Author Topic: My nipple hurts  (Read 1761 times)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
My nipple hurts
« on: April 24, 2009, 09:30:25 AM »
Ok so I fell into the trap apparently.  Just last week my nipples started to itch and burn a little during my workout, it went away after a few hours.  Today I worked out again and its actually sore.  I read a lot on the last topic about this and the possibility of gyno.  Can that cause the pain?  What are my options.  I have comid but haven't started it yet.  Should I start taking an estrogen blocker? If so can I get it locally? Any help is much appreciated

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: My nipple hurts
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:48:57 AM »
GET SOME LETRO. IT WORKS VERY WELL.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »
can I get that anywhere or is it an online order

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »
ag-guys

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:53 AM »
thanks, is it an estrogen blocker or just a relief drug

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »
It will kill up to 98% estrogen. It works very well, dries you out too. a side affect is low sex drive. But I haven't had that yet.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 11:12:28 AM »
2.5mg letro ed 46-62% lower estrogens dependent on age. I have posted the studies that prove this to be true. It will not kill 98% of your estrogen. It will also significantly raise testosterone. IMO you will not need 2.5mg ed. You could cut the dose in half and run it Mon, Wed, and Fri. Personally I like adex better at .5mg on the same schedule. Works very well, and does not kill estro.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
You can ask your boyfriend to not suck on them as hard.  LOL.  Kidding bro.  If you try Letro please post how and if it helps.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »
You can ask your boyfriend to not suck on them as hard.  LOL.  Kidding bro.  If you try Letro please post how and if it helps.

damn right to the kidneys, Ill give it a shot and try it.  Ill post results later.

When should I start taking the clomid

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 02:19:45 PM »
ok so the right side is actually hard in the upper left corner and is a little red and sore to the touch.  If I go in whats my excuse.  Im thinking about going in tomorrow to have it checked out.  I did do pec injections about a 4 days ago if that means anything

dustin

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »
ok so the right side is actually hard in the upper left corner and is a little red and sore to the touch.  If I go in whats my excuse.  Im thinking about going in tomorrow to have it checked out.  I did do pec injections about a 4 days ago if that means anything

Pec injections mean nothing. Steroids are systemic. Unless you injected in your nipple it did nothing. Get an AI and start blasting away at it.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »
If you have a lump letro is the way to go. Letro should be able to knock down that lump quite a bit. I dont think you will get rid of the gyno now that a lump has formed. When the lump is gone I would get on adex and maintain with that. Hope it works out for you bro.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 11:16:55 PM »
Pec injections mean nothing. Steroids are systemic. Unless you injected in your nipple it did nothing. Get an AI and start blasting away at it.

is it possible that the lump Im feeling is oil buildup?  Its not in the exact spot of injection. no I didn't inject in my nipple, bout 2 fingers up from it

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 02:54:27 AM »

is it possible that the lump Im feeling is oil buildup?  Its not in the exact spot of injection. no I didn't inject in my nipple, bout 2 fingers up from it

I doubt it's oil buildup.  It may be nerves around your nipple that are somehow affected by the injection.  That said, your symptoms sound just like Gyno, so I would try the Letro.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
will the letro take away any buildup or does it just stop it from getting worse.  Vitamin shoppe has a nolvadex anyone know if its anygood.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=YH-1001

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »
will the letro take away any buildup or does it just stop it from getting worse.  Vitamin shoppe has a nolvadex anyone know if its anygood.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=YH-1001

It won't reverse it, but if you catch it before it solidfys into a mass you may be able to stop it from being permanant.  From what I can tell, initially the tissue swells up due to high estrogen and then it starts to hurt/itch and grows.  As it grows it solidifies and becomes permanant.   Im no doctor, but that's what seems to happen.

That Novadex is just a supplement.  You need real drugs.  Check out ag-guys and order some Letro now.  You will have it within a few days.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 11:04:40 PM »
It's not an oil build up. Oil doesn't just travel around in the muscle freely. Look at the people who abuse SEOs... they wouldn't have hard lumps and scar tissues the way that skeletal muscle is comprised.

Gynecomastic tissues travel behind the areola in a non uniform fashion. It seems that there is glandular tissue or perhaps some fatty tissue that's puffing up as a result of aromatization of the hormones you're taking. Start hitting it up with some real drugs like letrozole. SERMs are fine and dandy but they are weak. It will stop estrogen/estradiol from binding to tissues in your breast but it will not bring down the inflammation that's already there. You need to eliminate estrogen from the picture to have a chance at bringing down the inflammation and inherent pseudo gynecomastia that's developing.

Personally, I run low dosed AIs so that I never have to blast my body with a ton of AI like letro. It's very harsh. Bad for the lipid profile, suicide for the libido, makes you tired, not as energetic (at least in my case, I get very lethargic), etc.... next time treat it with a SERM at the first signs, then perhaps a mild AI. Only suicide inhibitor that I've used was UGL aromasin and it did little to nothing, but human grade AIs that eliminate the aromatase enzyme have had good feedback. If you could get some hands on legit aromasin that would also be helpful.

Sorry for the fragmented grammar, was running back and fourth and I have no contacts or glasses at the moment. Bed time. Good luck, nucka. Keep us posted.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 03:52:26 AM »
Agreed.  Aromasin is the way to go if you can get real stuff.