Author Topic: Just thinking over some history.  (Read 6456 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Just thinking over some history.
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2009, 06:51:34 AM »
hilarious  ::)

See what I  mean 'DAMY' - exito-toxins  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2009, 06:52:53 AM »
Where the fuck have you been the last 60 years mate ??
Ask 'Ron' if it is, OK, for us to out-line the 'Zionist agenda' + show you the foot-prints in the snow ??
Then we will see some shit. ;D

But this is Ron's board & he must give the, OK, first.
If he is a man of conviction, I see no reason why he would object.
The absolute truth...

If those jews dont do these current things, some another people show up and do the same thing.

There is no such a thing like democracy in the human mind and the rule of nature.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2009, 06:56:11 AM »
The absolute truth...

If those jews dont do these current things, some another people show up and do the same thing.

There is no such a thing like democracy in the human mind and the rule of nature.

You talk in riddles.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:23 AM »
yeah, & you ain;t a very good 'Chimp' but if I put enough Cigars out on your back, I recon i could turn you round, in say, 14 days !!  ;)
As for what I crave, you lost me.

A house on the beach in Bali - with a harem of 15 year old girls  (maybe 10 would do).
WTF? Care to post that in English?

/trying way too hard, now.  :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »
WTF? Care to post that in English?

/trying way too hard, now.  :)

Just tryin arrrt ma noo Ghetto styley on yo ass.
Guess not, huh ??
OK.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »
You talk in riddles.

Me thinks 'English' may not be his first language.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2009, 11:55:29 AM »
Look at the last vid I posted (John Pilger)

You will notice that 'Nixon' (when drunk) phoned 'Kissinger' one night, & threatened him about the plans for 'Cambodia' "if this doesn't work Henry, it's gona be your ass" !!
Shortly there after, Nixon was taken out by the 'Watergate' debacle, & Kissinger got the 'Nobel peace prize' !!
I know it's a clique, but - "you couldn't make this shit up"

& then we have the back slapping, America is great' crew on here, pissing & moaning about anything anti-Yanky - doing nothing but proving how ignorant they are to world events of the last 60 odd years.
HO-HUM............................. ::)
Growth/noob loves me

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »
Talk more about these atrocities.  What would make people act like this and why wouldn`t anyone object?

Discuss please.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »
Fear.

Perhaps they (civilians or soldiers) saw what was going on, feared that if they refused to comply, they would themselves be set upon and persecuted.

Them or me. They're for the high hump anyway...

Self-preservation and survival is THE basic human instinct. It is at the root of all psychology.

DAMY

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2009, 01:31:10 PM »
Fear, and one group's existence threatened by another group, perceived or otherwise.  Fear is the great motivator of a great many dastardly events.  A segment of the German population felt threatened by Jews and other groups and were able to over the years spread that fear to the general populace.  Goebbels & Company didn't just decide to one day to begin slaughtering mass amounts of people.  It began with remarks such as "Jews routinely make filthy artwork" whispered throughout the media.  It progressed to the courts where laws were set up to make specific laws targeting differing groups.  As this ball rolled along over the years, large segments of the population did indeed mistrust and fear the Jews and other groups that differed from themselves.  It's a lot more "comfortable" to slaughter an enemy with the thought that if one didn't do so, you'd be on the receiving end.  As to the rank and file who performed the killings, more than a few felt sickened by what they did....................b ut that fear of treason and being punished or shot by their own kind often overrode those feelings.  Even though we are on the other side of the looking glass, it is very difficult to not think of one's own life and their family over potential violence meted out to a stranger.

So, recap:

Fear - Fear of the defined enemy and if left unchecked, would face destruction and suffering from that enemy(whether by historical fact, past experiences, or just good ole' propaganda)

Aside from the serial killer or complete maniac, no nations or individuals are evil for the pure sake of being evil.  They believe that they are in the right, and those that oppose them are the ones that are evil.  However, evil is often easily enough defined and must be identified, rooted out, and destroyed............... even if the ones that are evil just think its a matter of opinion.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2009, 11:44:23 PM »
Yes 'AIPAC' & the 'ADL' do a lot of work to keep perpetuating the lies, & keep the truth buried.
They will piss it all up the wall though, they always do, 300 odd years of European history have shown us that.

