Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2014, 01:13:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grape Ape trains for a Go Ruck  (Read 19791 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #150 on: Today at 07:39:58 AM »

If you can do a light or challenge before - I'm telling you - there is no better practice than that. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #151 on: Today at 07:43:36 AM »

If you can do a light or challenge before - I'm telling you - there is no better practice than that. 

Asked my buddy if he wants to do the challenge on Feb 13.....we'll see.

Y
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #152 on: Today at 07:46:21 AM »

Yesterday:

7 sets DB bench  15,8,5,5,5,5,5  superset with Atomik Bomb pullups x 5, full second pause at top and bottom, 5 seconds hold at end.

6.56 mile run @ 51:30   7:51 min mile.  Felt sluggish.

Company party last night, going to really have to rally to do something today.   Might just ruck.
These Atomik Bomb pull ups look great. never used them myself. Nice variety in your workouts and Intelligent training.
http://www.powercompanyclimbing.com/2013/11/review-atomik-bombs-from-atomik.html
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #153 on: Today at 08:59:22 AM »

These Atomik Bomb pull ups look great. never used them myself. Nice variety in your workouts and Intelligent training.
http://www.powercompanyclimbing.com/2013/11/review-atomik-bombs-from-atomik.html

Thanks - I have the blue ones in the pic in your link.  I find them very versatile - and the way they free rotate helps alleviate shoulder issues I have.  I also attach them to chains that I use to drag a sandbag when I get the chance to work out on turf.

One thing I learned after I bought them - you can make a very cheap alternative by taking two softball (or baseballs) and driving an eye screw through them and using a washer/nut combo on the bottom.  Might be a good idea if any is cash strapped or if you want to test them before buying the real deal.

Y
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!