• Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« on: April 26, 2009, 12:06:40 AM »

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: 20 Reasons Why the Illuminati Gives you a Shelf Life
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 02:57:48 AM »

I believed in the American way and the American dream. I believed that if I wanted to be president of the US, I could be. I believed that Christopher Columbus really discovered America, and I believed that the leaders of this country really cared about me and all the other people out there like me.

As I got older and heard other people talking, and read books outside of school, I began to feel really betrayed about what I had learned versus what I was hearing and reading. I felt betrayed when I read that maybe Christopher Columbus wasn’t the discoverer of America, and that maybe the Vikings had been here long before then.

No maybe involved here, the Chinese where in the US in 1420's.
'TBH' Viking 'long ships' would have struggled to make the Atlantic crossing, in all but the best of weathers.

A rare occurrence indeed mid Atlantic (flat sea's)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:05 AM »
Sev, one question...........

What is the 'Illuminate' ?? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:09 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 03:11:08 AM »
What is the 'Illuminate' ?? ??? ???

A load of shit, to put it concisely ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 03:21:28 AM »
A load of shit, to put it concisely ;D

It was sarcasm dude, i want to know if Sev knows what the word means ??

'Adam Weishaupt' - (Illuminate) circa 1787.
He's been called many things. The Abbe Barruel called him "a human devil." Thomas Jefferson called him "a harmless philanthropist." Prof. John Robinson called him 'the profoundest conspirator that ever existed'.
 But what's the real story behind the man who simply called himself 'Brother Spartacus' ?? 'Adam Weishaupt' was born on February 6, 1748 in Ingolstadt, a city in Bayern (Bavaria), Germany, which was then an independent kingdom. When he was a baby, his parents, who had been Orthodox Jews, converted to the Roman Catholic Church. Instead of attending the yeshiva, Adam attended monastery schools & later a hochschule (high school) run by the Society of Jesus.

As a Bavarian, Adam learned Czech & Italian as a child, in school, he soon mastered Latin, Greek, & with his father's help, Hebrew. With his avid scholarship & gift for languages, his 'Jesuit superiors' thought he would be a natural for overseas missionary work, perhaps in the Americas or in Asia. But Adam rebelled against Jesuit discipline, resisted their overtures & eventually became the professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt. Beginning around 1768, Adam began “the collection of a large library for the purpose of establishing an academy of scholars.” He read every ancient manuscript/text he & his associates could lay hands on. Adam grew interested in the occult, becoming obsessed with the Great Pyramid of Giza.

What relation to modern day politicts does all this play 'Sev' ??
Just want to know if you get the whole game plan ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 03:23:51 AM »
What is programming? It is a method of altering and adding to the mind-patterns and thought-forms innate to an individual and population for the purposes of manipulating the actions, reactions, and plans of that population ~ in this case, our planet Earth. Programming is the software embedded in the brain to monitor all functions.

I asked a simple question = what is the 'Illuminate' - did you understand the question ??, because I see not once, the 'I' word in you response  ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 03:36:44 AM »
It was sarcasm dude, i want to know if Sev knows what the word means ??

Based on what little I've seen of you in these boards, I guessed as much ;D

The reason I said it's a load of shit is because a lot of these seemingly (and most likely) absurd assertions / hypotheses / conspiracy theories are always built and argued upon impossible-to-prove (or disprove) premises, ranging from things like alien abductions to something as lame as the government trying to exert mind-control over it's citizens in a myriad of subtle and not-so-subtle ways.

The funnier thing with these kind of topics in Getbig (and elsewhere) is that most people just copy and paste a whole lot of text and YouTube links in which someone has written something about whatever, without offering any kind of dissection on the contained information, other than the standard "you are too dumb if you didn't know this / believe this" kind of belligerence.

I just find the whole "the government is trying to manipulate you and control your mind in direct and indirect ways" premise absurd, cause the government itself is a headless entity, not to mention a whole lot of other shit that I'm too lazy to go into at this time. Sevastase will, of course, completely disagree.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 03:53:31 AM »
Proud to be an American in the Land of the Free?

12/10/07

I think that everything everyone is seeing on television about the natural "ly enhanced" disaster in New Orleans is creating a lot of self-introspection here in the United States.

Janet Swerdlow

Tautology in the opening sentence.

Smart cookie.

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 06:48:22 AM »

Tautology in the opening sentence.

Smart cookie.

DAMY

Don't break a sweat today will you 'DAMY' !!
I would hate to see a paragraph or, dare I say two ??

You lazy Scottish Bum !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 06:56:17 AM »

The reason I said it's a load of shit is because a lot of these seemingly (and most likely) absurd assertions / hypotheses / conspiracy theories are always built and argued upon impossible-to-prove (or disprove) premises, ranging from things like alien abductions to something as lame as the government trying to exert mind-control over it's citizens in a myriad of subtle and not-so-subtle ways.