They can't help it, it's almost like it's hard wired into their 'DNA' - they get blatant & then BOOM

How is this for blatant................. ....

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this & will do that........I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, & the Americans know it."  - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001 (public record).

Now we have 'Bibi Netanyahu' about to take the reigns, as Israeli prime minister.
Get ready for a real shit storm, now they have cleaned the 'FED' out - watch for a tactical with-drawl very soon, back to Israel.

im pretty sure that quote was fabricated

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2009, 02:09:05 AM »

most of the lies pillow biter posts are fabricated.
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2009, 02:16:29 AM »

So, is that confident enough to say for sure, at the risk of looking a total wanker (& get sent to the club where 'FP' permanently resides).

Or would you like to think it over some first ??

That quote is public record remember (no secret meetings were involved) ;)

Waiting.....Waiting..... Waiting.....Waiting..... !!
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2009, 02:20:54 AM »
So, is that confident enough to say for sure, at the risk of looking a total wanker (& get sent to the club where 'FP' permanently resides).

That quote is public record remember (no secrtet meetings were involved) ;)

where is it on public record ? can you post the link or are you lying again................... ........................ ........................ ..........
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2009, 02:25:09 AM »
where is it on public record ? can you post the link or are you lying again................... ........................ ........................ ..........

Did I talk directly to you ?? - NO -  so do not address me.
Wait for 'SS' to ask shall I. :'( :'( :'(

most of the lies pillow biter posts are fabricated.

As opposed to lies that are not fabricated truths.
And just to show you how 'emotionally pre-teen' I can be..............

Break-fast of champions !!

Kep it up, you will be winning the 'NABA' & then the - Briatian - in NO TIME !!
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2009, 02:52:38 AM »
Did I talk directly to you ?? - NO -  so do not address me.
Wait for 'SS' to ask shall I. :'( :'( :'(

As opposed to lies that are not fabricated truths.
And just to show you how 'emotionally pre-teen' I can be..............

Break-fast of champions !!

Kep it up, you will be winning the 'NABA' & then the - Briatian - in NO TIME !!

hahahahahahaha thats a big NO on the proof then hahahahahahahaha

pillowned once again hahahaha

how many times is that ?
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2009, 02:59:17 AM »
hahahahahahaha thats a big NO on the proof then hahahahahahahaha

pillowned once again hahahaha

how many times is that ?

MOTHER OF ALL BOOMS

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/07/images/20030729-2_israel-072903-d-pm-515h.jpg

“One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” — Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1] "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

The CIA has been making an inventory of its torture tape library. It is supposed to hand over an inventory of the library for the judge to review next Thursday, March 26, including:

Here's the letter DOJ gave Judge Hellerstein explaining the CIA's reasons why ACLU can't have the torture library.
"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle"

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."
http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

http://christianparty.net/sharon.htm

If you would like a copy of the original Hebrew tape recorded sessions, Amazon, mate
http://www.amazon.com/review/RN5SD9UOKKW51

HOW DOES YOUR ASS FEEL PANDY BEAR ?? a little sore is it, never mind, getting raped in public is never nice.
BTW - I am saving these to a draft in my G-mail, so all I have to do is cut & paste all your Ball droppings.

Just think about another delusional claim to have owned some-one again, go on.
You are like a self appointed umpire of your self & your ownings.

Levels that plummet further into the depths of 'spacicity' I have yet to see on 'GetBig' !!  ::) ::) :'( :'(

Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »
MOTHER OF ALL BOOMS

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/07/images/20030729-2_israel-072903-d-pm-515h.jpg

“One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” — Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1] "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

The CIA has been making an inventory of its torture tape library. It is supposed to hand over an inventory of the library for the judge to review next Thursday, March 26, including:

Here's the letter DOJ gave Judge Hellerstein explaining the CIA's reasons why ACLU can't have the torture library.
"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle"

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."
http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

http://christianparty.net/sharon.htm

If you would like a copy of the original Hebrew tape recorded sessions, Amazon, mate
http://www.amazon.com/review/RN5SD9UOKKW51

HOW DOES YOUR ASS FEEL PANDY BEAR ?? a little sore is it, never mind, getting raped in public is never nice.
BTW - I am saving these to a draft in my G-mail, so all I have to do is cut & paste all your Ball droppings.

