Author Topic: Tom Chambers the White Icon of sports and epic lean face=key for jumping  (Read 4506 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
look very low bodyfat at 6feet9 220
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
My youtube vid impressed you falcon, Tom was indeed a great jumper.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out

Epic white Falcon brother destroying the coloreds and gathering all the finest sistas at the end

Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My youtube vid impressed you falcon, Tom was indeed a great jumper.

yeah he was kicked ass that dude

you would think more getbiggers would chime in as to forumulate a play to attain this sort of athleticism, of course many here dont even workout!
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
David Lee and Tom Chambers are two great white falcons
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
Epic White David Lee Falcon man dunking on Lebron
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
Dats how we do's it weega...every day like this....seven DAAAAAyzzzz

actin like you neva seen it befoe

oh dem white boys they done got that flow
Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
YOU SEE, IF ONLY US FALCONS CAN GATHER AND HARNESS THE KNOWLEDGE OF EPIC LEANS, AND FOCUS ON MAINLY LEG TRAINING, WE COULD BE THE MASTERS OF SPORTS RESULTING IN MAGNETISM OF HOES N MONEY REGARDLESS OF HEIGHT

the falcon el falmilia needs you to cooperate with other eldar falcons..
A

io856

whats with posting up this skinny bodies  :D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
Shheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii ittttt...coupe deville....powa seats wit leather wood onda wheel

take yo shoes off befoe you slam dat doe

Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
whats with posting up this skinny bodies  :D

they aint skinny they are epic lean millionairswith mad hoes..

problem is broke ass bodybuilders on getbig are so egotistical they think they are actually better than a Tom Chambers Falconious  ::)
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
oh you wanna put ya foot on my rug dont ya?

you really wanna put ya foot on my rug...

bitch pleeeese

Sllooooowwwwww down!  fo you touch dat doe

dust yooooooo shoesssss  off fo you touch my flo

Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
get outda kitchen nukka!!!
Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Epic white Falcon brother destroying the coloreds and gathering all the finest sistas at the end

imagine if more white falcons studied the falcon scriptures and experiemted with "daily attempts' of new epic leans, and focused on lower body training , there would be alot more dominating whites in the nba

in my opinion i would say that 70% of nba ballers have no knowledge about how to improve or improve others but are "lucky" enough to have always eaten what there bodies needed in the right amounts and were consistent trainers

id say about 30% of nba ballers have a special work ethic like a falcon and know what foods benefit them and how to re-attain epic leans if they should ever get out of shape from too much partying and could teach others to be damn good ballers as well
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
people join getbig to post about how great they are or to actually learn something from this site

fact is we cant even accomplish 'simple' athleticism of dunking a basketball.

thus i beleive if one can accomplish dunking a basketball they could also accomplish being a great ripped athlete/natural bodybuilder
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
wow, white basketball players actually score

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wow, white basketball players actually score

thing is getbig is full of idiots like you and others who always bash me for new diet ideas and methods in order to improve, and never post about your own trial and errors most of whom are quite comfortable in there failure and do not experiment with tactical or wild routines ANY FURTHER!. most here on getbig have given up years ago, im 28 and still dont take a day off from training, i am not the master of athleticism but i dont log on to fuck with people and i have not given up on trying to be the Master nor will i ever , i may be exhsausted to the fullest or get injured or get angry but ill never change my positive attitude i portray on others and continue to find methods i may have not tried yet for natural epic leans

another thing how we gripe about blacks being so bad wich is true, we also forget the fact that there are mostly whites on this board or make threads about stupid shit all day long putting eachother down, and refuse to band together for a common cause to better your lifes

you guys fucking suck mentally and physically

start helping the falcon regime stop being a pathetic hateful white devil
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
just look at all the stupid no brainer topics people are posting  ::) there is nothing educational or even remotley funny. getbiggers do infact suck mentally and physically to the fullest extent. one day your gona realize how much time you all waste in your non thinking non experimental non suffering non learning ways

