Author Topic: A day off to recover, if its truly beneficial??????  (Read 677 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A day off to recover, if its truly beneficial??????
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:03:30 AM »

if i take a day off "for recovery" i feel i lose "momentum" and actually get worse next training period, this is just my factual evaluation of myself, of course people may assume differently, but some people may need to look more closely at how much better they are from a day off to "recover"

i feel i am a decently athletic person for my height not nearly the best. my strong point is my upper body and quads, im shit on jumping because ive never really trained for it  >:( wich i regret....anyways for instance basketball can be the workout of your life sprinting in all directions on the court. the point im trying to make is that i would be worse of a player if i DIDNT play everyday

just like nba players are playing every day with no days off to master there craft

and we all want to be athletic /athletes wich are lean strong and mobile correct? so why not strive to train every day and consume mega amounts of ground flaxseeds and see where it takes you? i have not seen much experimentation with unlimited ground flaxseeds and monumental daily hard training results
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: A day off to recover, if its truly beneficial??????
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 06:05:33 AM »
ONE day off? Resting a whole week occasionally can be beneficial.
from incomplete data

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 06:07:38 AM »
ONE day off? Resting a whole week occasionally can be beneficial.

are u crazy that would leave me stiff as a tree.

im not suprised though u think like this being that i dont think ive ever seen your pic , so you are probably not one to ask for advices mister falcon monkey??
A

io856

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 06:10:10 AM »

epic leanz with mass

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 06:11:04 AM »

epic leanz with mass

ehhh still sagging pecs and lower abs. just like me  :'(
A

Nap

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 07:03:31 AM »
What about a BBall-Video of the Falcon? I think that would be a lot more interesting than Jethro Tull Workout Pt. 124!!!