Author Topic: Juiced bodybuilder with teardrop tat....  (Read 11085 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Juiced bodybuilder with teardrop tat....
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
Lets just put it this way.. where I live, you'll have to look endlessly until you find someone carrying a piece. It's never a issue.
OK, keep your baseball bat bedside :-\

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »
You better learn how to read, unless you are the militia that is bullshit, but I digress...

When you gun gets taken off of you in the middle (and you die) of the night or your kid finds it and kills himself, then what...

All I am sayin' is just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you...

Be a man, not a little girl, be aware of your surrounding and don't let someone get the jump on you, 'cause guess what gun or no gun if you are not ready your dead anyway...

Guns are for pussies...IMO
dont generalize, there are plenty of non-military/non-police jobs and situations out there where its plain stupid not to have a gun with you, and most of those jobs/situation are legal, so just cuz you have a piece doesnt mean ur a pussy... i carry a piece, conceal it pretty well, been in many situations where it constituted for me to use it, but i still didnt, its really a last resort type of thing...so again, just cuz you have a gun doesnt mean ur a pussy...

Now this dov dude, and him wanting to take a gun to the gym cuz somebody was squatting moore than him or whatever, thats a whole different story ::)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2009, 09:32:06 PM »
I have NO idea what this statement means???? Anyway, IMO, your views on gun rights make me think that you are the pussy. I'm very aware of my surroundings, as we all should be. That only protects you to a certain point. If I choose not to take every precaution given to me for self protection, then I would feel like a real pussy when the SHTF. I would deny the right to protect myself and, therefore, become a victim. That sounds like a coward to me. I choose to take precaution and stick up for myself if the situation calls for such action. Btw, I don't have children, don't want them, and never have any in my home. The world is a rough place, not just in the hood. Keep living in your fantasy land :-\

These rights you keep claiming were for the military dumb ass...lol

Yeah keep telling yourself the guy who does not need the guny is a pussy, and the one who does is not...Unless you are Yoda (and talk backwards) that makes no fucking sense...lol

Guns are for pussies and dov (same thing)...

OH, about the world being a rough place I grew up in Philly so you lose there too...

Stop being a Bitch and a little girl...Or put your skirt and heels on and run away with your gun, oh I mean your tail, between your legs...lol

Thank you, I will be here all week...Try the Roast Beef...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2009, 04:52:53 AM »

Yeah keep telling yourself the guy who does not need the guny is a pussy, and the one who does is not...Unless you are Yoda (and talk backwards) that makes no fucking sense...lol

OH, about the world being a rough place I grew up in Philly so you lose there too...

Stop being a Bitch and a little girl...Or put your skirt and heels on and run away with your gun, oh I mean your tail, between your legs...lol

haha...I'm guessing you're against waterboarding as well? Do you now reside in Berkley? ::)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2009, 04:59:47 AM »

I'm curious as to how you would handle this situation. You and your gf are walking out of a movie together. A young, obvious thug approaches you, demands $ or your life, says he has a gun. What do you do? Serious question.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »
I'm curious as to how you would handle this situation. You and your gf are walking out of a movie together. A young, obvious thug approaches you, demands $ or your life, says he has a gun. What do you do? Serious question.
DOV, your using your gun for the wrong reasons... yeah lets walk down the street,i can give you 10 reasons why to shoot anyone, but its one of those thingd, with great power comes great responsibility...

having a gun doesnt add inches to your dick, and as for your hypothetical situation, i would give him my money. Fuck it, you were just wrong place wrong time, so what if some thug steals 100 bucks off you, you cant just shoot him (although you might hav ethe right to)...

now if in that hypothetical situation, the thug had a gun and wanted to rape my gf, and i knew jusst with my fist i ccoulddnt handle the situation (2-3 of them with guns), then in that situation, you have the right to use your gun... but just got someonee rips you off you cant go around shooting people...

Jizzacked

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2009, 06:22:51 PM »

lol... frightening scenario  ::)

I assume you would unload on him, reload and unload again?  what if you didn't have your piece on you?  promptly give the gent your wallet and offer the use of your ass for his thuggish boner? 

I am all for the 2nd amendment and all aspects of carry, but you just sound like a fuckin "fraidy cat" thinking up SHTF scenarios that would let you put your quick draw tacticool holster to good use.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »
Dont bring a gun to the gym jesus christ thats crazy

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2009, 06:54:20 PM »
gets pissed because I'm in the squat rack and ACTUALLY squatting. He says "Hey, you done yet?"..I say "No, but you're welcome to work in."...He says "I'm not doin no squat I'm curling."  I ignore him, finish my squat workout, while he stands there just staring at me. I finish, he steps in and puts 135 on the bar and starts swingin his bicep curls..Brutal form! I walk away. I know what the teardrop tat stands for....should I conceal carry my Glock next gym visit?

This is a question for 240!
S

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2009, 06:55:57 PM »
a teardrop tatoo here means u were raped in prison apparently

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
it means they've taken a life...gang or no gang

I thought it meant they lost a friend or family member?  ???
S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »
well in this country  if someone TELLS you he has a gun and you shoot him, you are going to jail for a long time

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »
In Mexico it does.  I hope none of these fake gangsta rapper's end up in a Mexican prison. :-X
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2009, 08:31:11 PM »

That's a cumdrop tattoo.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:18 AM »
haha...I'm guessing you're against waterboarding as well? Do you now reside in Berkley? ::)

Actually across the bridge, but I guess you missed the whole grew up in Philly thing huh...