Just think about another delusional claim to have owned some-one again, go on.
You are like a self appointed umpire of your self & your ownings.

Levels that plummet further into the depths of 'spacicity' I have yet to see on 'GetBig' !!  ::) ::) :'( :'(

congratulations - you have finally posted a valid source for one of your claims. That was all i wanted.

HAHAHAHAHAHA mother of self ownings right there - i own your mind.
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2009, 03:24:53 AM »
congratulations - you have finally posted a valid source for one of your claims. That was all i wanted.

Care to quote some more of my fabrications that are in need of validation, or does your ass need a rest ??

i own your mind.

Pulling people on using - AND - to a start a sentence, but going on to use 'i' to refer to ones self ?? ???
The only thing you are in possession of right now, is in the bottom drawer of your desk (the same desk that is in the vast expanse, of 3000 SQ ft, that is split into, office spaces, by those free standing dividers, as we have pointed out in a previous thread).
AND - her eis what you are thinking of every 10 seconds (NO not tit's) but this ----------
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2009, 03:28:09 AM »
Now unless an opportunity to rape you in public like the little 'Punk Bitch' that you are, raises it's head, oh Obese one.
You are now off, from me, to the big 'C' - do not address me again.

Unless it is to quote me fabricating intel.
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2009, 04:03:44 AM »
 ??? in all seriousness i could not understand a word of that rambling shite.
175lbs by 31st July

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2009, 08:05:49 AM »
PT, you know where to find that quote from an Israeli Prime-Ministerial speech from 1966?

The one where he sets out the stall about Jewish omnipotence, and the no-better-then-cattle reference to the world's gentiles?

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:33 AM »
PT, you know where to find that quote from an Israeli Prime-Ministerial speech from 1966?

The one where he sets out the stall about Jewish omnipotence, and the no-better-then-cattle reference to the world's gentiles?

DAMY

Which would you have a preference for.
The above, or the quote from the 'Talmud' that tells - EVERY - JOO - on the planet who reads the Holy book, "sex with the 'Goyim' is tantamount to bestiality", same shit really.
But what is your ideal ??
Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »
Either/or, both, it's all good.

DAMY  :)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

That quote is public record remember (no secret meetings were involved) ;)

I am not pro zionist but you/we need to be careful  which quotes we use, because if they are false it makes 'us' look seriously ignorant.  Alot of fake quotes out there, like the one of benjamin franklin saying jews will take over america and change our country within 200 years.

Take for example, the following quote (found on anti-Israel Web sites) alleged to have been said by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to the Israeli parliament in October 2001 and reported on Kol Yisrael radio:

Don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.

The statement also appears as "I control America."

As it turns out, it is a hoax. Sharon never made either statement. Nor did Kol Yisrael ever report that he did.

Yet syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer wrote in her May 10, 2002 opinion column, which appeared in the Chicago Tribune, San Diego Tribune, and other newspapers:

In fact, it [American support for Israel’‘s actions] led Prime Minister Sharon to tell his Cabinet recently, "I control America."

Where did this quote originate and how did it enter the mainstream media?

CAMERA’s investigation found that it started with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, IAP – the Islamic Association for Palestine, which attributed the quote to a report on “the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col [sic] Yisrael.”

In fact, Kol Yisrael political correspondent Yoni Ben-Menachem, who reports on Cabinet meetings, confirmed to CAMERA that he never made such a broadcast and that Sharon never made such a statement. Nor was it reported by any other news service.

When confronted, Geyer told one editor that she relied on two anonymous Israeli sources for the quotation. She told a second editor the quote came from an alleged Ha’aretz article which she never produced and could not be found. A subsequent editor’s note by Geyer’s United Press Syndicate claimed the quote was widely reported in the Palestinian press (i.e. the IAP, which cited the bogus Kol Yisrael source) but could not be confirmed by independent sources.

Indeed for many, the Internet has completely replaced libraries, reference books, and original research as a source of information. This reliance on unregulated, unaccountable sources has boosted the proliferation of misinformation and bogus quotes. And when they are repeated by journalists, albeit those with radical anti-Israel agendas, few are willing to search deeper.

The CAMERA staff has researched many of the alleged quotes. Part I of our series on misquotes examines quotes that fall into three categories: 1) fabricated; 2) misattributed and 3) taken out of context.

FABRICATED