• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: 20 Reasons Why the Illuminati Gives you a Shelf Life
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »
read this first

if you understand it ..ask specific questions

will answer

" What is programming? It is a method of altering and adding to the mind-patterns and thought-forms innate to an individual and population for the purposes of manipulating the actions, reactions, and plans of that population ~ in this case, our planet Earth. Programming is the software embedded in the brain to monitor all functions.

What is mind-control? It is the application of the programming software as it steers and directs the activities of the individual in every aspect of life. The individual is not able to discern his/her own thoughts from those which are artificially induced.

The process started aeons ago on this planet with a group calling itself "The Illuminati." The Illuminati consists of 13 families who control and manipulate all things on Earth, as well as the 300 families who work directly for them. This is not conspiracy theory; this is fact.

Throughout historical experience, it is known that the only way for a relatively small group to safely and logically control billions of others, is to control their minds and also their bodies.

Through techniques developed before this world began, it was discovered that when a mind is traumatized by torture, fear, and pain, the individual personality fractures and segments in order to deal with the trauma. When this split occurs, it naturally creates a cube or matrix that is layered 13 x 13 x 13. This means that there are 2,197 separate components or compartments of a personality that can be reprogrammed into alter personalities or partial personalities within the same individual. All are pieces of the whole; the programming prevents integration and cohesiveness.

The entire population of the world in the 21st Century is programmed—mostly subliminally via satellite transmissions, television, radio, and ground antennae that transmit ELF and microwave signals. These signals piggyback the brain waves to download information and instruction.

Globally, about 2% of the population, or about 130 million people, are specifically programmed. This means that they were physically taken for programming sessions that involved the use of technology, sexual abuse, torture, drugs, and a host of other methodologies.

In the United States, about 5% of the population, or about 15 million people, are specifically programmed. These people are known as "sleepers," "Monarchs," and/or "sex-slaves." As you read, please keep in mind that the purpose of this book is to demonstrate case studies and their deprogramming. Deprogramming is a slow and tedious process that is like an archeological dig. You cannot just stick the shovel in the ground because you might damage something. You need to slowly brush away and release each little layer until the buried artifacts and treasures are revealed. Only then can they be saved intact and preserved.

In deprogramming, each layer of the control system must be carefully examined, cleaned, and merged back into the original personality so that the end result is a whole and cohesive functioning total human being with all the faculties, memories, and mind-patterns operating perfectly. This is the goal of what I do.

Alters are surfacing in many programmed people. Some lead to suicide programming and other functions that are malevolent. If you can consciously download the programming before it is externally triggered, then you can effectively preclude the programmed functions from occurring, thus giving the individual back control of his/her own life. When programs are triggered, the individual learns to recognize the switch or the anomaly. He/she is then able to work on merging this back into the original personality, which is really centered at the reptilian brainstem before feeding into the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

Working within a programming cube of 2,197 compartments is a formidable task. One must be patient and truly willing to work on the process until completion. Completion which may not even occur in this lifetime, depends upon how old one is when the deprogramming process begins.

In the following section are stories written by individuals who are specifically programmed and have worked with me in deprogramming themselves. The stories are in their own words and are presented as an example of the various types of programming nuances that can exist."

so ..........

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2009, 09:31:11 PM »
Conspiracy theories are just people trying to make sense out of the randomness of life. Some people need order and explanation more than others, my Japanese friend.  :)

You moron. Do you realise what a cliche-spouting cocksock you are?

What other nuggets of wisdom are you gonna drop? Hmmm?

Bullies are really cowards... People's sick jokes about disasters are a mechanism to deal with horror and incomprehension...

Don't pull faces, the wind might change... Butter is great for soothing sunburn...

Fuckin' genius.

LOL!

DAMY

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »
unfortunately mind control is very real and omnipresent

i carry it in my cellular memory

I been through it and recall part of it ( whatever memories I recovered depending on where I'm at deprogramming wise )

the human mind is fascinating and very complex

I still learnig every day

as much as I gice pillowtalk shit he is one of he very few that can understand where I'm coming from

don't get me wrong ...we are ALL mind controlled

I happen to be specifically controlled

I hav many programs inside

some I'm still debubunking, some I haven't touch yet

so far I managed to deprogram myself as far as some sexual aspect are concerned and someof my warrior programming...Ultimate Warrrior that is

this shit is scarrier than anyhing you have expirienced...fascinatin g at the same time

if you are curious ...just ask specific questions

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2009, 10:30:06 PM »

if you are curious ...just ask specific questions

Okay... um...

How can it be that a single white human being is more tiresome and annoying than an entire tribe of chanting spastic darkies?

DAMY

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2009, 10:34:03 PM »

Okay... um...

How can it be that a single white human being is more tiresome and annoying than an entire village of spastic darkies?

DAMY
since I'm in your attention span , means you/we attracted myself/each other

I reflectyou

what "annoys you " are things you see in yoursefl

Sevastase " mirrorring u " Romania