Author Topic: This just in from the UK! Raising the Bar!!!  (Read 1368 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This just in from the UK! Raising the Bar!!!
« on: April 23, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »
This is probably the best email my brother and I have ever gotten about our work!

"Hey man!

Your DVD's are awesome man! Just got myself Raising the Bar 1& 2 and I haven’t stopped watching them since I got them. I have loads of bodybuilding DVDs, mostly every IFFBB pro DVD and the only other documentary, Pumping Iron. But yours blows it all out of the water dude! It’s real, smash in your face stuff!

I have been explaining why and what it takes to be a bodybuilder to my girlfriend for ages, and she just doesent get it. So I put on your DVD and she was silent for both versions. After I turned off the TV and said, “What do you think?” She said, “I never knew how hard that sport was!”

I was watching the DVD and just thinking, man this is one hardcore sport! I’m getting as close as I can to eating like you, I can do chicken every 2 hours with water, and porridge, but man...tuna? Dude! With water?? I have to have some orange squash or something! You must have built up your gag reflex over the years, man!

I know I probably sound a bit crazy the way this is all written, but the DVD is the s**t man, you nailed it! You give it the real twist! Heaven forbid an IFBB pro would show scenes of cramping and severe dehyration, you show what it really takes and, strangely enough, that doesent put me off. It makes me want it more! But that is the mindset a of a bodybuilder, right?

And it was very intresting to see your sister and what she thought! That’s a classic view of someone who doesn’t get it! It’s strange how in mostly any other sport you can make people realise what it takes to make it, and people are really interested, but then when it comes to bodybuilding they don’t really care and will never understand how hard it is unless they do it!

Anyways, I’ve had a rant at you man. I’m guessing your in your Nutrifit office, hopefully laughing at this crazy Englishman go on! God bless Dave, your the f**king man bro!

Joe W.
Bracknell- Unted Kingdom"

RTB1, 2 & 3 playlist (11 video clips)

st?p=AEA5887283636FE5

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
Re: This just in from the UK!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:44 AM »
I call bullshit on the email. Just some fucking spam.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 11:39:24 AM »
want he the benoit guy?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 12:52:50 PM »
I call bullshit on the email. Just some fucking spam.

Nope. It's real. Real bodybuilders like my work. I'm just trying to spread the word so that I can keep working in the industry.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 12:53:44 PM »
Raising the bar 1 and especially 2 are pure garbage

Send them back to me and I'll give you your money back.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 03:04:17 PM »
Send them back to me and I'll give you your money back.

bro, 10 thousand people say they love it and "boost" says theyre garbage.... ::)

yawn....

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: This just in from the UK! Raising the Bar!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 03:35:03 PM »
Doesn't bother me at all. I know what RTB is and what it isn't. I don't need "boost" to tell me.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »

bro, 10 thousand people say they love it and "boost" says theyre garbage.... ::)

yawn....
Fixed

:P

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »
Hey! Somebody cleaned up this thread and changed the title! Thanks to whoever did that but I don't mind the negative comments. Sometimes they're actually helpful!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »
Hey! Somebody cleaned up this thread and changed the title! Thanks to whoever did that but I don't mind the negative comments. Sometimes they're actually helpful!

yo, bro...have you posted this on any sites where there are real , competitive bodybuilders, or just here so 16 year old kids can exercise their right to use mommy's computer and perfect their sophomoric sarcasm??

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
Oh yeah, I post all my video stuff at other sites too but I figure there's got to be a few good people here so why should I let the ignoramuses ruin it for them? That's why trolls like boost roll off my back. Because I'm not posting for him.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »
Who are you?  ???

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »
Who are you?  ???

thank you for proving my point so effectively.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 06:24:13 PM »
Who are you?  ???

Watch the clips and see.

st?p=AEA5887283636FE5