Author Topic: These are the kinda people we have to deal with in Ireland  (Read 5018 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: These are the kinda people we have to deal with in Ireland
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 04:26:13 AM »
a lot of people from southern ireland are like that

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2009, 04:28:25 AM »
Hans is an ok guy in real life,i've spoken to him a few times but he pissed off a dangerous crowd in dublin and they arent to be messed with,they'd shoot you as quick as look at you.I myself am from the extreme south of Ireland and yes its full of scum.I was in court tuesday and a scumbag girl hit a cop a few punches when her boyfriend was jailed,and there had to be 50 cops there for the day since members of opposing knacker families were up in court for shootings and petrol bombs,it can be a crazy place

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2009, 04:29:33 AM »
a lot of people from southern ireland are like that
Ure hating on southern Ireland a lot,but your probably right,but the north isnt exactly beverly hills either

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 04:32:23 AM »
that was a bit of a generalisation.

basically, any rural or poor/uneducated areas etc are like that both in north and south.

i work in ardoyne and they way people get on is insane. ridiculous.

the gypsies up in the north are insane. recently they hatched sumone to death in their own house. they were kind of all related. they will steal your smell iof you let them. but some are ok and just the way they were brought up

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 04:42:01 AM »
that was a bit of a generalisation.

basically, any rural or poor/uneducated areas etc are like that both in north and south.

i work in ardoyne and they way people get on is insane. ridiculous.

the gypsies up in the north are insane. recently they hatched sumone to death in their own house. they were kind of all related. they will steal your smell iof you let them. but some are ok and just the way they were brought up
gee i thought of ireland as a bucolic place of educated, civilized people with jobs

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 04:42:44 AM »
lots of ireland is great.

lots have dignity etc some people are just stinkers

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 04:45:02 AM »
Its just like anywhere,except instead of black cowards in usa who have 'a beef' with someone they shoot them,over here they take a hatchet or a meat cleaver to you
Although gangland shootings are becoming a daily thing nowadays

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »
Its just like anywhere,except instead of black cowards in usa who have 'a beef' with someone they shoot them,over here they take a hatchet or a meat cleaver to you
Although gangland shootings are becoming a daily thing nowadays

QFT

I think Dublin is the most dangerous city in the developed world or developed europe..I may be wrong i read that somewhere.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »
I have a friend who had her family's oil tank stolen by knackers. A few days later some knackers turned up at their door offering to sell them an oil tank they had "found". Needless to say it was theirs

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 09:18:50 AM »
they are also notoriously good fighters and were brought up in fighting form no age.

they came round my area asking to tarmac driveways. some people said yes. they put about 1" of tarmac down.

they also offered to clean gutters etc for a small fee, then they done more work and demanded they got paid. tried to drive sum granny to teh post office before some big lad up my way ran out and threwa  brick through their van window lol

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 09:21:47 AM »
they are also notoriously good fighters and were brought up in fighting form no age.

they came round my area asking to tarmac driveways. some people said yes. they put about 1" of tarmac down.

they also offered to clean gutters etc for a small fee, then they done more work and demanded they got paid. tried to drive sum granny to teh post office before some big lad up my way ran out and threwa  brick through their van window lol

Yeh, I know someone who has videos of them fighting. Got them in Smithfield markets. lol

I've heard about the driveways before, they usually just pour burnt diesel on the driveway  :-\

Wouldn't cross them that's for sure

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 09:23:24 AM »

ok up until the brick through the van window it could have happened in baltimore

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
South Island  ???

I can see Kiwi's house from here.  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2009, 09:28:18 AM »
I can see Kiwi's house from here.  :)

NZ=epically isolated=maybe good for retirement...
I hate the State.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2009, 10:21:34 AM »
Stark should come and hang around downtown LA for 24. See that kind of stuff on the video 10 times over.  Venice and Santa Monica beach also included.

Have Irish travelers over here. Mostly winter in SoCal or Florida and come out in the summer. Drive around the US in caravans with their family clans.  Do the driveway thing, as mentioned, and use old motor oil and claim it's asphalt sealant. Add half ass roofing, cement repair, etc to their "work". Always seem to get old retired people the most. Also big on shoplifting, auto repair and any other way to make a hit and run buck.

Known a couple of people from County Cork, who where pretty cool. Believe that's in southern Ireland. Read also that Ireland is becoming one of the top wealthy countries in the Euro Union. Been somewhat impressed by the Irish with all the scholars, intellectuals, writer, actors , musicians ,etc. Maybe their the chosen few, but considering the very small nation and population, still impressive.

Might check out the movie Snatch and the role Brad Pitt plays as a fighter and Traveler. Need subtitles but a good movie never the less.
F

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 10:23:36 AM »
calling someone an Irish Traveler isn't a nice thing around here.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »