Author Topic: College  (Read 4678 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
College
« on: April 21, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »
What was the best thing that you can remember about College? Frat parties, Drinking, Studying, Women, Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Waking up and saying bump the classes and just do whatever you felt like doing.
D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: College
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »
What was the best thing that you can remember about College? Frat parties, Drinking, Studying, Women, Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Waking up and saying bump the classes and just do whatever you felt like doing.

of course this is also why it took me 5 years to graduate (including some summers  ;D)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
The cool parties!

Spirit of Truth

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »
of course this is also why it took me 5 years to graduate (including some summers  ;D)

Yea, it took me 5 also but that was because i was focused on the women
D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:56:55 PM »

Getting sucked off by "straight" muscle jocks.  ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »

ewww.  :-X
Spirit of Truth

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »

You went to college with Doug Steele?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »

damn bay, can't you at least give a warning before you gay a thread up like that   >:(

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »

I hope that i did not apply to that college  :D
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »
You went to college with Doug Steele?

Yea, my grandma would have beat my ass if i did not go. It was the best time of my life.
D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »
Yea, my grandma would have beat my ass if i did not go. It was the best time of my life.

See. Grandma is always right!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »
damn bay, can't you at least give a warning before you gay a thread up like that   >:(

This is a bodybuilding board... remember?  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 07:03:20 PM »
people who were nerds in high school make partying in college a big deal.

as a sophomore i smoked more weed and drank more beer than most college kids would. as a senior i was 3 pills of Ecstasy on Wednesdays afternoons just for the fuck of it.... you don't even wanna know my my weekends were like  ;)

now days i look at that type of shit as immature and moronic. (unless its a sick ass rave or something, then E is dope.)

oh and alcohol is the most average mediocre run of the mill everyday Joe schmoe dumb as fuck did i say average mediocre ?? thing to do

mushrooms and weed. mushrooms and weed.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »

as a sophomore i smoked more weed and drank more beer than most college kids would. as a senior i was 3 pills of Ecstasy on Wednesdays afternoons just for the fuck of it.... you don't even wanna know my my weekends were like  ;)

now days i look at that type of shit as immature and moronic. (unless its a sick ass rave or something, then E is dope.)

oh and alcohol is the most average mediocre run of the mill everyday Joe schmoe dumb as fuck did i say average mediocre ?? thing to do

You should apply for clown college.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »

at what age did catching a big cock in your ass become a fun wednesday afternoon?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »
chicks
parties
drinking

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »

Yeah, studying, definitely studying.   

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 07:52:41 PM »

Gay, took me 7  ;D
\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 08:05:18 PM »
Gay, took me 7  ;D

I feel in love with Beer Pong and women became much easier. I keep hearing that song by Asher Somebody, "I love College" That song just reminded me of what college was like. In high school, i worked 40hrs+ Football and had no time for any partying. 
D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »
took me 5 and a half. ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
I feel in love with Beer Pong and women became much easier. I keep hearing that song by Asher Somebody, "I love College" That song just reminded me of what college was like. In high school, i worked 40hrs+ Football and had no time for any partying. 

I hear ya, makes me want to quit my job, take out student loans and go back.  However I'm 32 and there was the "incident." :-\  But who says I have to go back to UF?, USF is right here....but not a college town like gainesville.  Awww the days.....goodtimes. 8)
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »
Man when I was there, I was working at the gym during the week and bouncing at night.  Great gig, steady ass.  I was always looking to the future and wondering what else was out there and how much life was gonna get better with money.  FAIL  Now after being of for about a decade or so of working the grind looking forward to the occasional happy hour with co-workers, I can look back and say I had the best times of my life in school.
\

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »
took me 5 and a half. ;D

took me 5.. when people ask me why i took so long i say, graduating college in 4 years is like leaving a really good party at 9

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »
I hear ya, makes me want to quit my job, take out student loans and go back.  However I'm 32 and there was the "incident." :-\  But who says I have to go back to UF?, USF is right here....but not a college town like gainesville.  Awww the days.....goodtimes. 8)

I went to MICHIGAN and then USF. I live in Bradenton, FL. I am thinking about getting a house off of Siesta Key or Longboat Key.
D

body88

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2009, 08:36:13 PM »

Dude, what the fuck?

As for college?  Women, partying, freedom - the normal stuff that makes college great.  Also, going to school in a city like Boston was great.  Tons of colleges and college students.  The beach in the summer, skiing in the winter.