Author Topic: Glenn Danzig living with an asian IFBB'er.  (Read 19326 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Glenn Danzig living with an asian IFBB'er.
« on: April 23, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »
Yes he is. Saw it with my own eyes and was told by Glenn himself that this moderately known asian IFBB'er is living with Glenn at Glenn's Silverlake Hills, California home.  This IFBB'er has been living with Glenn since November of 08. Glenn says that he is his assistant and personal trainer. Very interesting......because Glenn told me the same thing 2 years ago about another young asian lad that was living in his home at the time. Glenn said that he was his assistant and Jeet Kun Do instructor. Why was I at Glenns house on these occasions? I work part time for a publishing company that deals with Glenns comic book/graphic novel business. Is Glenn another wanna be left over muscle man who got a hankering for yellow men? Never seen Glenn with a chick in my many years around him. And never heard the man talk about chicks either. Can you guess who the asian IFBB'er is? Come on....you know who he is!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Glenn Danzig living with an asian IFBB'er.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »
ok...glenn likes ladyboys.  where you going with this...potner?

one on the right is kind of hot.  :-X
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 11:57:24 AM »

i sometimes coin up the dilemma between friends, would you rather do an ugly bitch or a hot shemale. i choose the latter.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 11:58:14 AM »

I have heard about Glenn and his ladyboy fetish for years. My friend was a tour manager for a band called Fu Manchu. He said that when they toured with Glenn in the 90's that Glenn had a ladyboy with him on the 2nd leg of a tour. I guess when Glenn is home he likes a more masculine stock of yellow.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 11:58:33 AM »
Yes he is. Saw it with my own eyes and was told by Glenn himself that this moderately known asian IFBB'er is living with Glenn at Glenn's Silverlake Hills, California home.  This IFBB'er has been living with Glenn since November of 08. Glenn says that he is his assistant and personal trainer. Very interesting......because Glenn told me the same thing 2 years ago about another young asian lad that was living in his home at the time. Glenn said that he was his assistant and Jeet Kun Do instructor. Why was I at Glenns house on these occasions? I work part time for a publishing company that deals with Glenns comic book/graphic novel business. Is Glenn another wanna be left over muscle man who got a hankering for yellow men? Never seen Glenn with a chick in my many years around him. And never heard the man talk about chicks either. Can you guess who the asian IFBB'er is? Come on....you know who he is!
spill the beans with the initials at least. i ain't no rice queen. how the hell do i know who it is.  Jesus.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 11:59:31 AM »
spill the beans with the initials at least. i ain't no rice queen. how the hell do i know who it is.  Jesus.
Aint too many asian IFBB'ers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »

kyomu?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »
Aint too many asian IFBB'ers.
cum mom mister  one initial?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »

Hidetada?
Kris Dim?
Chris Faildo?
Q

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »
Hidetada?
Kris Dim?
Chris Faildo?
clue is ...another young....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »
bahahahahahahahhaha. a rock musician whose preference is muscled asian men. hahahhahaha the things in this world.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 12:16:25 PM »
clue is ...another young....

Stan McQuay?
Q

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 12:19:41 PM »
Stan McQuay?
that was gunna b my guess

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »
Stan McQuay?

Charles Ray Arde? 

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 12:23:26 PM »
Danzig I, II, and III....great albums.   IV is good too I guess.  Lets not talk about Misfits and Samhain, cuz they are too good to open up a discussion in here. :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »
Charles Ray Arde? 
could be...he's dropped a load or two on the silver screen

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »
Long Wong Hong?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 12:30:57 PM »
Long Wong Hong?

ain't allowed back in the USofA for a few more years

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »
ain't allowed back in the USofA for a few more years
Why what happened?

Beefy spill the beans

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
Long Duk Dong

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »
Why what happened?

new here?

Wong Ngai Hong moved from Malaysia to NYC without the permission of the US government, got his pro card, entered the NOC in 2003.  Then in 2004 traveled to Toronto for the Toronto Pro, not realizing he'd have to come back through customs.   Got detained, finally got deported.

the only other recent IFBB pros of asian descent that hasn't been mentioned are Eryk Bui and Clifton Torres

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
come on Beefy..what about all those songs and vids hes done about lusty women?id never heard about this kind of thing ever before.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »
new here?

Wong Ngai Hong moved from Malaysia to NYC without the permission of the US government, got his pro card, entered the NOC in 2003.  Then in 2004 traveled to Toronto for the Toronto Pro, not realizing he'd have to come back through customs.   Got detained, finally got deported.

the only other recent IFBB pros of asian descent that hasn't been mentioned are Eryk Bui and Clifton Torres

Eryk Bui is married to a latin chica (last time i check---so no bi on Bui) and Cliton Torres, is well like 4'11 and 125 soaking wet, so it could be him.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 01:29:08 PM »
I don't believe it yet...need more proof.