Author Topic: For all the liberals who said the tea party was just a bunch of right-wingers  (Read 3492 times)

James

For all the liberals who said the tea party was just a bunch of right-wingers

watch the entire video

[/youtube]

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Even more amazing,when people get together to protest ANYTHING "THE MESSIAH" Obama does,they are labeled RACIST.Can you imagine that?Typical left wing ,simpleton debate tool.Call names,dont debate the issue,just try to minimise serious issues by tagging it with a name like RACIST,HOMOPHOBE,RIGHT WING EXTREMIST or the ever prevailing ITS THE POLITICS OF HATE.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
For all the liberals who said the tea party was just a bunch of right-wingers

watch the entire video

[/youtube]

LOL
I hate the State.

James

Even more amazing,when people get together to protest ANYTHING "THE MESSIAH" Obama does,they are labeled RACIST.Can you imagine that?Typical left wing ,simpleton debate tool.Call names,don't debate the issue,just try to minimize serious issues by tagging it with a name like RACIST,HOMOPHOBE,RIGHT WING EXTREMIST or the ever prevailing ITS THE POLITICS OF HATE.

true

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Everyone thinks it's right wingers and fundies because everyone else knows what tea bagging means. :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Everyone thinks it's right wingers and fundies because everyone else knows what tea bagging means. :-\

I doubt they know.

Nice to see you again mam... :)
I hate the State.

James

Everyone thinks it's right wingers and fundies because everyone else knows what tea bagging means.

Who are the only people that made reference to the word" tea bagging" in reference to these tea party's?  (Liberals)

FYI The slogan "Tea party" was in reference to the Boston Tea party, not tea bagging you dip shit.

Deedee

• Getbig V
Who are the only people that made reference to the word" tea bagging" in reference to these tea party's?  (Liberals)

FYI The Tea party was in reference to the Boston Tea party, not tea bagging you dip shit.

Don't call me a dip shit without reason. The conservs totally came up with tea bagging as their brill tagline until someone told the idiots how much different sex you can have. And yeah, the original KKK were libs... so? Did I  ever claim brilliance either political way?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The first idiot I heard call it that was Maddow.How would she know what that means ,she is too busy licking snatch to ever get tea bagged.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Don't call me a dip shit without reason. The conservs totally came up with tea bagging as their brill tagline until someone told the idiots how much different sex you can have. And yeah, the original KKK were libs... so? Did I  ever claim brilliance either political way?

You did mention that getbig was no place for women Deedster... ;)

Sorry about that... :-[
I hate the State.

Deedee

• Getbig V
You did mention that getbig was no place for women Deedster... ;)

Sorry about that... :-[

I know.  :-\  And tis true. But STILL.

James

Don't call me a dip shit without reason. The conservs totally came up with tea bagging as their brill tagline until someone told the idiots how much different sex you can have. And yeah, the original KKK were libs... so? Did I  ever claim brilliance either political way?

You are a dip shit.

It was a few Liberals on CNN and MSCNBC that started calling them" teabaggers"

But nice spin dip shit  :o

Deedee

• Getbig V
You are a dip shit.

It was a few Liberals on CNN and MSCNBC that started calling them" teabaggers"

But nice spin dip shit  :o

No, not really. But just keep repeating nonsense. Make friends with a lib; could work out. I'm not even one really, but you're WorldNetDaily posts speak of people who are so sadly wrong. Are you a fundie? If so, that would explain it. If not, then go read. The world is your oyster, or a tea bag.

James

No, not really. But just keep repeating nonsense. Make friends with a lib; could work out. I'm not even one really, but you're WorldNetDaily posts speak of people who are so sadly wrong. Are you a fundie? If so, that would explain it. If not, then go read. The world is your oyster, or a tea bag.

Yes you are a dip shit.  You say that Conservatives were the ones that started calling themselves tea Baggers, and using the phrase "TeaBagging",  when it is well known that Rachel Maddow (a liberal) was the first to use the phrase, then others on CNN and MSNBC picked it up, and ran with it

So you come on here with made up shit, and I am the one reapeating Nonsense ?    LMAO !!!!   :o   :o   :o

Deedee

• Getbig V

Yes you are a dip shit. You say that Conservatives were the ones that started calling themselves tea Baggers, and using the phrase "TeaBagging",  when  it is well known that Rachel Maddow (a liberal) was the first to use the phrase, then others on CNN and MSNBC picked it up, and ran with it

So you come on here with made up shit, and I am the one reapeating Nonsense ?    LMAO !!!!   :o   :o   :o

Really? Is that true? Okay, I'll read up on it, but must tell you, in the meantime, it's bad PR to put tea bagging and tea parties together. History is what it is.  :)

James

Really? Is that true? Okay, I'll read up on it, but must tell you, in the meantime, it's bad PR to put tea bagging and tea parties together. History is what it is.

