

Me for a start, i'd say ECA is overrated anyways, i would just take it on non-training days to battle the hunger and raise the metabolism, on cardio or training days you should burn enough calories.

Be careful with your heart guys, you only have one. That goes for the girls too! Be careful with your guys hearts.  ;D ;D

Thanks for the info! I havent taken ephedra in a few years... I didnt like it in the sense that I started to feel like dead weight/sluggish without it, and noticed that I almost needed it to get through my training.. so I kicked that habit.. 
I find that an aspirin and cup of coffee right before cardio makes a good difference... could be my imagination. sometimes I'll add EGCG(green tea) and L-carnitine if i have it around.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 01:58:31 AM »
Better to do it without fat burners, especially for people who plan on staying lean, not just getting lean.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 02:01:07 AM »
Thanks for the info! I havent taken ephedra in a few years... I didnt like it in the sense that I started to feel like dead weight/sluggish without it, and noticed that I almost needed it to get through my training.. so I kicked that habit.. 
I find that an aspirin and cup of coffee right before cardio makes a good difference... could be my imagination. sometimes I'll add EGCG(green tea) and L-carnitine if i have it around.

Definitly the better choice!! Green tea, caffeine are good enough.

You have to be very careful with ephedrine, i took it in the past. You become used to it quicker than you think. I think i am a type that doesn't get addicted fast, so i can brush off stuff like this easily and i can control it. So i only took it one or twice a week.

If you make it a habit, you'll soon be ending up sniffing 100mg ephedrine prior WO. (example from a german board)  ;D ;D

Better to do it without fat burners, especially for people who plan on staying lean, not just getting lean.

Cardio is way better, and it makes you also feel good. Fatburners make you feel like shit, some directly, some when you come off.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:58 AM »
Cardio is way better, and it makes you also feel good. Fatburners make you feel like shit, some directly, some when you come off.

I prefer 1 rep sitting down in the recliner and then multiple reps of on-arm beer glass lifting. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 02:09:00 AM »
I prefer 1 rep sitting down in the recliner and then multiple reps of on-arm beer glass lifting. ;D

kidding aside, if you're not on tons of stimulants, that type of cardio will make you fat very fast.  ;D ;D ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 02:13:56 AM »
kidding aside, if you're not on tons of stimulants, that type of cardio will make you fat very fast.  ;D ;D ;D

All depends on total amounts. Beer and wine is fine on any diet.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 02:17:56 AM »
All depends on total amounts. Beer and wine is fine on any diet.

That is nitpicking.

Everything is fine, when you consider total amounts. The question is also how does it add up.

But in general i agree with you that it is stupid to limit oneself to certain foods for the sake of fatloss.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 02:55:03 AM »
Donkey Kong that does't really address your argument.  So ephedrine and yohimbine raise blood pressure so what?  Lots of drugs do.  Adipokinetix was EXTREMELY POPULAR back in the day and it had norephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine in it as did a lot of very effective fat burners back then.  Are you saying ephedrine and norephedrine work different with yohimbine?  What about clen + ephedrine?  What about clen + t3 + ephedrine?  I'm not about to do those combos but lots of guys do without problems.  Not saying it's safe or healthy but I think you are overstating the risks. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 03:12:37 AM »
Donkey Kong that does't really address your argument.  So ephedrine and yohimbine raise blood pressure so what?  Lots of drugs do.  Adipokinetix was EXTREMELY POPULAR back in the day and it had norephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine in it as did a lot of very effective fat burners back then.  Are you saying ephedrine and norephedrine work different with yohimbine?  What about clen + ephedrine?  What about clen + t3 + ephedrine?  I'm not about to do those combos but lots of guys do without problems.  Not saying it's safe or healthy but I think you are overstating the risks. 

McMannus, why do you always want to fight? Why do you always have to resort to some kind of argument?

I don't care what you take, if you don't give a fuck about it please take ECAY+T3+Clen. I don't care. Please, if you think it's good for you do what you want, you're old enough i guess.

All i say is that many people aren't aware at how dangerous ECAY actually is, especially if you are overweigth, perform intense training or take steroids.

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 03:24:46 AM »
You should really take it with caffeine, Apisirn is overrated though IMO, I think ive read some evidence that it doesn't do shit. and yes I know what it should do.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 03:37:25 AM »
You should really take it with caffeine, Apisirn is overrated though IMO, I think ive read some evidence that it doesn't do shit. and yes I know what it should do.

Yes, i have read that as well. Also, aspirine isn't really that good for you, studies also show it inhibits muscle growth because it lmits the inflammation of the muscle, thus giving the body less reason to react with growth (this is obviously not important for juicers).

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 03:39:58 AM »
McMannus, why do you always want to fight? Why do you always have to resort to some kind of argument?

I don't care what you take, if you don't give a fuck about it please take ECAY+T3+Clen. I don't care. Please, if you think it's good for you do what you want, you're old enough i guess.

All i say is that many people aren't aware at how dangerous ECAY actually is, especially if you are overweigth, perform intense training or take steroids.

Dude I'm being honest and sincere.  I've not used much in the way of ephedrine.  But your argument is not backed any science or anything else.  It's just opinion.  Do you have anything deeper that would lead people to believe ephedrine and yohimbine is in fact dangerous?  Like I said norephedrine and Y and C is not dangerous as adipokinetix was hugely popular.  Hell you can claim phentermine is dangerous or DNP.  But that doesn't mean people are kealing over dead from it.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 03:40:05 AM »

X 2  8)
Corvette Lover

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 03:40:47 AM »
Yes, i have read that as well. Also, aspirine isn't really that good for you, studies also show it inhibits muscle growth because it lmits the inflammation of the muscle, thus giving the body less reason to react with growth (this is obviously not important for juicers).

Exactly, Next year im gonna try do diet on winstrol, DARK SIDE HERE I COME

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2009, 03:44:18 AM »
Dude I'm being honest and sincere.  I've not used much in the way of ephedrine.  But your argument is not backed any science or anything else.  It's just opinion.  Do you have anything deeper that would lead people to believe ephedrine and yohimbine is in fact dangerous?  Like I said norephedrine and Y and C is not dangerous as adipokinetix was hugely popular.  Hell you can claim phentermine is dangerous or DNP.  But that doesn't mean people are kealing over dead from it.

There are several studies on this, i have read some in the past. These studies are in a similar thread on the nutrition board, i think there is a sticky on ephedrine. Look it up there.

On the other side, you say you don't have personal expericence with ephedrine. I have taken both ephedrine and yohimbine and thus i can tell you: I would not combine the two. Call it an opinion, call it experience.

Feel free whatever you do, and no, people will hopefully not die instantly, but the chances of a stroke or heart attack raise immensly when you take ECAY and are overweight, or train hard or are on roids.