Author Topic: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DEBBIE BRAMWELL.  (Read 12723 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DEBBIE BRAMWELL.
« on: April 22, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »
I would like to make a public apology to Debbie Bramwell for starting threads containing FALSE information about her, and for spreading LIES that I carelessly believed to be true. Debbie has produced 100% legit papers proving that the scars she has are EXACTLY what she said they were, scars from a simple procedure to remove some loose skin around her upper thigh / lower butt area, a procedure that in no way whatsoever questions her integrity or ethics as a competitive bodybuilder.

I would also like to apologize to Debbie’s husband, as I’m sure the stress that my FALSE threads put Debbie through was also shared by him.

Lastly, I would indeed like to apologize to all members of the bodybuilding community for carelessly and recklessly starting threads about a competitive bodybuilder that were COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

It’s a hard lesson learned for me, and I guess the old saying proved its merits here…..”believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.”

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DEBBIE BRAMWELL.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 07:39:19 AM »
YOU manned up,cool bro,,

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:39:51 AM »
I always thought you were a good guy that had very good posts here on getbig, then I saw some of your posts on MD and I was like man is this the same guy.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:44:41 AM »
Did the husband threaten to kick your ass?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 07:47:08 AM »
who are you and who is debbie bramwell?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 07:49:17 AM »
I would like to make a public apology to Debbie Bramwell for starting threads containing FALSE information about her, and for spreading LIES that I carelessly believed to be true. Debbie has produced 100% legit papers proving that the scars she has are EXACTLY what she said they were, scars from a simple procedure to remove some loose skin around her upper thigh / lower butt area, a procedure that in no way whatsoever questions her integrity or ethics as a competitive bodybuilder.

I would also like to apologize to Debbie’s husband, as I’m sure the stress that my FALSE threads put Debbie through was also shared by him.

Lastly, I would indeed like to apologize to all members of the bodybuilding community for carelessly and recklessly starting threads about a competitive bodybuilder that were COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

It’s a hard lesson learned for me, and I guess the old saying proved its merits here…..”believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.”

but
deep down
we still know how you REALLY feel
too late, dude

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 07:49:59 AM »
but
deep down
too late, dude

why should we care what he thinks?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »
stop whining.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 07:57:48 AM »
but
deep down
too late, dude

How I feel and owning up to starting careless threads are two completely different things.   

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 07:58:01 AM »
toe-curlingly embarrasing and cringeworthy apology. someone is obviously worried about getting sued

Jizzacked

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »
toe-curlingly embarrasing and cringeworthy apology.

+1

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 08:07:23 AM »
Is this a public CYA statement? If so you must give your full name and home/business address. You gave Debbie Bramwell's name, now it's your turn. Sounds like civil action brewing. Let us all known how the trial goes.
F

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 08:12:17 AM »
Epic taking bodybuilding forums that a bunch losers post on and read to seriously.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 08:13:38 AM »

You've screwed yourself bro, she could easily file a civil lawsuit and win.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 08:16:05 AM »
toe-curlingly embarrasing and cringeworthy apology. someone is obviously worried about getting sued
 smart to repair damage before being sued and he was banned with good cause

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 08:16:22 AM »

Dude, this is bodybuilding.  No one cares. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 08:18:19 AM »

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 08:19:14 AM »
You've screwed yourself bro, she could easily file a civil lawsuit and win.
i agree, now you has incriminated himself. What a dipshit for even starting thread about someone ( i have no clue what the story is, but its still ficking lame IMO), and now what a retard for publicly incriminating himself..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 08:21:34 AM »
Anyone feel GetItInNY is gonna be the next one to apologize to someone regarding some matter? ;D

And Wisconsin, after official review of the case, the board of Getbig Directors hereby grant you a full pardon. Go in peace, Heathen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 08:23:19 AM »
I think I missed this story.  Cliff's notes?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »
Noted.  Debbie is a woman with scars.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:20 AM »
How I feel and owning up to starting careless threads are two completely different things.   

no
they are connected

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:37 AM »

I think someone needs to re-cap the threads so that everyone can better understand the context of this "apology"

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 08:25:32 AM »
why should we care what he thinks?

bc
since there simply is not enough 'care'
of things in general
we end up with folks like you are apt to be
careless
unproductive
just existing