This is how people pay for things in Zimbabwe...  New        Deicide       24      209      Last post   Today at 01:03:00 PM
by dr.chimps
      meso triceps New « 1 2 ... 11 12 »    mesmorph78    278    2717    Last post Today at 01:02:48 PM
by big_mal
      What do you do for a living????? New « 1 2 ... 6 7 »    MemberX    156    719    Last post Today at 01:02:44 PM
by bodybuilder1234
      Who is the WEAKEST person on Getbig? New « 1 2 »    Debussey DF    41    216    Last post Today at 01:01:03 PM
by haider
      Some Golds Gym Venice pics.... New    michael arvilla    17    419    Last post Today at 12:59:32 PM
by michael arvilla
      Ever been shocked when you looked in the mirror. New    Method101    9    134    Last post Today at 12:58:37 PM
by Big Dicked Bob
      Have you ever crapped in your pants in public? New « 1 2 »    Debussey DF    43    400    Last post Today at 12:58:36 PM
by jehwit
      2009 New York Men's Pro (competitors list) New    musclecenter    21    234    Last post Today at 12:58:31 PM
by CT_Muscle
      Tom Chambers the White Icon of sports and epic lean face=key for jumping    Johnny Falcon    16    197    Last post Today at 12:58:26 PM
by Johnny Falcon
      Cory Everson New « 1 2 3 »    Magnus    56    2014    Last post Today at 12:57:58 PM
by divcom
      any1 know where some ifbb pros went to college... New    mogulgangi    15    236    Last post Today at 12:57:53 PM
by big_mal
      Kevin Garnett shows how to be graceful in a last minute win New « 1 2 »    db2431    46    931    Last post Today at 12:57:49 PM
by Doug_Steele
      PRISON WEIGHTLIFTER/BODYBUILDER GALLERY New    jehwit    6    131    Last post Today at 12:54:26 PM
by jehwit
      Dorian Yates 1992 guest posing, absolutely unbelievable. New « 1 2 ... 6 7 »    England_1    169    2496    Last post Today at 12:53:15 PM
by Hulkster
      Eating Insects... New    Deicide    22    99    Last post Today at 12:49:03 PM
by Deicide
      Ronnie Coleman comeback at the Mr. Olympia? New    Stormcloud    5    118    Last post Today at 12:45:48 PM
by mon_of_steele
      Question to Bob C. and all pros here New « 1 2 »    Magnus    25    383    Last post Today at 12:35:57 PM
by Chick
      I curled 20lbs for 10 reps x 3 sets EFFFF Yeah! New    chainsaw    1    32    Last post Today at 12:32:28 PM
by Mr. Magoo
      The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ? New « 1 2 ... 16 17 »    LMV    419    4269    Last post Today at 12:31:22 PM
by Chick
      18 hour flight ahead. What to do. New « 1 2 3 »    Lynchie    61    698    Last post Today at 12:31:20 PM
by mon_of_steele
      PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DEBBIE BRAMWELL. New « 1 2 »    wisconsinBB    43    639    Last post Today at 12:30:53 PM
by wes
      MUSCLE MOTIVATION STICKERS    mon_of_steele    1    44    Last post Today at 12:23:08 PM
by BroadStreetBruiser
      Who Is The Most Intellectual Getbigger? New « 1 2 ... 5 6 »    jehwit    132    981    Last post Today at 12:10:43 PM
by kiwiol
      The hardest Most Muscular pose i have ever seen. New « 1 2 ... 7 8 »    kyomu    190    3453    Last post Today at 12:03:45 PM
by lax
      how much weight do you use in one hand dumbell extensions (lying/standing) New    Method101    10    128    Last post Today at 11:53:27 AM
by funk51
      Is 6'5, 230lbs (not natural) pretty small? New « 1 2 »    webcke    37    622    Last post Today at 11:53:06 AM
by CastIron
      Face it Lebron James a big man who can jump and who is lean , enabeling him « 1 2 »    Johnny Falcon    33    621    Last post Today at 11:42:29 AM
by JOHN MATRIX
      Where to have Blind Date?? New « 1 2 »    MichaelScottDM    29    277    Last post Today at 11:41:13 AM
by gordiano
      Bob, Why Is Yamagishi's Physique "Stumpy"? New    240 is Back    12    788    Last post Today at 11:35:11 AM
by salakazam
      Kevin Levrone Maryland Muscle Machine New    CastIron    5    249    Last post Today at 11:33:58 AM
by Mars
      Getbig, I give you: gh15. New « 1 2 ... 5 6 »    The Renaissance Man    126    2044    Last post Today at 11:23:51 AM
by Debussey DF
      pictures of my home gym setup, power-rack etc. New « 1 2 3 »    Method101    58    848    Last post Today at 11:22:32 AM
by Tapeworm
      new super diet - the hcg diet ! New « 1 2 »    Fatpanda    38    643    Last post Today at 11:22:09 AM
by SimplyHuge
      how do you remember the getbiggers? New « 1 2 »    ironneck    29    377    Last post Today at 11:07:15 AM
by Deicide
      RICKYISM's - LMAO New    MB_722    6    218    Last post Today at 10:43:39 AM
