Author Topic: GH15, what's better? Anadrol or Dianabol?  (Read 29352 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: GH15, what's better? Anadrol or Dianabol?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »
GH15..What do you think of recovery from t3? does the body bounce back straight away after ending a course?
Have you ever seen anyone completly ruin there thyroid from t3 use?

Thanks mate
your thyroid would shut down and use exogenous t3 then when stopped would slowly go back to normal

t3 is imperative to be gradually increased and decreasedin cycles

gh15 is def in the know on this issue as he mentioned going as high as 300 micrograms a day on t3. He could def tell what's going on from a very hands on perspective

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2009, 02:10:27 AM »
your thyroid would shut down and use exogenous t3 then when stopped would slowly go back to normal

gh15 is def in the know on this issue as he mentioned going as high as 300 micrograms a day on t3. He could def tell what's going on from a very hands on perspective

Thanks Sev.
Do you think once ending the t3 cycle it would be best to add clen to keep the fat burning going and give your body a chance to recover and save you from adding fat back again whilst your throid gets back to normal? along with a clean diet and cardio of course.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2009, 02:16:51 AM »
Ive experienced this, on 50-100mg, brings me to think either Im non-responder or too low a dose. But, then you get guys raving bout great gains on as low as 50mg...?

could it have been fake gear figo ?

all studies done with anadrol show it as being very very very effective in all cases  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2009, 04:26:46 AM »

anything over 100 mcg makes me look like fucking shit in a matter of days !

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 04:35:11 AM »
i've taken ROHM LABS Thermolipid 50ml

its a mix of:
Each 1ml Contains
50mcg T3
60mcg Clen
Yohimbe HCL
7 Keto

i was eating 2000cals a day and was taking 6ml  a day - did fuck all  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

not the first time t3 has did nothing for me either  >:(

clen has never worked as i'm asthmatic.

of course the possibility is that i was bumped every time i've bought t3  :(
175lbs by 31st July

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 04:40:16 AM »
Mybe this is not the place to post this but I have aquaintances here in Romania who took Naposim tabs and tested them and came back as low as 3 mg per tab instead of 5mg

This naposim is straight from the pharmacy

It's sad ....

I did 2 cycles in the past years Naposim exclusively, same Pharmacy both times

both cycles lasted 6 weeks

ate the same in both

same lifting

started both around 185 lbs , little muscle w/ some fat

both cycles left me at exactly 217 lbs where I plateaud

diff is : first cycle was 100 mg daily and second was 150 mg daily

wtf ?? goes to show you

here's a pic at the endof the 100 mg day cycle

150mg/day...wtf!
with only 15/20 mg i've got more gain than you, but headache too.
asstropin

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 04:40:57 AM »
i've taken ROHM LABS Thermolipid 50ml

its a mix of:
Each 1ml Contains
50mcg T3
60mcg Clen
Yohimbe HCL
7 Keto

i was eating 2000cals a day and was taking 6ml  a day - did fuck all  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

not the first time t3 has did nothing for me either  >:(

clen has never worked as i'm asthmatic.

of course the possibility is that i was bumped every time i've bought t3  :(

I would never have the guts, or stupidity, to take a UG product with not one, but two such dose sensitive compounds.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 05:28:40 AM »
could it have been fake gear figo ?

all studies done with anadrol show it as being very very very effective in all cases  ;)

I thought the same, tried 2 diff types already, same (lack of) results. Maybe both fake, maybe I dont respond...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 07:20:36 AM »
Thanks Sev.
Do you think once ending the t3 cycle it would be best to add clen to keep the fat burning going and give your body a chance to recover and save you from adding fat back again whilst your throid gets back to normal? along with a clean diet and cardio of course.

no... once at a low bodyfat you can stay around that w/ just cardio and diet. From my expirience

also for me clenbuterol gives me head aches and makes me very weird like anxious and panicky. I do not like it at all

But everybody is different

I do believe that t3 ( cytomel ) and ephedrine ( bronkaid ) is the best combo though...noone needs more than that plus diet and cardio to look fantastic

competing is a totally diff ball game

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 07:23:29 AM »

150mg/day...wtf!
with only 15/20 mg i've got more gain than you, but headache too.
lets see

I went up 40 lbs in 6 weeks w/ 100 and with 150 mg daily

if you expect me to believe you gained 40 lbs in 6 weeks or whatever w/ 20 mg  ::)

comon man

by the way ..I respond exceptionally well to hormones

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 07:52:07 AM »
lets see

I went up 40 lbs in 6 weeks w/ 100 and with 150 mg daily

if you expect me to believe you gained 40 lbs in 6 weeks or whatever w/ 20 mg  ::)

comon man

by the way ..I respond exceptionally well to hormones

haha yes what a tool.....

