Author Topic: Just thinking over some history.  (Read 6551 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Just thinking over some history.
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »
Yeah but what indoctrination? give an example or its just simple rehetoric.

I mean, just 'what' could somebody be indoctirnated with to make them a) go along with a plan of putting people in camps/working people to death, b) what kind of propaganda could render a person so servile that they would just go along to the camps rather than fight back?

These fucked up pictures make me think of an evil regime, what do they make you think of?

See what I am trying to get at?

Its bizzare, truly.
Research Philip Zimbardo`s Stanford Prison Study. I think you will find it intriguing as to why good people turn evil, which also happens to be the title of one of his books, "The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_study

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 04:12:11 PM »
Research Philip Zimbardo`s Stanford Prison Study. I think you will find it intriguing as to why good people turn evil, which also happens to be the title of one of his books, "The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil".

The beautiful thing about humans is we are all capable of the most atrocious acts. There is no God, there is no jesus. We are all meaningless and you are just an empty shell.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 04:19:01 PM »

But can you explain how a person - and infact not just a person, but a mass population - can 'turn' from good into that which is capable of carrying out the horrific actions depicted in the photos found within my opening post?

What kind of propaganda was neccessary there? I mean christ, what level of indoctrination would have been needed? can you point to any?

Honestly, have another look at those poor kids, then explain the propaganda to me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 04:27:02 PM »
But can you explain how a person - and infact not just a person, but a mass population - can 'turn' from good into that which is capable of the carrying out the horrific actions depicted in the photos found within my opening post?

What kind of propaganda was neccessary there? I mean christ, what level of indoctrination would have been needed? can you point to any?

Honestly, have another look at those poor kids, then explain the propaganda to me.
Here's a poser for ya, Woten. The Israeli's spent many post WWII years trying to 'prove' that there was something biologically endemic to the German that made him/her responsible for their treatment of the Jews. Why was that, and is there a connection with how the Israelis subsequently treat/ed the Arabs, particularly Palestinians, within Israel and the occupied territories? Show your work for full marks.   

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »
Here's a poser for ya, Woten. The Israeli's spent many post WWII years trying to 'prove' that there was something biologically endemic to the German that made him/her responsible for their treatment of the Jews. Why was that, and is there a connection with how the Israelis subsequently treat/ed the Arabs, particularly Palestinians, within Israel and the occupied territories? Show your work for full marks.   

yes, thats all very well and good, but what was it that actually occured in that society - in those short couple of years last century - to facilitate the mass indoctrination that lead to these atrocities?

What was the indoctrination in question? what comprised the propoganda of the time? what was being used to hit the mass populous likle a psychological battering ram?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 04:53:29 PM »
yes, thats all very well and good, but what was it that actually occured in that society - in those short couple of years last century - to facilitate the mass indoctrination that lead to these atrocities?

What was the indoctrination in question? what comprised the propoganda of the time? what was being used to hit the mass populous likle a psychological battering ram?
Not answering the question asked? That's another 'F.' I don't think the parents are going to like this term's report card, I'm afraid.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
Not answering the question asked? That's another 'F.' I don't think the parents are going to like this term's report card, I'm afraid.

I asked my question first, and thus far all you have given is vague rhetoric and fluff.

Hosited by your own petard methinks.

But enough of you, and back to the issue at hand.

Would folks be good enough to look at this pics in post one, and give an adjective that describes what pops into your mind when looking at said photos?

I'll start:

Injustice, horror, evil, Rothschild, Bush, slaves, murder, worked to death... that type of thing.

Cheers.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »
I asked my question first, and thus far all you have given is vague rhetoric and fluff.

Hosited by your own petard methinks.

But enough of you, and back to the issue at hand.

Would folks be good enough to look at this pics in post one, and give an adjective that describes what pops into your mind when looking at said photos?

I'll start:

Injustice, horror, evil, Rothschild, Bush, slaves, murder, worked to death... that type of thing.

Cheers.
LOL. A bottomless pit of gimmicks is not going to counter that angst you feel in not having attended uni.  ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »
Quite similar (though not in the level of horror, make no mistake) to the way some segments of modern American society are teaching their kids to view people they perceive as 'different'.

People who do not love themselves can do unspeakable things to other individuals.  This is why self-love is *not* taught, even in America. 

powerful and true statements

those with poor self esteem...do not think much of themselves, have low self image, etc...well, they can never, ever see goodness in an ything in life, particlualry in loved ones and those they should shower accolades upon, including themselves.

You will not allow others to make you happy, if you, yourself, are not already happy.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »
But can you explain how a person - and infact not just a person, but a mass population - can 'turn' from good into that which is capable of carrying out the horrific actions depicted in the photos found within my opening post?