by MB_722
      arm workouts?? New    brent2741    6    103    Last post Today at 10:41:17 AM
by The Apprentice
      This is the "chicken" of KFC. Do you still eat them?? New « 1 2 3 4 »    kyomu    83    1442    Last post Today at 10:24:31 AM
by Debussey DF
      The People's Thread New    Tapeworm    20    165    Last post Today at 10:24:16 AM
by burn2live
      Inguinal Hernia Surgery Sucks Ass New    bigguns23    4    131    Last post Today at 10:18:31 AM
by delta9mda
      QUESTION FOR GRACIE JEW JITSO......... New    Groink    5    140    Last post Today at 10:13:06 AM
by Mars
      Good Rep for BSN?? New    affeman    8    216    Last post Today at 10:08:58 AM
by Mars
      Excerpt from Lou's interview on MD- the $20 question New « 1 2 3 »    Nizar    54    1096    Last post Today at 10:08:57 AM
by IronMagazine.com
      BOOKS!!! New « 1 2 »    benchthis    30    360    Last post Today at 09:29:04 AM
by Tapeworm
      DENISE RUTKOWSKI New    gearsgears    13    1094    Last post Today at 09:26:26 AM
by Doug_Steele
      THE OFFICAL:super hero vs super hero/villian thread! New « 1 2 ... 13 14 »    big L dawg    339    3311    Last post Today at 09:22:12 AM
by tu_holmes
      Juiced bodybuilder with teardrop tat.... New « 1 2 3 »    dov    73    1559    Last post Today at 09:14:44 AM
by fathead
      List or noted and verified Getbig arm dons! New « 1 2 3 4 »    Groink    97    874    Last post Today at 09:13:21 AM
by Groink
      Is Dexter Jackson related to Michael Jackson? New    chainsaw    18    737    Last post Today at 08:59:17 AM
by HUGEPECS
      A MUST SEE New    jehwit    0    111    Last post Today at 08:52:32 AM
by jehwit
      Mark Dugdale training with Dorian video New    Method101    3    134    Last post Today at 08:33:14 AM
by Method101
      College New « 1 2 »    Doug_Steele    31    443    Last post Today at 08:04:43 AM
by Mr. Magoo
      brobama complaining again New    lax    13    221    Last post Today at 07:46:46 AM
by lax
      classic promo from ECW "Your gonna have to shit your own face out" New    Method101    3    100    Last post Today at 07:09:50 AM
by BroadStreetBruiser
      best asian bb here New « 1 2 »    lax    33    296    Last post Today at 06:45:43 AM
by njflex
      Stewardess gets undressed and dressed in the middle fo the tube... New    Deicide    11    324    Last post Today at 06:11:35 AM
by Deicide
      Musclecenter tribute thread! New « 1 2 »
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
thing is getbig is full of idiots like you and others who always bash me for new diet ideas and methods in order to improve, and never post about your own trial and errors most of whom are quite comfortable in there failure and do not experiment with tactical or wild routines ANY FURTHER!. most here on getbig have given up years ago, im 28 and still dont take a day off from training, i am not the master of athleticism but i dont log on to fuck with people and i have not given up on trying to be the Master nor will i ever , i may be exhsausted to the fullest or get injured or get angry but ill never change my positive attitude i portray on others and continue to find methods i may have not tried yet for natural epic leans

another thing how we gripe about blacks being so bad wich is true, we also forget the fact that there are mostly whites on this board or make threads about stupid shit all day long putting eachother down, and refuse to band together for a common cause to better your lifes

you guys fucking suck mentally and physically

start helping the falcon regime stop being a pathetic hateful white devil

I didnt read your whole post but I rarely bash you dude.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I didnt read your whole post but I rarely bash you dude.

bashing once is enough, you are rememberd for that
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
many getbiggers are ashamed but ignore the truth of there actions thus ramble on and on...
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Possibly a future He-Whore!

He-Whore=dude who has lots of sex with women!

Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Possibly a future He-Whore!

He-Whore=dude who has lots of sex with women!

most getbiggers will never attain this athleticism because of there shitty mental states holding them back from reaching higher physical states
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Johnny this is a little off topic, but this could be a glimpse into our future?

Spirit of Truth