Author Topic: What does dennis james do for income?  (Read 7606 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
What does dennis james do for income?
« on: April 26, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »
I was reading flex tonight at the gym and he just bought a $90,000 escalade, has 3 other cars and epoxied(i think) his garage floor, does he have a job outside of bodybuilding?  i remember some pics of a $100k + mercedez he owned too,either he's living way beyond his means or he has some sort of income source outside bbing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: What does dennis james do for income?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 11:12:35 PM »
lol.  Well when he lived in Thailand he pulled in alot of cash.  Ask GH15 he might know. ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 11:12:59 PM »
I was reading flex tonight at the gym and he just bought a $90,000 escalade, has 3 other cars and epoxied(i think) his garage floor, does he have a job outside of bodybuilding?  i remember some pics of a $100k + mercedez he owned too,either he's living way beyond his means or he has some sort of income source outside bbing

probably dealing drugs  ;D

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 11:22:06 PM »
damn i didn't know i had twice as many posts as you my niggs
how is the cut coming along bro?
werd, throw up your routine too, im cutting right now too

ASJChaotic

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 11:24:29 PM »
werd, throw up your routine too, im cutting right now too

Wiggs Routine = T3, Clen, ECA, Winny  ;D ;D ;D ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »
Dennis flaunts his wealth...always showing off....

I, like many am very suspicious of how he makes money....

I think the IRS would certainly be interested in a steroid abusing drug addict like Dennis and his dubious bank accounts and assets!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
lol.  Well when he lived in Thailand he pulled in alot of cash.  Ask GH15 he might know. ;D

i dont know anything about it but i like your skin tone :)
fallen angel

ASJChaotic

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 11:28:45 PM »
i dont know anything about it but i like your skin tone :)

haha wtf

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »
where ya been my big black getbigger? ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »
Honestly?  I've been unemployed and living with my parents (both retired) since I got out of the military (Sep 08).  With the unemployment rate as high as it is in Nevada 10.4%), I wasn't finding work even with my qualifications.  We'll I finally landed a job and I've been working since Monday so my time on this site will be limited.  I'm an HR director for a company.  I'm building it from the ground up.  I'm getting paid a very good amount of money and stock options.  I'm very fortunate.  I'll be moving out of my parents house within the next week or two and the wife and I will be moving into an apartment for 9 months until we get our new house.  Thank God for the VA loan, no money down up to 400,000. ;D

Obviously I wasn't going to make that info public and risk being destroyed here until I actually found a job.  So flame away.  It has utterly sucked living of 363.00 per week, plus the 243.00 per month from the VA from my messed up shoulder.  I've learned alot and it has put things into perspective.

Now, I'll be making a very handsome salary and have a chance to make alot more with other business ventures within the company.  It's great to be back but it was great spending Quaker Oats like hours on the board.   ;D

As far as my diet and training goes, with the first week of work, I have severly failed in cardio and training.  I will be back gradually over the next couple of weeks.  Now that I have cash flow I'll be adding in alot of GH to the clen, t-3 and eca. ;D

I could tell you some funny stories just from the first week alone but I'll save them for another time. ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »
haha good stuff my niggs  8)

isn't that the problem with most military men and women?
once they are out they don't really have a career

Yes it is. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 01:26:16 AM »
Honestly?  I've been unemployed and living with my parents (both retired) since I got out of the military (Sep 08).  With the unemployment rate as high as it is in Nevada 10.4%), I wasn't finding work even with my qualifications.  We'll I finally landed a job and I've been working since Monday so my time on this site will be limited.  I'm an HR director for a company.  I'm building it from the ground up.  I'm getting paid a very good amount of money and stock options.  I'm very fortunate.  I'll be moving out of my parents house within the next week or two and the wife and I will be moving into an apartment for 9 months until we get our new house.  Thank God for the VA loan, no money down up to 400,000. ;D

Obviously I wasn't going to make that info public and risk being destroyed here until I actually found a job.  So flame away.  It has utterly sucked living of 363.00 per week, plus the 243.00 per month from the VA from my messed up shoulder.  I've learned alot and it has put things into perspective.

Now, I'll be making a very handsome salary and have a chance to make alot more with other business ventures within the company.  It's great to be back but it was great spending Quaker Oats like hours on the board.   ;D

As far as my diet and training goes, with the first week of work, I have severly failed in cardio and training.  I will be back gradually over the next couple of weeks.  Now that I have cash flow I'll be adding in alot of GH to the clen, t-3 and eca. ;D

I could tell you some funny stories just from the first week alone but I'll save them for another time. ;)

Congrats on you new job. I am happy for you.  :)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 01:36:21 AM »
Congrats on you new job. I am happy for you.  :)

X2 :)
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 01:43:46 AM »

Good stuff Wiggs  :)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »
wiggs is one of the smartest somali's in the world.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 02:51:24 AM »
first off, gents...that is not 'wealth' he is 'flaunting'...epecially in the form of all those ludicrous autos he 'stands in front' of.

Like Chris Rock says....

"Some blacks have cash...Bill Gates...he's WEALTHY"...or, something like that. Nothing against blacks here...just an example.

Wealth is far different from 'bling'....and...ah...well....I really don't feel like typing any more about this.

Maybe some of you will get it.

Me, I expect to see this james character delivering a daily newspaper eventually 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 02:55:55 AM »
when he lived in Thailand he pulled in alot of cash

here's the clue - haha
new to this game are we ??
Growth/noob loves me

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 02:56:41 AM »

Good man Wiggs. Best of luck with the new job.  8)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 02:57:45 AM »

congrats Wiggs, I respect your honesty
I

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 03:00:12 AM »

You are a great American just due to the fact that you served.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 03:01:50 AM »
first off, gents...that is not 'wealth' he is 'flaunting'...epecially in the form of all those ludicrous autos he 'stands in front' of.

Like Chris Rock says....

"Some blacks have cash...Bill Gates...he's WEALTHY"...or, something like that.  

Epic missing the point, oh & forgting 'CR' lines, LOLz

A Pro BB'er & his living beyond his means, is the case in point here.
Not the 'worlds top 10 richest parasites list'.  
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 03:03:18 AM »
He works at George St KFC.
When the chicken arrives at 7am he unloads the truck.
Then after a cigerette he unloads lays them out.
Why only he would know.
Poetry in motion.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 03:03:54 AM »
You are a traitor to the American people, just due to the fact that you served the 'Zionist agenda'

Tell it like it is why not. ::)

All this back slapping yank shit is getting a bit long 'TBH' - just casue you lot are not seeing the bigger pic here, OMG !!
Only in America.
Growth/noob loves me

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 03:06:05 AM »
Epic missing the point, oh & forgting 'CR' lines, LOLz

A Pro BB'er & his living beyond his means, is the case in point here.
Not the 'worlds top 10 richest parasites list'.  

you simply have comprehension problems.

But you probably are not yet old enough to have hair sprouting from your balls
so , herewith, I give you a pass

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 03:09:56 AM »
Tell it like it is why not. ::)

All this back slapping yank shit is getting a bit long 'TBH' - just casue you lot are not seeing the bigger pic here, OMG !!
Only in America.

Until we have to save your sorry ass shithole of a 'country' from something so epically threatening as 'Somali Pirates'...or delivery your mammoth barges of relief food, or perhaps liberate you from some bloodlusting 'Ruler' who starves you to death

when these things happen (And they forever will because you and the rest of the world are basically set on 'prehistoric' mode)

It'll be, 'Wahwahwah-boohoohoo' where o where was the 'yank shit back slappin' US?

You are stuck in the twighlight zone of history, fortunado