Author Topic: Why do bodybuilders have plastic looking brittle skin?  (Read 1658 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Why do bodybuilders have plastic looking brittle skin?
« on: April 21, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
Another question in my series of questions about bodybuilders/roiders. You always can tell when a white guy is on roids when they have that skin that looks like they are 60 years old and have worked in the sun all their life. Why the hell does it get like this. Is it tanning or is it the roids?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Re: Why do bodybuilders have plastic looking brittle skin?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
I've noticed that this happens regardless of jacked level. There is a guy at my gym who is not in credible shape at all, nor even that strong, but he has that skin and the veins and it is just obvious he has been abusing roids for years.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »
I've noticed that this happens regardless of jacked level. There is a guy at my gym who is not in credible shape at all, nor even that strong, but he has that skin and the veins and it is just obvious he has been abusing roids for years.

LOL...what's even funnier is when they also have that lovely purple hue to it.... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:01 PM »
LOL...what's even funnier is when they also have that lovely purple hue to it.... ;D

Exactly, the life of the aging bodybuilder on roids is quite glamorous.  :P