Author Topic: Shit LOL...  (Read 319 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Shit LOL...
« on: April 25, 2009, 01:11:38 AM »
I just ordered some seeds for this year's garden from a pretty big supplier and this was part of the reply e-mail to my order...

"As noted on the web site, orders are fulfilled in the order that we receive them.  Our current order backlog is now currently 7 to 10 business days.  We are working hard to get them out faster but please allow two weeks before contacting us.  We will send out another email when your order is mailed.  These are uncertain times, people are scared, and our workload has increased exponentially this season. 
We want you to be happy.  If you have a planting deadline and cannot wait to receive your seeds, let us know and we will immediately cancel your order."

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Shit LOL...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »
wow.

what are you planting?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 01:42:06 AM »
where do you get your seeds from

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 02:39:03 AM »
Victory Seeds, they're a pretty large non gmo seed supplier.

http://www.victoryseeds.com/

Just planting pretty regular stuff, pablano peppers, Jalapenos, Asparagus, Broccoi, Cabbage, Carrots, Celery, Corn, Pumkin, Rhubarb, Squash, 4 varieties of Tomato, Onions, Potatos, and herbs. 

I thought it was interesting that they actually noted people are scared this year and they're running behind on filling orders because of it.