Author Topic: One World Currency For World Economic Crisis  (Read 3498 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: One World Currency For World Economic Crisis
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »
Yes we would, there are home-grown criminals too, however it is quite interesting that the US gvt hasn't made that number and card fraud proof, isn't it?

We have gone 200 years without one and I dont want to govt with any more powers over citizens.  If they got rid of the 15 million criminal invaders first then we xcan look at that.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 09:48:57 AM »
We have gone 200 years without one and I dont want to govt with any more powers over citizens.  If they got rid of the 15 million criminal invaders first then we xcan look at that.

Anytime anyone talks about deportation, the libs present the argument of "Well, how do YOU know if they are legal or not?". If you can't proove their identity, you can't say they are in the wrong, and you can't get rid off them. The people who don't want to be ID'd are the ones whos ID would be detrimental to them, i.e., illegals and other criminals.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 09:51:40 AM »
Anytime anyone talks about deportation, the libs present the argument of "Well, how do YOU know if they are legal or not?". If you can't proove their identity, you can't say they are in the wrong, and you can't get rid off them. The people who don't want to be ID'd are the ones whos ID would be detrimental to them, i.e., illegals and other criminals.

Good point to consider.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »

As long as deportation is done and controlled by the Native Peoples of america...I don't think there will be any problem with getting everybody out of america that does NOT belong...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »
As long as deportation is done and controlled by the Native Peoples of america...I don't think there will be any problem with getting everybody out of america that does NOT belong...

Who would that be? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 12:00:09 PM »

Not true. I just don't want to be monitored by the government all the time. I want the government to stay out of my life.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:19 PM »
Not true. I just don't want to be monitored by the government all the time. I want the government to stay out of my life.

It seems too late for that.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »

Ever had a drivers license?

Is that considered governmental intrusion?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »
Ever had a drivers license?

Is that considered governmental intrusion?

No. I have never had a driver's license.

I suppose though, if I had one, it would be the limit on what I could tolerate as identification.
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »
Who would that be? 

Give it some thought...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 12:16:09 PM »
Give it some thought...

Every time I do, it seems like someone displaced someone else at some point in time.

However, where I live, I have thousands of mexicans lining the streets loitering who are causuing my city to look like Mexico City. 

They engage in higher DWI than others and we have a huge drug problem with other groups as well from the DR, Ecuador (MS 13), to Russian illegals, etc. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
No. I have never had a driver's license.

I suppose though, if I had one, it would be the limit on what I could tolerate as identification.

Exactly how is having a confirmed identity considered intrusion by the government?