Author Topic: SUMMER CYCLE ANY SUGGESTIONS  (Read 1125 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
SUMMER CYCLE ANY SUGGESTIONS
« on: April 21, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »
i am on my PCT right now but in 2 months i want to do a short cycle just to harden up a lil bit until my fall big cycle this is what iam thinking of

50mg Winny depot eod 8 weeks
anavar
frontload my sust with prop 8 weeks on test
T3
1000iu hcg week
letro e3rd
and then a small PCT protocol
start big cycle 3 months after last injection

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: SUMMER CYCLE ANY SUGGESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 04:06:21 PM »
also end cycle with prop

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
drop the letro

winny sucks, especially at 50mg eod (you wont feel that at all).. id drop that and use the $ on more anavar or more test or add in tren

if using t3 to cut, then do it 100mcg at least. if using it to bulk, 25-50mcg per day.

well i was wanting to try winny to see how it reacts my big cycle will have tren for bulking and for cutting it will be a 20 week cycle so thats the chems i am going to use for the summer

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 05:46:23 PM »
okay.

drop the letro though. no need for it... if you start to get gyno and you think you have to use somehting for it... then try very low dosed aromasin

(although really theres no reason to worry about a bit of gyno, personally i just let it develop a little bit and now they dont grow at all no matter what i do...can always get the surgery later if i compete and it becomes a problem.... but other wise havign sensitive nipples is cool by me  :P )

They're fine now but wait till you start having to wear a bra.  Seriously though, if you are gyno prone you should always run an AI.  Otherwise I agree, no need for one really.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:08:26 PM »
i have natural gyno so i keep alot of letro arimdex nolva and clomid on hand

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 03:50:59 AM »
okay.

drop the letro though. no need for it... if you start to get gyno and you think you have to use somehting for it... then try very low dosed aromasin

(although really theres no reason to worry about a bit of gyno, personally i just let it develop a little bit and now they dont grow at all no matter what i do...can always get the surgery later if i compete and it becomes a problem.... but other wise havign sensitive nipples is cool by me  :P )

Just wait until you try that one new stack that makes it take off for some reason.  It will grow before you have a chance to stop it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 04:10:13 AM »
Just wait until you try that one new stack that makes it take off for some reason.  It will grow before you have a chance to stop it.

Yeah i thought the guys logic was off thats for sure, "let the gyno grow"????  Maybe he is trying to misguide people on purpose??  If thats the case....

Yeah if your gonna be trying to gain max strength and size some estrogen is good, but there are a bunch of other reasons someone does not want to let E get out of control.  Which is what happens when you start to introduce exogenous test at a relatively large dose.  Thats how men make E thru aromatase, the more test or any analog of test (read ANY steroid) the more E.  And the amount we use on a "small" cycle is a huge amount of test in relation to natty test production, so therefore the E levels will get huge in responce.

If you are gonna keep your dose small on cycle, and don't mind a bit of water and fat retention then sure try to get away with no E protection.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »
damn this thread got highjacked by estrogen...... how about getting to the topic

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 10:56:48 PM »
ONE MORE BUMP i guess my cycle has no suggestions

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 03:53:09 AM »
Ok, if you are doing a short cycle don't use Sustanon.  "I" would do this:

1) 100mg Prop ED the whole time with 50mg Tren ED. 
2) Drop anavar if you are using Winny & bump the winny to 50mg ED (unless you take anavar at high dose i.e. 80-100mg ED).
3) Increase T3 from 25mcg to 100mcg T3 over three weeks (25, 50, 75, 100mcg) & then keep it there until you drop it to 25mcg for the first three weeks of your PCT. (yes, during PCT)
4) Use Letro at .25 E3D and see if that's enough (depends on how much test you take)
5) Use HCG at 500IU E3D during cycle to keep balls partially working.
6) PCT - On the same day as your last shot of Prop & Tren, start HCG at 4000IU Day 1, 3000 IU Day 3, 2000 IU Day 5, 1000 IU Day 7. THEN, four days after last shot of HCG start Clomid & Aromasin (Clomid at 100mg for 1 week, 50mg for 1 week; Aromasin @ 25mg ED for four -six weeks)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »
Ok, if you are doing a short cycle don't use Sustanon.  "I" would do this:

1) 100mg Prop ED the whole time with 50mg Tren ED. 
2) Drop anavar if you are using Winny & bump the winny to 50mg ED (unless you take anavar at high dose i.e. 80-100mg ED).
3) Increase T3 from 25mcg to 100mcg T3 over three weeks (25, 50, 75, 100mcg) & then keep it there until you drop it to 25mcg for the first three weeks of your PCT. (yes, during PCT)
4) Use Letro at .25 E3D and see if that's enough (depends on how much test you take)
5) Use HCG at 500IU E3D during cycle to keep balls partially working.
6) PCT - On the same day as your last shot of Prop & Tren, start HCG at 4000IU Day 1, 3000 IU Day 3, 2000 IU Day 5, 1000 IU Day 7. THEN, four days after last shot of HCG start Clomid & Aromasin (Clomid at 100mg for 1 week, 50mg for 1 week; Aromasin @ 25mg ED for four -six weeks)
ok thanks i will do the prop ed winny ed drop anavar and im not ready yet for tren but the T3 protocol sounds good i cant get aromasin but i can use arimidex

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »
ok thanks i will do the prop ed winny ed drop anavar and im not ready yet for tren but the T3 protocol sounds good i cant get aromasin but i can use arimidex

Order 30 days worth of aromasin from an overseas pharmacy website.  You will have it within 2 weeks and that's an amount and type of drug that you will not be at risk for ordering.  If you don't know a reliable site PM me.  It's worth it to use for PCT.