Author Topic: Tom Chambers the White Icon of sports and epic lean face=key for jumping  (Read 4500 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny this is a little off topic, but this could be a glimpse into our future?

yes we will control and teach the population how to do 'things', people need the correct guidance
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
yes we will control and teach the population how to do 'things', people need the correct guidance

We will use the music of the great Danzig to reach the masses!

Spirit of Truth

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
This is GETBIG! Get all of that epic leanness bullshit da fuck outta here! I thought we were about building muscle, natural or not! At 6'9, hell at 6'7" anybody could dunk! Not that fucking impressive and you don't have to look like a swimmer to do it. Now dunking at 5'9"(Nate Robinson) --THAT is impressive and he's pretty muscular too, not a stick figure :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This is GETBIG! Get all of that epic leanness bullshit da fuck outta here! I thought we were about building muscle, natural or not! At 6'9, hell at 6'7" anybody could dunk! Not that fucking impressive and you don't have to look like a swimmer to do it. Now dunking at 5'9"(Nate Robinson) --THAT is impressive and he's pretty muscular too, not a stick figure :o

nate is shredded

tom chambers is still his master even though i dont think tom ever reached his full potential, he couldve put on more quality mass

nate is already probably near his mass potential
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X

Just listen to Eddie.
Spirit of Truth