Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 460 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 27, 2009, 12:19:50 AM »
Hey god,

I try to contact you many times. I'm from europe (switzerland) and I have a question. How do pro or regular bodybuilder get hormone ? I mean it's ok to get steroids easily but HGH is not the same.

Thank you

Adrien

either buy from china in bulk from good comapny ,,or buy online and pay a lot from american or canadican companies who sell it with prescription ,,also buying from aids pacients who sell it for dirt cheap,,and if you hav egood money which many do since their body is their first priority you can get it prescribed by a doctore just need the money for the doc and for the product which will cost a good amount but it available all over with prescription ,,,many doctors will prescribe hgh with no problem a lot faster than they will presicrive aas ,,the dose wil be 2 -3 units a day but it is enough for american made gh and ofcourse you can just start buying before the use and save until you have enough for 15 units a day ,,

in other countried beside usa its no problem,,,south america gh all over the place cheap,,in europe same thing you just need good money if you want american or europian ,,chinease if its made in 2 specifix locations then its good gh like american ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel