Author Topic: recovery and acne with H.C.G. use.  (Read 883 times)

littlechris

• Getbig II
recovery and acne with H.C.G. use.
« on: April 25, 2009, 09:57:31 PM »
hey guys.

how many here have experienced increased acne with H.C.G.?  i find that about 2days after i take my H.C.G. that i get breakouts.  I also find that i recover a LOT quicker when i take my H.C.G. as prescribed.  I was out of H.C.G. the last 2 weeks and my recovery was just crap!! Now that i am back on, i am "regenerating" a lot better and can train as scheduled, and dont have to take days off to rest.  My doc told me that my test levels actually are higher while on H.C.G. in addition to my normal test therapy, since my natural production of test goes up as well.   Anyone experience the same effects with H.C.G.?  thanks in advance

-LC

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: recovery and acne with H.C.G. use.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 10:51:14 PM »
Didn't you participate in Getbig III, you are a juicer?
I am a big baby

dustin

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:10:29 PM »
HCG will raise LH and FSH by stimulating leydig cells, and I believe it can also raise estrogen and progesterone (to what degree, I am uncertain lol)... introduction of any sort of gonadotropins, synthetic or endogenous, can lead to acne. Any change in hormones can, really. It's not like endocrinology is a walk in the park.

If you're on TRT and your treatment is successful, I would focus on minimizing the acne and being happy with the results.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 03:49:16 AM »
HCG will raise LH and FSH by stimulating leydig cells, and I believe it can also raise estrogen and progesterone (to what degree, I am uncertain lol)... introduction of any sort of gonadotropins, synthetic or endogenous, can lead to acne. Any change in hormones can, really. It's not like endocrinology is a walk in the park.

If you're on TRT and your treatment is successful, I would focus on minimizing the acne and being happy with the results.

Agreed.  Your estrogen levels will be higher when taking HCG during cycle.  I had to increase my AI a bit to compensate.  I think that will solve your problem.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »
Dustin and abc123 are both correct! Be sure you don't get gyno while on HCG either, as with higher test levels comes more aromatisation.