Author Topic: Juiced bodybuilder with teardrop tat....  (Read 11089 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Juiced bodybuilder with teardrop tat....
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »
Yeah, white guy. Big SOB, 6'2'', 240?, obvious juicer....really rough lookin redneck

A "really rough lookin redneck" with a teardrop tat?  You are either a liar or have zero idea what a real redneck is pal.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »
It could mean he killed someone.....unless it was Lil Wayne....that midget has tear drop tats and I doubt he has ever actually killed anybody, unless it was from prolonged exposure to his "music."

he has been in a Mexican prison?
A

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »
A "really rough lookin redneck" with a teardrop tat?  You are either a liar or have zero idea what a real redneck is pal.
Guys get these tats in prison all the time...white guys TOO! Trust me, I've gotta lil neck in me..grew up in country town South Carolina...the fact that I'm defending my redneckness is redneck enough, dontcha think?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2009, 11:24:18 AM »
Guys get these tats in prison all the time...white guys TOO! Trust me, I've gotta lil neck in me..grew up in country town South Carolina...the fact that I'm defending my redneckness is redneck enough, dontcha think?

In western NC, NO rednecks have teardrop tats...maybe some white trash, but not rednecks.... ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »

watch the video...bit##es
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2009, 11:44:11 AM »

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2009, 11:45:26 AM »

i was looking for Xfactor in the video since he likes to sweat some of u hatin b###hes on here.  LOL
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2009, 11:47:20 AM »
awful
+

why he got the tear....Buttstoppa?  watch the video. 
Oh...Monica!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2009, 12:15:23 PM »
Only Pussies carry guns...IMO

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »
Only Pussies carry guns...IMO
It's my constitutional right to carry for self protection...you don't combat another firearm with your fists, a baseball bat, or a knife...next time ur in a crowd of 30 or more people, chances are that there is at least one of them armed. If someone approaches you with a gun, what are you gonna do? What if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night? I'm fully aware that the average cage-fighting GB'r would take care of business ::)  I have a distinct plan...often, you only get one chance to defend yourself. Good thing I can decide for myself...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »
It's my constitutional right to carry for self protection...you don't combat another firearm with your fists, a baseball bat, or a knife...next time ur in a crowd of 30 or more people, chances are that there is at least one of them armed. If someone approaches you with a gun, what are you gonna do? What if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night? I'm fully aware that the average cage-fighting GB'r would take care of business ::)  I have a distinct plan...often, you only get one chance to defend yourself. Good thing I can decide for myself...

You better learn how to read, unless you are the militia that is bullshit, but I digress...

When you gun gets taken off of you in the middle (and you die) of the night or your kid finds it and kills himself, then what...

All I am sayin' is just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you...

Be a man, not a little girl, be aware of your surrounding and don't let someone get the jump on you, 'cause guess what gun or no gun if you are not ready your dead anyway...

Guns are for pussies...IMO

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »
This guy was juiced up white trash...def served time before..pretty obvious

wannabe. Depending on who you talk to having the tear filled in either means you have killed someone or had someone die. Typically people who have done time or have gang affillations.

But many now get the tat to be "hard", especially young white guns.  Now, there are white Crips and Bloods, but as I said they are  alot of wannabes. The real dudes to look out for are the MS13's (they have the three dots-tats) see them alot around my way.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
No doubt, I have one for now, more eventually. A shotgun is the best burgular alarm money can buy. ;D
I am a big baby

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009, 06:05:33 PM »
gets pissed because I'm in the squat rack and ACTUALLY squatting. He says "Hey, you done yet?"..I say "No, but you're welcome to work in."...He says "I'm not doin no squat I'm curling."  I ignore him, finish my squat workout, while he stands there just staring at me. I finish, he steps in and puts 135 on the bar and starts swingin his bicep curls..Brutal form! I walk away. I know what the teardrop tat stands for....should I conceal carry my Glock next gym visit?

Here's the solution ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2009, 03:32:32 AM »
You better learn how to read, unless you are the militia that is bullshit, but I digress...When you gun gets taken off of you in the middle (and you die) of the night or your kid finds it and kills himself, then what...

All I am sayin' is just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you...

Be a man, not a little girl, be aware of your surrounding and don't let someone get the jump on you, 'cause guess what gun or no gun if you are not ready your dead anyway...

I have NO idea what this statement means???? Anyway, IMO, your views on gun rights make me think that you are the pussy. I'm very aware of my surroundings, as we all should be. That only protects you to a certain point. If I choose not to take every precaution given to me for self protection, then I would feel like a real pussy when the SHTF. I would deny the right to protect myself and, therefore, become a victim. That sounds like a coward to me. I choose to take precaution and stick up for myself if the situation calls for such action. Btw, I don't have children, don't want them, and never have any in my home. The world is a rough place, not just in the hood. Keep living in your fantasy land :-\

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2009, 03:35:25 AM »

Dov, what type of shape are in now?

Did you manage to hold some sort of condition after the Mr Get Big?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2009, 03:35:31 AM »
I have NO idea what this statement means???? Anyway, IMO, your views on gun rights make me think that you are the pussy. I'm very aware of my surroundings, as we all should be. That only protects you to a certain point. If I choose not to take every precaution given to me for self protection, then I would feel like a real pussy when the SHTF. I would deny the right to protect myself and, therefore, become a victim. That sounds like a coward to me. I choose to take precaution and stick up for myself if the situation calls for such action. Btw, I don't have children, don't want them, and never have any in my home. The world is a rough place, not just in the hood. Keep living in your fantasy land :-\

Don't listen to him Dov; hat and shades=lights out! 8)
I hate the State.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2009, 03:47:58 AM »
Dov, what type of shape are in now?

Did you manage to hold some sort of condition after the Mr Get Big?
yeah, doin OK...I'll post a pic this weekend

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2009, 01:27:15 PM »
You better learn how to read, unless you are the militia that is bullshit, but I digress...

When you gun gets taken off of you in the middle (and you die) of the night or your kid finds it and kills himself, then what...

there's really no need for people to be walking around with guns

violence is a terrible way to resolve a dispute

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »
there's really no need for people to be walking around with guns

violence is a terrible way to resolve a dispute
What if I'm in my car and some thug wants to carjack me and shoot me..shouldn't I have the right to defend myself with a weapon? Most decent, law abiding people aren't the one's causing problems with guns. It's your gangs, thugs, criminals..and they're not buying them legally. Anyone that wants to outlaw guns is basically forcing people to be victims of predators...A very foolish, liberal idea.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »
Spirit of Truth

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2009, 06:51:38 PM »
What if I'm in my car and some thug wants to carjack me and shoot me..shouldn't I have the right to defend myself with a weapon? Most decent, law abiding people aren't the one's causing problems with guns. It's your gangs, thugs, criminals..and they're not buying them legally. Anyone that wants to outlaw guns is basically forcing people to be victims of predators...A very foolish, liberal idea.
BINGO!!  Could'nt have said it better myself. Don't worry folks, I'm not carrying to "resolve problems". I'm carrying and will probably never have to even draw my weapon. However, if I'm ever in a situation where I have to defend my LIFE, then I will be prepared....will you? The 2nd amendment is the most important right that U.S. citizens have. It puts everyone on an even level. If an 80 yr old woman is walking to her car at 11pm, a potential mugger may think twice about jacking her if the possibility exists that she may have her hand wrapped around a firearm in her purse. The 2nd amendment makes for a more polite society...period.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »
It's pointless to ban guns in the US at this stage. The fact that basically anyone is allowed to buy and carry guns has made it a cultural thing and it's not going away.
It's a lot less gun-related violence in countries where firearms are forbidden for the average citizen.
from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2009, 07:02:21 PM »
It's pointless to ban guns in the US at this stage. The fact that basically anyone is allowed to buy and carry guns has made it a cultural thing and it's not going away.
It's a lot less gun-related violence in countries where firearms are forbidden for the average citizen.
less than 2% of gun related crime is commited by legally obtained, law-abiding citizens. All the bad guys buy guns on the street corner and have bad intentions with their use. They're everywhere folks....if you want peace prepare for war!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2009, 07:04:41 PM »
less than 2% of gun related crime is commited by legally obtained, law-abiding citizens. All the bad guys buy guns on the street corner and have bad intentions with their use. They're everywhere folks....if you want peace prepare for war!!!

Lets just put it this way.. where I live, you'll have to look endlessly until you find someone carrying a piece. It's never a issue.
from incomplete data