Yes.
But not all.

This is the main reason 'GB' will miss 'VL' as our main facts & figures man is on time out.
Shame, we could have opened a few eyes, but I will not risk 'TO' just for the sake of a thread started by Sev
Growth/noob loves me

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »
I PERSONALLY KNOW THE LANDING SITE OF REPTILIAN ALIENS WHO ARE PLANNING A MASSIVE ACTION.  I ALSO KNOW THE STAR IN WHICH JEHOVAH RESIDES.  THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS IS TIME TRAVEL, WHICH I AM WORKING DAY AND NIGHT ON.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 12:28:01 PM »
No maybe involved here, the Chinese where in the US in 1420's.
'TBH' Viking 'long ships' would have struggled to make the Atlantic crossing, in all but the best of weathers.

A rare occurrence indeed mid Atlantic (flat sea's)

Hmm. Chinese early arrival evidence!? Jury's still way out on that one. And one glance at a globe would suggest the Viking's path to North America was no way near the mid-Atlantic. Pretty to easy to map their routes by settlement remains. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 01:08:02 PM »
Hmm. Chinese early arrival evidence!? Jury's still way out on that one. And one glance at a globe would suggest the Viking's path to North America was no way near the mid-Atlantic. Pretty to easy to map their routes by settlement remains. 

1421 the year the Chinese discovered the world (Gavin Menzies) - Bantum press.

There was no mid point between 'Northern Scandinavia' - North American, no ??
They hyper jumped (using worm holes) from one side straight to the other, yes ??

Know much about the weather in the N.Atlantic do we, yes ??

'Chimp boy' strikes again, desperately trying to prove - dat da kaffier isa na stoopit mon, ya errrrrrrrrrrr me sta ??
Errrhum, yeah !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »
Pretty to easy to map their routes by settlement remains. 

Off you go then Einstein  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
Wrong, assholes.

The Solutreans hit the continent of North America millenia before the asiatic scum commonly know as native Americans.

Europeans settled North America at least 5,000 years BEFORE the Indians came from Siberia.

Solutré in central France. Spearheads from the Solutrean age have been found in Virginia, eastern Maryland, New Mexico and Idaho.

Solutrean spearheads were the first in the world with this vicious taper, and they were razor-sharp, these same razor heads have been found in Northern America, the predate so called 'native americans' by THOUSANDS of years.

At the left foot of this mountain a pit was found with Solutrean weapons in it. Ancient France (called Gaul by the Romans) was very heavily populated for most of its prehistory and France was the European country with the largest population outside Russia for many millennia. But in the Ice Age, many of its population had to flee, and some took to boats and crossed the Atlantic westward, hunting seals along the ice pack.

Millenia after the Soultreans had hit north america, the Asiatics arrived, there then ensued - to put it bluntly - a period of peace followed by a race war; now what happened here do you think? raping of Solutrean women and girls, misappropiating of technology (spearheads etc) and genocide of the whites.

If the above holds true, we can find the following:

- solutrean spearheads in North America
- reports of 'white indians'
- evidence of non Asiatic technology ie: clovis inherited solutrean spearheads
- white genetic admixture found in the remains of so called native americans

Guess what, all of the above are found

The tribes of Chief Cornplanter were there before the Ameriasian 'native americans'

European:

Mi-neek-e-sunk-te-ca (in English, "The Mink")
Date: 1832-1839
Creator: Catlin, George
Image Source: Catlin, George. North American Indians. Vol. 1. Philadelphia: Leary, Stuart and co., 1913

Asiatic, Cheif Sitting Bull:

http://airdejadis.com/carbon_powder.htm

The great Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl wrote this book, drastically mistitled by the editor, to show that whites had settled in not only Central and South America, but also throughout the Pacific Ocean.

Read the third paragraph under the heading "Reports of White Indians" by the French explorer LeVerendryere. How does an Indian get to be "white in colour, with hair light, chestnut and red"? These Mandan Indians, who died out from disease soon after whites came through, lived in Minnesota and Ontario, Canada.

Princess Mi-neek-e-sunk-te-ca of western Pennsylvania. In the DVD "Ice Age Columbus," a Canadian geneticist says that the Indians east of the Mississipp9i were up to ONE-THIRD WHITE, but not from the English or other settlers since Columbus. We now know, because of advances such as the Human Genome Project, from which gender as well the various racial genes come. All the white blood in eastern Amerindians comes from white females. The noble red man killed all the white men and boys, and raped their womenfolk.

True, unmixed Indians, such as this Navajo medicine man and other Indians found west of the Mississippi, look very Asiatic -- just like the Siberians who invaded North America from over the ancient Alaskan land bridge many thousands of years after whites came from Gaul from the Atlantic side.

