Author Topic: Anyone else watching Bob Baer on Hardball?  (Read 505 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Anyone else watching Bob Baer on Hardball?
« on: April 22, 2009, 02:31:25 PM »
21 year C.I.A interrogator Veteran said "there is not 1 case in his CAREER that proves torture worked and saved lives, torture does not work, the terrorists tell you WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, and almost always turns out to be false info, and the C.I.A knows this, this is why the C.I.A never tortured... Water boarding is illegal all the way back to the Spanish inquisition , and we have prosecuted people for doing so in this country... Water boarding a human 100 times can guarantee the person brain dead and that is torture"

Any comments? or is 21 years as a interrogator not enough experience?

Busted

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone else watching Bob Baer on Hardball?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »
Im sure all of you think "I'm a lefty" which I'm not... I'm just so against the shit the administration did the past 8 years... I could honestly care less if someone is tortured... but i do care when people BREAK the LAW and get away with it... if i yoked up the Coach and water boarded him id go to PRISON for LIFE... that's my beef with the whole situation... why can "The Dick & The Bush" order things that all of us would get life in prison for and get away with it? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »
Im sure all of you think "I'm a lefty" which I'm not... I'm just so against the shit the administration did the past 8 years... I could honestly care less if someone is tortured... but i do care when people BREAK the LAW and get away with it... if i yoked up the Coach and water boarded him id go to PRISON for LIFE... that's my beef with the whole situation... why can "The Dick & The Bush" order things that all of us would get life in prison for and get away with it? 

Im still at work so I cant watch tv.

Im getting ready to go pay a deadbeat a visit over an unpaid plumbing bill.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »
Im still at work so I cant watch tv.

Im getting ready to go pay a deadbeat a visit over an unpaid plumbing bill.

You're a plumber?
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
You're a plumber?

I do debt collection.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »
It seems the reason why they are getting investigated is this... they werent torturing to find out info on attacks... they were trying to get them to CONFESS they were tied to Sadam Houssin to justify the IRAQ WAR... if thats the FACTS, EVERYONE of them should be JAILED for LIFE for trying to force false confessions to cover up their lies about the reasons we went to war in iraq..

Again this is not FACT yet, but thats what is being leaked out...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 03:13:01 PM »
I do debt collection.

Maybe we can do some businesss.... My partners other company she owns has 100s of thousands owed to her...