Author Topic: masteron vs EQ  (Read 17937 times)

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
masteron vs EQ
« on: April 26, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »
I have been looking up every post on here dating all the way back to '06 and am having the hardest time on deciding the best suited for me.

I am not looking for a mass cycle this time b/c I have kept most of my size from my last ones in '04 and '05. I am just looking for a steady yet less water retention gain. The only thing that keeps me from going with one or the other is a certain moderator (no names) said with mast if your bf % is not already real low then mast is a waste of time. 

Now the only issue with EQ which I have used before but it was for a bulk cycle and worked very well is I hear quite a few people talking about anxiety issues while using it.  I am on edge and probably should have anxiety meds but handle it by the breathing slow, yawning (which helps for some reason) and several other techniques.  I don't want to be doped up where I work.  Not a safe environment. 

Never noticed any anxiety with EQ back in '05 but I also had no care in the world.  lol.  Is there anyone that has used EQ before that has anxiety and made it through ok?  I am thinking 12 weeks, wanted 16 but will never scrape up that extra cash.

Just to cover all bases i will be doing 325mg(UG) sust every 4 days and dbol 20-30mgs day for 4 weeks.   clomid pct.

I am reminding myself of theworm or jayfromeurope.  which isn't a bad thing just indecisive.  ;D

thanks for the opinions

toe2toe

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: masteron vs EQ
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »
I did not notice any anxiety w/eq but everyone is different. Some people get gyno, some people get depressed coming off, some people lose their hair. These are non-issues for me, for you might be a different story.
I am a big baby

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
any take on the masteron, elite?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »
any take on the masteron, elite?
Sorry, never tried it.
I am a big baby

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 04:00:40 PM »
thanks anyway.  we'll figure out something just need more opinions and time.  the anticipation is killing me!! it's been 4 years since my last cycle so i know no matter what i use my receptors SHOULD eat it up but i actually have a stricter goal instead of just getting big this time. 

again thanks bro

toe2toe

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 04:11:03 PM »
I have found EQ to be a very comfortable compound and well suited for long term use.  Works great in a cycle where you are trying to get lean IMO.  Some people have said it increases appetite but have not felt this myself.

I have also found it to be less strong than say deca but a great addition to a test cycle.  A dose in the 400-600mg per week range should work well.

yawning huh?  Thats very interesting, I have heard/seen that dogs do that when they are anxious, maybe its a way they help deal with it too?

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
lol with the dog reference.  it helps thats all i know.  the 400mg-600mg  range is what i was counting on for the eq and a hundred mg eod of the mast if thats what i went with.  what turned me to consider the mast is a workout buddy has been on for only 10 weeks with sus and dbol and has had moderate results and looks like a mini mag model.  i also read the mast has a lipolysis affect which kinda interested me.  i got that info somewhere besides here.  i would like to have that look until fall when i go with the betterknown bulking compounds.  so if any of you guys had to choose which would you go with.  remember i can't bulk just yet for personal problems.

thanks for the comments

toe2toe

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »
never had any anxiety issues with eq...loved the stuff...just stimulates your app. a little making hard to eat really clean...i only gained about 5-7 lbs from it but it was great for pumps and increases red blood cell production

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 06:36:12 PM »
were you running it alone or did you have some form of test with it prop, cyp, enath, sus?

thanks,
toe2toe

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »
were you running it alone or did you have some form of test with it prop, cyp, enath, sus?

thanks,
toe2toe

ran it with winny 50mg ed
400mg EQ/wk 15 wks
50mg winny ed for 8 wks...a little long to run it but i had some pretty damn good results and all my blood work checked out after that so my liver wasnt taking that bad of a beating

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »
Personally I don't see the reason the use a compound unless you have done all the work prior to cycle to really reap the rewards of what it offers.  For instance, masteron is noted for increasing muscle hardness, but as stated, this is only evident when your bodyfat is low.  Contrary to popular belief, it (or anything else) won't take you from 15% BF down to 7%.  At 15% you might see SOME benefit, like toning, but the main benefit that makes masteron so popular wont' be noticed at that BF % level.  So really, why bother to take it?  You would see minimum strength gains, but if you are using test, you are going to see those anyway. 