"15mgs a day", another marvel on the boards.  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2009, 08:56:44 AM »
I would never have the guts, or stupidity, to take a UG product with not one, but two such dose sensitive compounds.

its not stupidity when i'm an asthmatic and get no effects from clen it what so ever.

unfortunately t3 seems to be the same too  :'(

i've taken dnp too, got all the sides but no noticible fat loss  >:(

the only thing that works for me is ephedrine  :)   ( and cardio+diet  :D )
175lbs by 31st July

io856

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2009, 08:58:49 AM »
its not stupidity when i'm an asthmatic and get no effects from clen it what so ever.

the only thing that works for me is ephedrine  :)   ( and cardio+diet  :D )
haha sucked in fatty  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2009, 09:02:19 AM »
haha sucked in fatty  ;)

;D

well its not like i bought 2 bottles and just started taking swings out of it, i increased the dosage every 2 weeks.

fuck you van  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 10:30:11 AM »

thats totally false sevastase.  absolutely no reason at all to taper up or down on the doseages, and thyroid jumps back into full function within a few days of going off t3.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

the only thing that works for me is ephedrine  :)   ( and cardio+diet  :D )

Underground labs have a real problem getting their testosterone preparations within 10% of label claim and sometimes it isn't even the right compound. Now you have two compounds that are dosed in the micrograms. So much can go wrong here, even with the best intentions. I don't care if you're a seeming non-responder, both of these could kill you if the "lab" made a small mistake in their calculations. I just don't trust any UG outfit enough to put my life in their hands.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »
thats totally false sevastase.  absolutely no reason at all to taper up or down on the doseages, and thyroid jumps back into full function within a few days of going off t3.
I've always done it this way and whomever taught me told me so ...

I'm sure it can be done your way too

However: not tapering up and down can absolutely fuck a woman's thyroid...can you live with that ? I can't

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

I remember a letter an FBB by the name of Teagan Clive (she has posted on GB before) sent to MMI about her coming off thyroid cold turkey like after a decade of use (can't remember exactly but it was many years). She recovered promptly and fully and actually lost weight after coming off.

Will Grant talked about Alphie Newman blowing out her thyroid but no one has verified the info. I asked Mindspin but he didn't answer.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »

yip - studies back this 100%
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »
I remember a letter an FBB by the name of Teagan Clive (she has posted on GB before) sent to MMI about her coming off thyroid cold turkey like after a decade of use (can't remember exactly but it was many years). She recovered promptly and fully and actually lost weight after coming off.

Will Grant talked about Alphie Newman blowing out her thyroid but no one has verified the info. I asked Mindspin but he didn't answer.

t3 should be prescribed to obese people

instead of the appetite suppressants currently prescribed

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2009, 06:36:11 PM »
t3 should be prescribed to obese people

instead of the appetite suppressants currently prescribed

Shouldn't it be TSH via Synthyroid?  Doesn't that stimalate the thyroid therefore having an increased metabolism? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2009, 11:09:42 PM »
Shouldn't it be TSH via Synthyroid?  Doesn't that stimalate the thyroid therefore having an increased metabolism? 
synthroid is useless in 99% of humans. wont do anything at all, unless you have a genetic predisposition which causes your body to under produce t4. and in that case it would only bump metabolism to regular.  t3 is the active thyroid hormone, so to change a metabolism it is what must be supplemented with. t4 is inactive as far as "pace of energy consumption" goes... although i understand it does play some other roles.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »
opinion please.

Dbol, no doubt. Anadrol gives you brutal headaches and makes you feel like shit, and after a week your body adjusts to it and it doesen't work as well anymore. Dbol makes you feel great, although it enlarges and uglifies your face.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2009, 11:15:33 PM »
  Dbol, no doubt. Anadrol gives you brutal headaches and makes you feel like shit, and after a week your body adjusts to it and it doesen't work as well anymore. Dbol makes you feel great, although it enlarges and uglifies your face.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
how do you bag on gh15 for saying things without scientific backing? at leats his is correct info. here you saying things with no scientific backing and not to mention its also untrue (except for anadrol making you feel like shit).

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »
how do you bag on gh15 for saying things without scientific backing? at leats his is correct info. here you saying things with no scientific backing and not to mention its also untrue (except for anadrol making you feel like shit).

Go fuck yourself, retard. I am giving anecdotal evidence from my own personal experience with these drugs. You are the same .f.a.g.g.o.t who admitted to taking it up the ass and enjoyed it, so you have no dignity to talk down to anyone. And my information is not incorrect, idiot. Anadrol stopped working for me after a week, whilst I gained 5 lbs a week for one month while on dbol.

SUCKMYMUSCLE