Author Topic: Say, does anyone have any statistics on the IQ's of bodybuilders of various...  (Read 6187 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
...ethnic groups, and how these ethnic group differences have affected the development of societies throughout history?  For example, might anyone have any studies contrasting the development of, say, Sub-Saharan Africa vs that of Europe, and the role group IQ's played in the results?

Thanks in advance!

PS:   Hi, Matzi!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

tendonitis

• Getbig V
HA!  more cruel than teasing onlyme with a dozen donuts   ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

What do you think I do with my Time-Out account?  :D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Bodybuilders IQ's are smaller than amount of people living on the moon.
The Number 2 in Scranton

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
I wonder what the average white bodybuilders IQ is, higher or lower than average.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bodybuilders IQ's are smaller than amount of people living on the moon.

Well, I think that would depend on the racial background of said Moon-residents.  I'm pretty sure there was a poster here who had scientific studies to back this up, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was.  Anyone?  ???

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez

Well, I think that would depend on the racial background of said Moon-residents.  I'm pretty sure there was a poster here who had scientific studies to back this up, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was.  Anyone?  ???

Matt C ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Matt C ;D

Matt C or Matt T?  If I remember right, I think it was Matt T who was an investment partner with a famous anthropologist who published the definitive landmark study on race and IQ following a guest-lecture series in Dubai, India. 

tendonitis

• Getbig V

Matt C or Matt T?  If I remember right, I think it was Matt T who was an investment partner with a famous anthropologist who published the definitive landmark study on race and IQ following a guest-lecture series in Dubai, India. 

are you sure about that?
if i remember right, MattT is just the really dumb juiced up geographically challenged skinny legged negro who competes in drug free shows

i think it's MattC who is getbig's resident genius and expert on race and it's relation to IQ

but i could be wrong, afterall i still think the Olympia is fixed (cough 07) and peter mcgough is not FAT

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
are you sure about that?
if i remember right, MattT is just the really dumb juiced up geographically challenged skinny legged negro who competes in drug free shows

i think it's MattC who is getbig's resident genius and expert on race and it's relation to IQ

but i could be wrong, afterall i still think the Olympia is fixed (cough 07) and peter mcgough is not FAT

Oh, that's right....  one's a skinny douche of dubious intelligence and the other is a neo-nazi white supremacist.  I get them confused all the time.  But in my defense, they are both Canadian, and you know how all Canadians look alike!  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
are you sure about that?

Agreed. MattC brings up important stuff about the low IQ of blacks.

The west needs to know about this before these morons outbreed the higher IQ people and wreck everything. MattC and Wooten = doing a fine job.

tendonitis

• Getbig V

Agreed. MattC brings up important stuff about the low IQ of blacks.

The west needs to know about this before these morons outbreed the higher IQ people and wreck everything. MattC and Wooten = doing a fine job.

i agree, let's hope ron never silences the truth again

The Master

• Getbig V
i agree, let's hope ron never silences the truth again

Exactly. The genes of blacks (-> low IQ, high test) might be a significant factor in their failures in the western world. The public needs to be aware of this, so preventive measures can be taken.

tendonitis

• Getbig V

Exactly. The genes of blacks (-> low IQ, high test) might be a significant factor in their failures in the western world. The public needs to be aware of this, so preventive measures can be taken.

the low IQ has to be significant factor, the political correctness needs to stop and we need to start addressing the issue with realistic and frank solutions.   perhaps more sports teams and rappers.  perhaps an easier and more comfortable form of contraception

the solutions are out there if we just accept their shortcomings and get to work.  it's obvious these people can't help themselves

The Master

• Getbig V
the low IQ has to be significant factor, the political correctness needs to stop and we need to start addressing the issue with realistic and frank solutions.   perhaps more sports teams and rappers.  perhaps an easier and more comfortable form of contraception

the solutions are out there if we just accept their shortcomings and get to work.  it's obvious these people can't help themselves

The only real solution = what Chris Langan calls a "benign form of eugenics", where people must apply to have babies.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

The only real solution = what Chris Langan calls a "benign form of eugenics", where people must apply to have babies.

We must not let Matt Tsinkorang reproduce!  :o

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

:-X

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
are you sure about that?

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V

Solution: Since MattT = mentally up to par with an 8 year old, we just need to let Vince Basile and his white van get near him.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
;D

Matt, did you see me channel you in the other thread? What did you think?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Solution: Since MattT = mentally up to par with an 8 year old, we just need to let Vince Basile and his white van get near him.

ROFL!  :-X

tendonitis

• Getbig V

well unless Matt has found a way to impregnate another man i don't think we have to worry about this   ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
well unless Matt has found a way to imprenate another man i don't think we have to worry about this   ;D

Will Harris has been looking quite pregnant lately.   Sure, it could just be a case of Palumboism, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if MattT starts breakin' out the cigars in a few months!

tendonitis

• Getbig V

Will Harris has been looking quite pregnant lately.   Sure, it could just be a case of Palumboism, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if MattT starts breakin' out the cigars in a few months!

they do make a cute couple. hey goat, what would you guess the combined IQs of those two fine negroes would be?

is there anyone here who could make a good estimate of that?

The Master

• Getbig V
they do make a cute couple. hey goat, what would you guess the combined IQs of those two fine negroes would be?

is there anyone here who could make a good estimate of that?

It should have been 170, since the avg. n**** IQ = 85. But MattT = obviously way lower than that, let's put him at around 70. Will Harris can talk, but also believes he = 300 years old. Verdict: 80.

Combined IQ = 150.

Unfortunately, the two working together would not actually solve more iq assignments per unit of time. Also, they would not be able to crack hard IQ assignments more effectively if they worked together (rather the opposite). Thus, their combined IQ would probably be in the low 70's, seen from the "performance" point of view.

Quite frankly, they are pretty dumb people.