Always choose tools - whether it be AAS, or diet, or training programs, etc.. - that will get you from Point A (where you are now) to Point B (where you want to be.)  Don't select tools that are only going to be effective once (if) you reach Point B.

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »
very good point lurker.  so with that aspect of thinking since my bf isn't that low the EQ would be a better choice since it has better strength gains and still has little water retention.  I will be running sus for sure with whichever compound I choose as well as proviron.  As long as diet is in check the EQ could give the muscle a hardening look similar to the masteron, correct?  If that is true then I wouldn't have to do as many injections  :D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »
very good point lurker.  so with that aspect of thinking since my bf isn't that low the EQ would be a better choice since it has better strength gains and still has little water retention.  I will be running sus for sure with whichever compound I choose as well as proviron.  As long as diet is in check the EQ could give the muscle a hardening look similar to the masteron, correct?  If that is true then I wouldn't have to do as many injections  :D

I have been fat on EQ and ripped on it too, its all the diet.  EQ and sust should be a very reasonable combo for whatever you goals may be.

Thing is, is there any good EQ brands out there?

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »
Your guess is as good as mine luv2hurt.  The brand I will probably go with is UG which is a first for me.  It's always been atleast vet gear prior to now but ORD has messed the game up.  I am confident in the brand I am choosing so we will see.  I am leaning towards the EQ but am having this feeling on the inside to try the masteron.  AAAHHHH...  any other ideas or completely other compounds will be considered.  Thanks

toe2toe

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »
I have been fat on EQ and ripped on it too, its all the diet.  EQ and sust should be a very reasonable combo for whatever you goals may be.

yeah if you find one let me know...i cant find that shit anywhere and when i do its like europharm or some shit like that....i wish QV wouldnt have been shut down...IP aint worth a shit imo

as far as being fat on EQ it was hard for me to put on weight with it but i did manage to get a some size from it

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »

I'm assuming when you used it last was before ORD?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »
I'm assuming when you used it last was before ORD?

Yeah last i had was axio and BD from a couple years ago.  Some stuff from QV and Nutri-vet before that.  So yeah its been a couple years since i have had any of it.  The powder is not real common, expensive and hard to come by I think. Sometimes you wonder if you even are getting real EQ or something else.

Anybody been using or heard good things about some EQ up in here?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »
Yeah last i had was axio and BD from a couple years ago.  Some stuff from QV and Nutri-vet before that.  So yeah its been a couple years since i have had any of it.  The powder is not real common, expensive and hard to come by I think. Sometimes you wonder if you even are getting real EQ or something else.

Anybody been using or heard good things about some EQ up in here?
does QV exists anymore? a buddy of mine brought over an empty QV bottle for me to check out and he said it was great

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »
does QV exists anymore? a buddy of mine brought over an empty QV bottle for me to check out and he said it was great

They have been shut down for a while now.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »
They have been shut down for a while now.
wow he said it was an old bottle that had been saved for a while

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »

OMG, that used to be my favorite EQ!!! the green boldenone box!!! probably the best product QV ever made.. long gone now, I would recommend getting your hands on legit Vet grade EQ if you can, it is only 50mg/cc but 100 times better then the UG shit, 200mg of legit Vet EQ a week and you're flying! the few companies that product it (Equi-Gan) come in 50cc bottles and are dosed at 50mg/cc

Also, Masteron is a pre contest drug, and is literally useless unless you're under 10-12% bf you will not really notice anything unless you're ripped, you're better off going with winstrol

example..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »
The powder is not real common, expensive and hard to come by I think. Sometimes you wonder if you even are getting real EQ or something else.

Raw EQ (Boldenone Undeclynate) does not exist in powder in any form.  It is a syrup like liquid.  Even if you attempt to freeze it, it only turns into a solid brown / dark amber lump.  And if you grind it up, it would simply become crystals that reverted to liquid form when approaching room temperature (or more specifically ambient temperature, which is much lower than room temp).  This is why in the production phase of making EQ, there is no need for BB or any other type of solvent.  There is simply nothing to dissolve.  An EQ product is simply nothing more than EQ, BA (for sterile issues), and oil to dilute the raw EQ to the strength you desire based on your overall final product quantity and strength.  Boldenone powder is simply impossible.

