Author Topic: This is the "chicken" of KFC. Do you still eat them??  (Read 4749 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: This is the "chicken" of KFC. Do you still eat them??
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2009, 05:28:40 PM »
It's funny that Kyomu rails so hard against the atom bombs yet turns a blind eye to the thousands of atrocities carried out by the Japs. He seems to forget about the Rape of Nanking, all the fucking despicable experiments, the beheadings, the torture, the Bataan Death March, etc, etc. Another wannabe intellectual on Getbig. Shocker.  ::)

It's both hilarious and annoying, the dude acts like some zen scientist/philosopher and yet gets pwned by my sorry uneducated ass.
from incomplete data

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »
We all know that KFC is not allowed to be named Kentucky Fried Chicken cos they use cloned chicken instead of real chicken.

You Moron.  They changed their name for marketing purposes.  They wanted to eliminate to word "fried" from the name because it sounded unhealthy.  It was easier for them to have people refer to the company by it's acronym, and it was also a catchy name.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »
  God Damn...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2009, 05:52:42 AM »
Interesting...

"We all know that KFC is not allowed to be named Kentucky Fried Chicken cos they use cloned chicken instead of real chicken. These cloned “chickens” are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutriets. Aslo, they have no beaks, feather, or feet and their bone structure is shrunk only so their body holds more meat!"

you are a fucking retard

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2009, 06:42:51 AM »
  God Damn...
Getting mouthy now, I see.

physicsgeek

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2009, 10:19:01 AM »
If this is true why do they call their products chicken? KFC is just an acronym.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2009, 10:23:10 AM »
It's funny that Kyomu rails so hard against the atom bombs yet turns a blind eye to the thousands of atrocities carried out by the Japs. He seems to forget about the Rape of Nanking, all the fucking despicable experiments, the beheadings, the torture, the Bataan Death March, etc, etc. Another wannabe intellectual on Getbig. Shocker.  ::)
The funny thing is your patriotism.
Before talking to me, live your life at first kid. And accomplish something economicaly at first.

Again. I am not a patriot like you and I am not a japanese spiritualy in a sence.

So, I admit all the fact of japanese unlike you cant admit the fact about america.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2009, 10:24:31 AM »