If you can convince the little man they are serving a bigger cause they will do anything for you, without thinking and reflecting on their actions.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »
no doubt these were unfathomable atrocities

however

the media tends to make 1000 people seem like millions

Is the media fair? Do you always think your are getting the full, unbiased stroy?

Human nature says no.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »
I reckon the pics posted show the results of a few sadists taking advantage of wartime freedoms and lack of accountability.

Not much different from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam, late Sixties. The Bosnian conflict in the Nineties. War affords opportunities to wankers.

But it's very easy indeed for pics like those to be used to create a global mindset of pity, then sympathy, then vengeance.

Look at the paradigm that's grown up around the Holohoax. Who here didn't grow up 'knowing' about the hallowed six million?

Generations of wanker teachers teaching bullshit to the teachers of the future.

Then at home, we have the television news and duped parents to pass 'history' on to us, and convince us that we should care.

As for populations, out of sight, out of mind. Anyway, what were ordinary citizens gonna do? Travel internationally and liberate the camps?

And the troops were going with the flow. That's what soldiers do. That's what primary organisations like the military do.

DAMY

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »
Buchenwald  :-X

S

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »
Sounds like a MattC gimmick

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »
Those shrunken head pics are revolting.

What did poor Eric Clapton do to deserve that?

Okay, so Derek and the Dominoes were shite, but FFS....

DAMY

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »
Sounds like a MattC gimmick

Very good thread so far!  I want to see what people answer to the questions posed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2009, 08:34:59 PM »

What did poor Eric clapton do to deserve that?

Hilarious!  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 01:25:16 AM »
Indoctrination, propaganda and group mentality are strong forces.

110% NAILED !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 01:27:02 AM »
the worst things in ww2 happend to the chinease by the japanese.

Incorrect !!
The Russians after the Bolshevik revolution & the end of WWII.

Look it up. ;)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 01:29:14 AM »
Frog soup.

This seems kind of deep for the G&O board.

The 'G' stands for 'Gossip'
The 'O' - & hears the rub - stands for 'opinions'  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 01:33:01 AM »
LOL. I knew it.   ;D

'Chimp boy' you at it again.

Knew what ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

'Noam Chomsky' - "we are all capable of being either an angel, or a gas chamber attendant" - it has to do with the 'Reptilian part of our brain stem, this controls all base instincts, rage, envy, lust, etc.............

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 01:41:51 AM »

I will see you on that (alleged) failure to answer, & raise you 4 of your own Ball droppings.
Here is one I made earlier.

Hmm. Chinese early arrival evidence!? Jury's still way out on that one. And one glance at a globe would suggest the Viking's path to North America was no way near the mid-Atlantic. Pretty to easy to map their routes by settlement remains. 
1421 the year the Chinese discovered the world (Gavin Menzies) - Bantum press.

There was no mid point between 'Northern Scandinavia' - North American, no ??
They hyper jumped (using worm holes) from one side straight to the other, yes ??

Know much about the weather in the N.Atlantic do we, yes ??

'Chimp boy' strikes again, desperately trying to prove - dat da kaffier isa na stoopit mon, ya errrrrrrrrrrr me sta ??
Errrhum, yeah !!

Did you answer just this one ?? shall I get some more ??
Growth/noob loves me

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 01:54:47 AM »
Obviously Getbig likes a joke, its all fun, which is great.

But can I get some serious opinions on the following acts of history, and moreso, can someone explain 'how' did this crap ever happen?

I mean, just 'why' would folks sit back and just go with the flow with this?

Ron - and no offence posting the photos -  I know you are jewish, but would you care to weigh in and give us your opinion here?

The images are abit graphic, shocking infact, some shit just leaves ya fucked off, especially when - as these pictures show - it graphically hits the kids:

no offense to jews, but white christians, 10s of millions slaughtered and starved to death/worked to death suffered much more greatly at the hands of the bolsheviks, who during the first years of communism, were mainly Jewish.  Let's also not forget the greatest mass murderer in history, lazar kaganovich, was jewish.  this says nothing about the jewish everyday people of course.  I think a better question would be, why is there so much focus on what happened to the jews, why do we hear about it constantly, in the movies the news, everywhere, all the time.  yet....we very rarely if ever hear about the holomodor and other crimes against humanity that trump the holocaust...are jews lives more valuable?  that is my question, it sure is the message being sent.  i am against any crimes against humanity.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 02:19:55 AM »
Perhaps our gracious host 'RON' would find this thread a little easier to digest if a distinction were made ??
Not all jews are responsible, just as all Caucasians are not responsible for the deaths during the crusades.

How is that ??
We are talking the Big 'Z' here, now if you are a card carrying 'Zionist' then you are a C@NT, if you are just born to a 'Jewish mother' - you are as innocent as I.

PT - SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me