Author Topic: beer and creatine, and prostaglandins (pain modulaters)  (Read 1302 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
beer and creatine, and prostaglandins (pain modulaters)
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:37:40 AM »
ok beer and aspirin eliminate the prostatglandins ( the lining from inside your stomach that signals inflamation or pain within muscles while working out.)

this is key to know if you are pushing your self beyond normal limits

thing thing is if your eliminate too much of this stuff you are susceptable to strains and injury

about a month ago i was cutting some wood with my skill saw, and forcing a cut when i shouldnt have when i was just being lazy about lifting the saftey guard and rushing my work...anyways as i was forcing my wrist and or fingers felt like they seperated or became dislocated, it was hard to close my hand for a few days and or use Falcon grip, its healed up much better but just a warning, i had quite a few beers in me at the time so mentally i was pushing my body farther than it would go so be careful

otherwise i havent had any injuries from this beer and prostaglandin effect, you will certainly sweat more , even more so because its summertime now

the creatine is to negate some of the negative effects of alcohol and replenish essential salts
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: beer and creatine, and prostaglandins (pain modulaters)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:59:24 AM »
creatine + alcohol magnifys your hangover x 50!!
P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 05:03:41 AM »
creatine + alcohol magnifys your hangover x 50!!

nah man thats why u need applecider vinager + aluminum free baking soda to revitalize your organs, works everytime no hangover. i have over 12 beers a day but spaced out
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 05:26:49 AM »
gahd i swear im the only one that comes on here with any decent info  ::)

this does not pertain to the inshape legends on the board like

nz
johnoname

and 1000's of others
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »
gahd i swear im the only one that comes on here with any decent info  ::)

this does not pertain to the inshape legends on the board like

nz
johnoname

and 1000's of others
I think we all tuned out from your rubbish long ago...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 06:30:49 AM »
I think we all tuned out from your rubbish long ago...

yep, no doubt about it
I

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 08:26:54 AM »
ok beer and aspirin eliminate the prostatglandins ( the lining from inside your stomach that signals inflamation or pain within muscles while working out.)

this is key to know if you are pushing your self beyond normal limits

thing thing is if your eliminate too much of this stuff you are susceptable to strains and injury

about a month ago i was cutting some wood with my skill saw, and forcing a cut when i shouldnt have when i was just being lazy about lifting the saftey guard and rushing my work...anyways as i was forcing my wrist and or fingers felt like they seperated or became dislocated, it was hard to close my hand for a few days and or use Falcon grip, its healed up much better but just a warning, i had quite a few beers in me at the time so mentally i was pushing my body farther than it would go so be careful

otherwise i havent had any injuries from this beer and prostaglandin effect, you will certainly sweat more , even more so because its summertime now

the creatine is to negate some of the negative effects of alcohol and replenish essential salts

Hahaha, glad you got your Falcon grip back, but isn't creatine pretty pointless if your drinking a lot since the alcohol dehydrates you and negates the water retention element of creatine?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 11:26:56 AM »
JF is a retard, pedo. Should be banned!
I am a big baby

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »
from your post it sounds like you have no idea what prostaglandins are.

but the fact that you are taking notice of them is a good thing.

but your doing the opposite of what you should be - your trying to decrease productiopn of them with anti inflammatories..... the key for bodybuilding is to increase them with pro inflammatorys

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 11:53:17 AM »
Where will the madness end ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »
from your post it sounds like you have no idea what prostaglandins are.

but the fact that you are taking notice of them is a good thing.

but your doing the opposite of what you should be - your trying to decrease productiopn of them with anti inflammatories..... the key for bodybuilding is to increase them with pro inflammatorys

right on point in red

the rest you have written is incorrecto

on the point in 'yellow', you are extremley incorrect , you would not be able to move your joints with a pro inflamation approach. this would mean extreme lactic acid build up all the time,  you would not be loose or flexable enough to do much activity

what u 'might' be imagining is an extreme carb pump Tabitha Falcon?????????
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »
Johnny thanks for the 5:54 am voicemail regarding this subject.   >:(

True story.   ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »
T O where he belongs!
I am a big baby

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »
I been doing the same with ginger and red pepper but it makes you sweat more while killing a lot of the workout pain.

you can do leg extensions much better, you don't get as much pain. even on low carb first thing in the morning, that's where I notice a difference.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 10:34:59 PM »
right on point in red

the rest you have written is incorrecto

on the point in 'yellow', you are extremley incorrect , you would not be able to move your joints with a pro inflamation approach. this would mean extreme lactic acid build up all the time,  you would not be loose or flexable enough to do much activity

what u 'might' be imagining is an extreme carb pump Tabitha Falcon?????????
no.

prostaglandin pgf2a is directly responsible for all muscle growth that occurs as a result of weight training (independent of acute raises in anabolic hormones)

pro inflammatory fat like those found in whole eggs and red meat. and also found in safflower oil and some other omega 6. these increase the response to weight training, via increasing prostaglandin pgf2a production in response to weight training.

anti inflammatory fats like flax seed fish oil evening primrose oil. these decrease the response to training via decreasing prostaglandin pgf2a production in response to weight training.