Author Topic: Mesomorph and Jrod are not on roids  (Read 4283 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Mesomorph and Jrod are not on roids
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »
I always thought you had a little lorenzo lamas in your attitude,he is a legendary lean face and p**** wrecker.
lorenzo lamas has been wrecking pussy for nearly 50 years
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »
Q

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2009, 11:36:15 AM »
plus the size gaining is the easy part anyone, so i dont get what all the fuss is about with the other getbiggers
not true. getting huge takes years, decades. getting shredded takes weeks.

you would be as lean as youd like to be if you would stop with all your bullshit diets that wont and never will work no matter what physical activity you do.   its basic stuff, dude. go back to basic stuff and i promise you, i guarantee you, you start seeign your body start to look the way youve been trying to get it to look for abotu two years now.

think about this questions = is being original and coming up with your own diet through thought more important to you, or is attaining the results you want to achieve with that diet more important to you?

if the results are what matters, and not coming up with the diet. then go back to what everyone knows works, what has always worked, and what will always work.

your a thirsty horse, johnnywaddy..and ive led you to the water hole. now all youve got to do is take a drink. so drink up johnny, drink up.