Author Topic: My thoughts on the CIA memos..  (Read 1620 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: My thoughts on the CIA memos..
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 09:17:50 PM »
I would eat a damm jihadi if it ment stopping an attack here. I don't understand these people.
Jag ur a terrorist appeaser, just like our current shitbag president. Nobody died at Abu Garib, they were humiliated..whaaa. That was bad only because it fueled AQ's propaganda machine and cost more US lives.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »
Is my mother an Islamic terrorist with knowledge of imminent terrorist attacks that are going to kill innocent Americans? Is my mother part of a clandstine terrorist organization? If she was then yeah, I would torture her- to save innocent peoples lives.

I have a feeling your mother experienced excrutiating torture just giving birth to you,
...and I'm sure it didn't stop there. I'll bet raising you was no picnic either.  ;D
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 09:20:32 PM »
Yeah well- Im an only child for a reason  :P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »
I would eat a damm jihadi if it ment stopping an attack here. I don't understand these people.
Jag ur a terrorist appeaser, just like our current shitbag president. Nobody died at Abu Garib, they were humiliated..whaaa. That was bad only because it fueled AQ's propaganda machine and cost more US lives.

Just because I don't swallow your bullshit propaganda whole doesn't make me a terrorist appeaser.

I never said he died in Abu Ghraib. I said his dead, lifeless, bloodless body was beheaded there.

What was the bad part about it that cost US lives? The fact that it occurred, ...or the fact that it was exposed?
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »
I have no idea about the contractor.....and its the fact that it was exposed. I could care less about any of them.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 09:25:03 PM »
Yeah well- Im an only child for a reason  :P

;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
I have no idea about the contractor.....and its the fact that it was exposed. I could care less about any of them.

Wouldn't you agree that if it hadn't happened in the first place, ...there would have been nothing to expose?

Had it not happened to begin with, there would've been less dead americans, and careers wouldn't have been destroyed.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »
Treating POW's well and having a reputation for NOT torturing them leads to the enemy being much more likely to surrender rather than fight to the death.

If I'm a US solider in Iraq fighting for Oil, I'm going to fight to the death vs if I knew I would be treating fairly and returned, I would say fuck it and surrender.

It's a good thing our "torture" tactics pale in comparison to those of the Muslims. Usually involves you being savagely beaten, having limbs cut off by a sword, electrocuted and then finished with a beheading/execution by some other means.

Good thing we're not cutting the heads off of everyone we capture and putting it on the internet like the Muslims do.  ::)

They're hell bent on killing thousands of Americans. Should I feel upset that they got some water poured on their face? Good one.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »
Cmon- Bezerk, obviously they are just responding to our "torture" tactics. I mean, before waterboarding, Muslims were dancing in the fields with people they kidnapped and feeding them pita bread and humus while half nude men in burkas belly danced ::)

Its Americas fault they cut peoples heads off. God knows they werent violent before!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 08:01:14 AM »
Cmon- Bezerk, obviously they are just responding to our "torture" tactics. I mean, before waterboarding, Muslims were dancing in the fields with people they kidnapped and feeding them pita bread and humus while half nude men in burkas belly danced ::)

Its Americas fault they cut peoples heads off. God knows they werent violent before!
Weren't they also holding hands and joining in a big Islamic sing along of Kumbaya as well?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 08:41:35 AM »
Last year I went to Iraq. Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles
L

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »
Last year I went to Iraq. Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles
"Yes, and all the Sunnis and Shiites and Kurds had been living in total peace and harmony for hundreds of years untill those diabolical, sinister Americans showed up and ruined everything." Excerpt from The History of American Tyranny by Samson123.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 09:32:28 AM »
"Yes, and all the Sunnis and Shiites and Kurds had been living in total peace and harmony for hundreds of years untill those diabolical, sinister Americans showed up and ruined everything." Excerpt from The History of American Tyranny by Samson123.

You just proved the point that the muslims would be killing each other without us there; perfect. Less muslims in the world and less money wasted overseas...
I hate the State.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 10:39:05 AM »
You just proved the point that the muslims would be killing each other without us there; perfect. Less muslims in the world and less money wasted overseas...
Actually, primitive types like them need a guy like Sadam Hussein (who we propped up) to keep some sort of order. Too bad he decided to rebel against his Puppet masters.