Author Topic: How Somali piracy began...  (Read 2341 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
How Somali piracy began...
« on: April 21, 2009, 06:42:24 AM »

I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: How Somali piracy began...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:08:09 AM »
 ::)  Ya, this clip lost all credibility within the first three seconds.

"Democracy Now"... I coulda guessed they would lead it all into being the US militarys fault  ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:16:16 AM »

"Democracy Now"... I coulda guessed they would lead it all into being the US militarys fault  ::)
What..you mean you don't realize that it's America's fault that most of Africa is in utter chaos and has epic disease rates, savagery and economic disaster? In fact every dysfunctional third world country has America to blame for their situation. If you don't believe me, I'm sure Samson will explain it to you.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 09:18:47 AM »

One should listen to the arguments rather than jumping to strange conclusions or premature judgements.

Having said that, do you support the American Empire Hereford?
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 09:19:56 AM »
What..you mean you don't realize that it's America's fault that most of Africa is in utter chaos and has epic disease rates, savagery and economic disaster? In fact every dysfunctional third world country has America to blame for their situation. If you don't believe me, I'm sure Samson will explain it to you.

I know huh!

Africa would be 'Black Europe' if not for the US.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
I know huh!

Africa would be 'Black Europe' if not for the US.

Uhm...no one has argued that whatsoever. It would be foolish to claim that American intervention in Somalia has not had negative consequences.

Do you support the American Empire?
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
Yes.

America itself is an empire.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 09:23:55 AM »
Yes.

America itself is an empire.

Why do you support American imperialism? I didn't realise you did. Why?
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 09:27:28 AM »
Well, if your definition follows the wikipedia version...

I believe it's good to be King of the Hill.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 09:30:20 AM »
Well, if your definition follows the wikipedia version...

I believe it's good to be King of the Hill.

You don't believe in do unto others? You dislike your government stealing your money and interfering in your life, do you think people of other countries enjoy American military doing similar things to them?
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 09:33:17 AM »
You don't believe in do unto others? You dislike your government stealing your money and interfering in your life, do you think people of other countries enjoy American military doing similar things to them?

The party is different when you're on the winning team.

The average Iraqi goat herder should be thanking allah the US came and saved him. Because of America, he doesn't have to worry about Uday Hussain raping his sister, Saddam chopping off his hands and mass-graving his brothers and other charming events taking place. If he has to give up a little oil for that... I think that's a better than fair trade for him.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »
The party is different when you're on the winning team.

The average Iraqi goat herder should be thanking allah the US came and saved him. Because of America, he doesn't have to worry about Uday Hussain raping his sister, Saddam chopping off his hands and mass-graving his brothers and other charming events taking place. If he has to give up a little oil for that... I think that's a better than fair trade for him.

LOL. Iraq is 10x more dangerous now than it was under Sadam. That is a fact. Well...I guess you are a neo-con. Oh well, I thought we could win you over to libertarianism... :-\
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 09:39:45 AM »
Ok, apply your labels.  Whatever.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
Ok, apply your labels.  Whatever.

No labels are necsessary. If you believe people have a right to take from others by means of force and that extends to governments as well, that is well in line with neo-con/neo-liberal policy.

If we didn't have an empire, you could get rid of the income tax or at least dramatically reduce it. Wouldn't that be better than fostering hatred around the world and having the government tax you to death to do it?
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »
No labels are necsessary. If you believe people have a right to take from others by means of force and that extends to governments as well, that is well in line with neo-con/neo-liberal policy.

If we didn't have an empire, you could get rid of the income tax or at least dramatically reduce it. Wouldn't that be better than fostering hatred around the world and having the government tax you to death to do it?

Absolutly it would. Foreign aid is one of the biggest governmental scams of all time.

But perhaps the only ones whos' hatred is fostered around the world are the ones who need US military attention? Perhaps they hate the US in a way similar to why the ghetto-types hate the cops?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
Absolutly it would. Foreign aid is one of the biggest governmental scams of all time.

But perhaps the only ones whos' hatred is fostered around the world are the ones who need US military attention? Perhaps they hate the US in a way similar to why the ghetto-types hate the cops?

I doubt it. The Vietnamese didn't want us there, Latin America is very tired of us. Iraq was a fucking huge mistake. No, we need to work on our own domestic problems and leave others in peace.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »
I doubt it. The Vietnamese didn't want us there, Latin America is very tired of us. Iraq was a fucking huge mistake. No, we need to work on our own domestic problems and leave others in peace.

I agree with the Vietnamese. The south wasn't even motivated enough to even HELP us guard their shit. I care not about latin america. Do something about your drug highways and quit sending us your social trash and we'll talk. Iraq is definitely a mistake ... I still don't know the point of that.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »
I agree with the Vietnamese. The south wasn't even motivated enough to even HELP us guard their shit. I care not about latin america. Do something about your drug highways and quit sending us your social trash and we'll talk. Iraq is definitely a mistake ... I still don't know the point of that.

They can't do anything about the drugs because demand is too high and it is facilitated by the CIA and the American government. That's why we have a 'war on drugs', to keep the shit going...
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 10:10:50 AM »
They can't do anything about the drugs because demand is too high and it is facilitated by the CIA and the American government. That's why we have a 'war on drugs', to keep the shit going...

::) Ya, and the CIA developed crack and AIDS to keep the inner-city types down too, right.  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 10:13:27 AM »
::) Ya, and the CIA developed crack and AIDS to keep the inner-city types down too, right.  ::)

You think this guy is a loony and just made it up?
I hate the State.