Not scalps, but mummies of blond and red-haired whites from a pre-Inca civilization. When the Spanish asked the Incas their history, they said; "Another people founded our civlization who looked like you." "But where are they now?" "Oh, we killed them!"

The bottom line here, is that Europeans were in America long before the asiatics, and long before Christopher fucking Columbus.

Kennewick Man:

Under political pressure from lawyers for the Indians (see the gripping British Channel 4 video, "Homicide at Kennewick"), anthropologist James Chatters slightly Asianized the reconstructed face. But he told white civil rights activists the face was unquestionably white. In fact, he thought at first he had recovered the skull of a recent white murder victim. In fact, it was the skull of a prehistoric white murder victim from 9,000 BC, with a classic, well-known Indian arrowhead stuck in his hipbone

Who does Kennewickian man most resemble, Sitting Bull? or Patrick Stewart?

The whole "Kennewick Man" issue is part of this. Why is there a skeleton of an apparent white man from 7,000 B.C. in Washington State, and why do the Indians go to court relentlessly to get it buried without further examination? Why was the skeleton SEIZED by federal authorities under Bill Clinton?

Where is Kennewickian Man? why is he locked away? and lets not forget how Bill Clinton ordered thousands of tons of soil to be dumped on the dig location.

Face it, you have been conned by these filthy slags.

The point here is that native americans are just another myth based, hollywood production used/puppeted by the jews as they go about assainating the character of the white race.

'Dream catchers', the 'noble medicine man', the nigh on 'paranormal shaman' all so 'connected and in tune with nature' all so superior to the barbaric white monster, LOL, all the invention of the jew, all prescribed via hollywood movies.

Fucking cliched old tat.

Dont get me wrong, although I believe the solutreans were the first there, there is a deeper point here.

On viewing the evidence as presented above (then comparing that with the shitpile conventional notion that passes for accepted history, and going on the balance of probablity etc) one has to go with the Solutrean material at this point.

The deeper point is, when we look at the rabid ferocity displayed by those keen to rubbish the solutrean material, we can see that these same types have no such ferocity when pondering the notion that native americans were of asiatic descent.

It is only when you suggest that whites were there first do you see the old cognitive dissonance kick in, its almost beautifull the way it works, exactly like marvelling at the simple mechanisms employed to get a dog to fetch a stick, or sit and roll over.

It is based in pure cognitive dissonance, self/white hating in action.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 02:40:01 PM »
Wrong, assholes.
It is based in pure cognitive dissonance, self/white hating in action.
Wow. That's some serious, original research. I'm sure you're published in all the noted periodicals. Got a link to any of your articles? 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
I see Iluminati matters are very exaggerate and unrealistic.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »
I see Iluminati matters are very exaggerate and unrealistic.
Conspiracy theories are just people trying to make sense out of the randomness of life. Some people need order and explanation more than others, my Japanese friend.  :)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »
Wow. That's some serious, original research. I'm sure you're published in all the noted periodicals. Got a link to any of your articles? 

Hi there,

I am Dr Bruce Bradley, of the Smithsonian Institute. My work in this area is conducted alongside the esteemed Dr Dennis Stanford, also of the Smithsonian.

Our initial paper was published in the peer reviewed journal 'World Archaeology'

http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/00438243.html

Good day.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 03:05:01 PM »
Conspiracy theories are just people trying to make sense out of the randomness of life. Some people need order and explanation more than others, my Japanese friend.  :)
But, telling the truth. Its not unrealistic 100%.
Its super welknown truth that the economic dinasties are controling everything.

But, there is a philosophycal truth there.

The pastor is the slave of his lambs.

And they know it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 03:08:11 PM »
But, telling the truth. Its not unrealistic 100%.
Its super welknown truth that the economic dinasties are controling everything.

But, there is a philosophycal truth there.

The pastor is the slave of his lambs.

And they know it.
You know there's only one truth about dynasties: They fall.  ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »
You know there's only one truth about dynasties: They fall.  ;)
Yes, And new one come after.

Human mind always need to be controled and always need master and slave.

Mind doesnt have liberty. No mind=liberty

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »
Hi there,

I am Dr Bruce Bradley, of the Smithsonian Institute. My work in this area is conducted alongside the esteemed Dr Dennis Stanford, also of the Smithsonian.

Our initial paper was published in the peer reviewed journal 'World Archaeology'

Good day.
An Atlantic ice bridge hypothesis!? That is interesting. I also note that your homepage pic shows you wearing a dress shirt in the field. That is really interesting.  ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 05:23:21 PM »
Hi there,

Good day.

dr. bradley doesn't work  for the smithsonian anymore, he is at the university of exeter.

you only wish you had his brutal mass