Seriously, are you smoking crack   ???

It was not some PR move on the part of Conservatives, or the people who went to the tea parties that day.

Once again................... .

it was started by Rachel Madow ( a liberal), and used by other liberals, as a way to demean the people who went to the Tea party recently,

Again ,the people that put "tea party" together with "tea bagging", were liberals.

What part of this do you not understand ?

Deedee

• Getbig V
Are you smocking crack ?

Once again................... .

it was started by Rachel Madow ( a liberal), and used by other liberals, as a way to demean the people who went to the Tea party recently,

So once again, you are a dip shit, and yes you need to go do allot of reading.

I never wear smocks, but I will go beyond my conservo/lib hatred of all that is not me, and look at why you call me a dip shit. Even though I'm prob a worse conservo than you are.

I don't like Worldnetdaily as they suck cow ass, but anything else you have is fine.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
gotta love the airhorn

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what date did Maddow start calling it that?

I thought for sure the phrase 'tea bag your congressman' or 'mail tea bags to washington' was used weeks ago, before MSNBC even noted the event, on FOX news.  I am sure that i saw tea-BAGGING used on Hannity in the weeks before the event.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what date did Maddow start calling it that?

I thought for sure the phrase 'tea bag your congressman' or 'mail tea bags to washington' was used weeks ago, before MSNBC even noted the event, on FOX news.  I am sure that i saw tea-BAGGING used on Hannity in the weeks before the event.

Come on.If I call you a liberal and say it in a positive way,isnt that MUCH different then if Im sneering and rolling my eyes and call you a lib?Maddow says it with contempt and a sarcastic smirk so its an insult.Again I ask how does that filthy dyke bitch know what teabagging is as she is only interested in strapping on and banging her lesbo girlfriend.Maddow should worry MUCH more about hers and her stations laughable ratings and why they get SMOKED every day and night by FOX.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Come on.If I call you a liberal and say it in a positive way,isnt that MUCH different then if Im sneering and rolling my eyes and call you a lib?Maddow says it with contempt and a sarcastic smirk so its an insult.Again I ask how does that filthy dyke bitch know what teabagging is as she is only interested in strapping on and banging her lesbo girlfriend.Maddow should worry MUCH more about hers and her stations laughable ratings and why they get SMOKED every day and night by FOX.

Dead serious, I never heard that phrase before the gay libs on tv Maddow and Cooper used the word.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

over 5 weeks BEFORE the actual April 15th event, the words 'teabag' and 'tabagging' were all over HANNITY'S blogs.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1357631

Now, you may not be able to directly pintpoint which news anchors used teabagging as a verb first, but you can definitely ascertain it was all about hannity's world a full MONTH before MSNBC even mentioned the made-for-tv event.

And i'm sure you'd find tea-bagging as a very on FOX news before then, if you had the time and inclination to search.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
over 5 weeks BEFORE the actual April 15th event, the words 'teabag' and 'tabagging' were all over HANNITY'S blogs.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1357631

Now, you may not be able to directly pintpoint which news anchors used teabagging as a verb first, but you can definitely ascertain it was all about hannity's world a full MONTH before MSNBC even mentioned the made-for-tv event.

And i'm sure you'd find tea-bagging as a very on FOX news before then, if you had the time and inclination to search.

Again,they werent using it as an insult like that no talent,no ratings getting,bull dyke little girl,Maddow.She used it as an insult.Isnt it funny how she and tough guy Keoith NEVER have ANYONE on their shows that come from the other side?I wonder why?Perhaps they know they will be obliterated and outted as the total frauds and idiots they are?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
why are you guys wasting your time on all of this?

fuck sakes.

these protests are a farce. RP got the ball rolling, him and the media were complicit. Now they and the Government has you by the balls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Again,they werent using it as an insult like that no talent,no ratings getting,bull dyke little ####,Maddow.She used it as an insult.Isnt it funny how she and tough guy Keoith NEVER have ANYONE on their shows that come from the other side?I wonder why?Perhaps they know they will be obliterated and outted as the total frauds and idiots they are?

They used the word.

For a few weeks it was "Tea bag congress" from FOX channel.

It wasn't tea PARTY until, well, like ya said, Maddow started acting all middle-school about it.