Was in the Military (which you were not obviously), which is how I got here...

Now reside in a Suburb of SF...

What are we daiting dov???  What else do you want to know???  I like moon lit walks on the beach...lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2009, 08:33:42 AM »

Maybe he would offer up his girlfriend instead of $$$?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2009, 08:37:05 AM »
In Mexico it does.  I hope none of these fake gangsta rapper's end up in a Mexican prison. :-X
Haha yeah lil wayne would become 'lil bitch' there so

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2009, 08:44:24 AM »

If I was with my wife I would give him my money and go on with my life, my wife and I make a pretty good living so the couple of hundred dollars he may get (everything else can be cut off instantaneously) is not worth her life...Like I said though being from Philly I am pretty aware of my surrounding and do not put myself in situations for the most part...When you grow up in a neighborhood like I did you know where the weapons are on the street if I need them

You should also google some studies that will dictate most robbers/burglars/muggars are not killers...

If I was alone I do not honestly know what I would do and there are too many factors to give an answer (are they hopped up on something, size of the person, is there anyway possible I could get the jump on him), and those are best serious answers I can give you...

Dov, Brother, Homie, you should really take a second look at your life, it is sad to me, and obviously to others...

Peace...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2009, 08:52:42 AM »
If I was with my wife I would give him my money and go on with my life, my wife and I make a pretty good living so the couple of hundred dollars he may get (everything else can be cut off instantaneously) is not worth her life...Like I said though being from Philly I am pretty aware of my surrounding and do not put myself in situations for the most part...When you grow up in a neighborhood like I did you know where the weapons are on the street if I need them

You should also google some studies that will dictate most robbers/burglars/muggars are not killers...

If I was alone I do not honestly know what I would do and there are too many factors to give an answer (are they hopped up on something, size of the person, is there anyway possible I could get the jump on him), and those are best serious answers I can give you...

Dov, Brother, Homie, you should really take a second look at your life, it is sad to me, and obviously to others...

Peace...
I actually agree with everything that you just wrote...I would never draw my weapon unless I'm on the verge of death...a punk robber in a parking lot who says he has something is not cause for me to draw. If he pulls a weapon, then, if and only if, I have a chance to draw and fire, I would. I'm not some Dirty Harry out here...I have common sense...my original post on this thread was written with a hint of sarcasm about wearing a firearm while squatting!LOL   Jesus Christ, I guess sarcasm does'nt translate too well on a forum

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2009, 08:55:39 AM »
Here's dov in a prison situation. :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2009, 08:58:55 AM »
Here's dov in a prison situation. :D

He's the one on the right, you are the one on the left... ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »
So I guess everyone that has killed a guy is a bad ass?  So what if this guy killed someone?  I guess Jeffrey Dahmer was a bad ass?  LMAO!  You guys are funny.  I personally know several guys that are the nicest, most respectful, nonmusclar, guys who you'd  never think could hurt a fly that would beat the snot out of your most bad ass ex con.  LMAO!  Tear drop tats making someone an automatic bad ass?  LMAO!  Wow I forgot I'm on get big. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »
I love all these ex con, gangsters, felons whatever.  Bunch of fucking pussies for the most part.  Put them behind an M16 in Fallujah staring down a 150lb sandal wearing terrorist and they'd probably shit their pants.  Hell tell them they'd have to sleep on a cot for a few months and they'd probably cry.  And you're worried about packing heat next time you're in the gym?  LOL.  You both are pussies! 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »
I pretty much agree with you McMannus.

I'm not too much up to date on this gangland stuff but it would be interesting to see these courts send these "tuff guys" off as a combat ready team to some foreign land to see just how they would operate under combat conditions.

A few years back I kind of recall some of the Hell's Angels gangs volunteering to overthrow Castro in Cuba, but apparently the US government never gave them any serious consideration.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2009, 01:52:11 AM »
I pretty much agree with you McMannus.

I'm not too much up to date on this gangland stuff but it would be interesting to see these courts send these "tuff guys" off as a combat ready team to some foreign land to see just how they would operate under combat conditions.

A few years back I kind of recall some of the Hell's Angels gangs volunteering to overthrow Castro in Cuba, but apparently the US government never gave them any serious consideration.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.  No where is this more true than when it comes to a NAVY SEAL or any best of the best our armed services produce.  I'm not fan of our foreign policy and I'll even rag on HH6 for his stupid ass views BUT........BUT I'd love for any of these so called "badasses" mouth off to a Marcus Luttrell who saw three of his Navy Seal buddies killed before his eyes surrounded by Taliban and had to crawl miles in the dead of night for his safety after being wounded.  He's the epitome or "tough" and "badass".  I get sick of our society.  Bunch of punks walking around talking shit, acting like they have a set of balls while the real men are out there protecting their right to be a dumbass.  Hell's Angels are a bunch of morons as well.  They would NEVER make it as a Navy Seal.  They are trash.  Drugs, violence, crime......does not translate into a badass.  Being a bad ass requires a sense of mental toughness none of those guys have.  Hell your typical Angel probably sleeps in until noon everyday after a heavy night of meth and beer nursing a hangover!  Bunch of out of shape slobs.