Even boldenone base (esterless) doesn't exist in a powder form.  It is a clear (semi transparent) tannish colored glob that you can stretch like very warm Silly Putty.

Some old raw sources prior to ORD were getting busted and outed all the time for passing off things that were not real boldenone undeclynate.  If people got powder, they were screwed because there was no telling what the hell they really got.  If they got tan Silly Putty goo type product, (which was the most common switch made), they were receiving boldenone base (no ester) which no one really wanted either because even a small dose like 50mg made everyone that used it fukking sick with fevers and flu like symptoms.  If you got a dark brown liquid, you either had real boldenone undeclynate or Mrs Butterworths syrup in the package.  Which actually did happen to some people from one source.

toe2toe

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 02:34:32 PM »
The EQ I used was either in 04 or 05 by QV and I blew up.  I didn't gain as much as when I did deca (both stacked with test e and dbol).  The only problem I had which I know better now is to lower the dose of dbol I use with the EQ.  I think it took away some of the vascularity that is rumored to come with EQ.  I wish I would have experimented with more brands when they were so readily available but once I did the pink Thai's and QV's line I stuck with it every time cuz it worked.

Why fix something not broke?  Plus it was good priced lol

That 50cc bottle sure is looking good shrek

toe2toe

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »
OMG, that used to be my favorite EQ!!! the green boldenone box!!! probably the best product QV ever made.. long gone now, I would recommend getting your hands on legit Vet grade EQ if you can, it is only 50mg/cc but 100 times better then the UG shit, 200mg of legit Vet EQ a week and you're flying! the few companies that product it (Equi-Gan) come in 50cc bottles and are dosed at 50mg/cc

Also, Masteron is a pre contest drug, and is literally useless unless you're under 10-12% bf you will not really notice anything unless you're ripped, you're better off going with winstrol

you're not fucking joking that shit was awsome and it was pretty much on point as far as doing goes...i had the most success with EQ wish i could find it somewhere

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 04:59:43 PM »
Raw EQ (Boldenone Undeclynate) does not exist in powder in any form.  It is a syrup like liquid.  Even if you attempt to freeze it, it only turns into a solid brown / dark amber lump.  And if you grind it up, it would simply become crystals that reverted to liquid form when approaching room temperature (or more specifically ambient temperature, which is much lower than room temp).  This is why in the production phase of making EQ, there is no need for BB or any other type of solvent.  There is simply nothing to dissolve.  An EQ product is simply nothing more than EQ, BA (for sterile issues), and oil to dilute the raw EQ to the strength you desire based on your overall final product quantity and strength.  Boldenone powder is simply impossible.

Even boldenone base (esterless) doesn't exist in a powder form.  It is a clear (semi transparent) tannish colored glob that you can stretch like very warm Silly Putty.

Some old raw sources prior to ORD were getting busted and outed all the time for passing off things that were not real boldenone undeclynate.  If people got powder, they were screwed because there was no telling what the hell they really got.  If they got tan Silly Putty goo type product, (which was the most common switch made), they were receiving boldenone base (no ester) which no one really wanted either because even a small dose like 50mg made everyone that used it fukking sick with fevers and flu like symptoms.  If you got a dark brown liquid, you either had real boldenone undeclynate or Mrs Butterworths syrup in the package.  Which actually did happen to some people from one source.

Cool info and well written thanks.  I had no idea what form it came in just assumed powder, interesting story.  Man kind of like I was getting at EQ is a tough one to get stuff you are sure of.  The QV and nutri-vet, BD stuff i used seem to work well not sure the axio stuff i used was up to snuff  :-\

But now I dont know if there is an EQ you can trust.  Like Capt. EQ said the vet stuff, but thats like 8ml oil EW just for your EQ!  Back in the day we used to get those big jugs of vet EQ, the real stuff from the original manufacture, was from France or something, if I remember right?