Author Topic: 12 year old speaks out on gay marriage and her two moms...  (Read 9697 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
12 year old speaks out on gay marriage and her two moms...
« on: April 27, 2009, 05:06:35 AM »
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 12 year old speaks out on gay marriage and her two moms...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 06:15:08 AM »
homosexuality<evolution  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 06:25:29 AM »
homosexuality<evolution  ;)
what the hell does that mean?  Homosexuality is less than evolution? Is that like they won't breed so they won't contribute to evolution?  I don't even get that... You winked so it must be something clever that went over my head...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:29:41 AM »
what the hell does that mean?  Homosexuality is less than evolution? Is that like they won't breed so they won't contribute to evolution?  I don't even get that... You winked so it must be something clever that went over my head...
more meant towards deicide since we have had this homosexual debate numerous times here and on the religion board. Evolution is greater then homosexuality and since homosexuality is pointless and futile in terms of evolution we should expect that sooner or later in terms of evolutionary timelines that is that it would disappear

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 07:09:31 AM »
more meant towards deicide since we have had this homosexual debate numerous times here and on the religion board. Evolution is greater then homosexuality and since homosexuality is pointless and futile in terms of evolution we should expect that sooner or later in terms of evolutionary timelines that is that it would disappear

...and yet it is present in hundreds of species...for whatever reason, it is there; deal with it.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »
...and yet it is present in hundreds of species...for whatever reason, it is there; deal with it.
And its still pointless and futile behavior that ppl scream and yell about to get recognition and justification deal with it. You should know as well as I do as a fellow believer in evolution how long the evolutionary process takes. Our own species is but a blink of an eye evolutionarily speaking so give it time young padawon, give it time.

I really dont have anything against homosexuality, what i harbor ill will towards is the general attitude that the gay community seems to put forward. I agree that they should have the same rights as everyone else but it shouldnt be called marriage, if that means making marriage a strictly private institution and giving everybody civil unions then so be it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 07:23:08 AM »

Homosexuality is an abnormailty and an aberation to nature.

We have sexual organs for reproduction.  Whether it be dogs, cats, elephants, tigers, bears, lions, etc, male and females are equipped to reproduce and carry on with the species.

Homos cant and dont do that.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »
Homosexuality is an abnormailty and an aberation to nature.

We have sexual organs for reproduction.  Whether it be dogs, cats, elephants, tigers, bears, lions, etc, male and females are equipped to reproduce and carry on with the species.

Homos cant and dont do that.   

All those species exhibit specimens with homosexual tendencies. Moreover, one can hardly argue that fellation or cunnilingus have any thing to do with propagation of the species (practised by heterosexual people).
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 07:40:15 AM »
All those species exhibit specimens with homosexual tendencies. Moreover, one can hardly argue that fellation or cunnilingus have any thing to do with propagation of the species (practised by heterosexual people).

It is only a small percentage, not the norm. 

Homosexuality is an aberation. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 07:42:21 AM »
you pick one arbitrary detail of the heterosexual act to nullify the entire act  ::), and actually if it is meant to arouse the person before sex in heterosexuals then it could be argued that it does have a place in the propagation of the species.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 07:42:46 AM »
And its still pointless and futile behavior that ppl scream and yell about to get recognition and justification deal with it. You should know as well as I do as a fellow believer in evolution how long the evolutionary process takes. Our own species is but a blink of an eye evolutionarily speaking so give it time young padawon, give it time.

I really dont have anything against homosexuality, what i harbor ill will towards is the general attitude that the gay community seems to put forward. I agree that they should have the same rights as everyone else but it shouldnt be called marriage, if that means making marriage a strictly private institution and giving everybody civil unions then so be it.

It absolutely should be private; why do you think so many people, both gay and straight, get married? Tax breaks, tax reductions, tax benefits; as long as the state is involved and giving out freebees to married people, gay people will continue to clamour for 'marriage'. If you took those away no one would give a shit.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 07:44:08 AM »
you pick one arbitrary detail of the heterosexual act to nullify the entire act  ::), and actually if it is meant to arouse the person before sex in heterosexuals then it could be argued that it does have a place in the propagation of the species.

Hey, if sex were only there for reproduction then the entire birth control industry would not exist; sure, it gets the job done but most people fuck for pleasure, not to reproduce, unless of course you are a Quaker.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
Hey, if sex were only there for reproduction then the entire birth control industry would not exist; sure, it gets the job done but most people fuck for pleasure, not to reproduce, unless of course you are a Quaker.

That is fine, but not of all historical times.  In ammny eras, people did not have the time on their hands to enjoy sex just for pleasure. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 07:48:45 AM »
so your saying homosexuality is natures birth control? LOL whatever your point is it doesnt in anyway justify homosexuality. The main point of fucking is to reproduce wouldnt you agree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 07:51:30 AM »
so your saying homosexuality is natures birth control? LOL whatever your point is it doesnt in anyway justify homosexuality. The main point of fucking is to reproduce wouldnt you agree?

I just think we should call homosexuality what it is, an aberation.  Its not normal and natures intended purpose.

However, we should not discriinate against them or favor them.  I say leave them alone, but at the same time, dont expect me to accept that this is in some way normal or the same as people being straight because its not.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »
I just think we should call homosexuality what it is, an aberation.  Its not normal and natures intended purpose.

However, we should not discriinate against them or favor them.  I say leave them alone, but at the same time, dont expect me to accept that this is in some way normal or the same as people being straight because its not.   

I dislike terms like abberation; it sounds very religious. Like I said, we don't know why homosexuality exists but it does and it does so in hundreds of species. Our closest relatives, bonobo chimpanzees constantly engage in homosexual acts for all manner of reasons, reconcilation, etc.

Sexual intercourse plays a major role in bonobo society observed in captivity, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution, and post-conflict reconciliation. With the exception of a pair of Cohan gorillas observed doing so,[20] Bonobos are the only non-human animal to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital sex, tongue kissing, and oral sex.[21] In scientific literature, the female-female behavior of touching genitals together is often is referred to as GG rubbing or genital-genital rubbing. This behavior, however, has not been established as any more sexual in nature than a friendly greeting.[6]

The sexual activity happens within the immediate family as well as outside it.[22] Bonobos never form permanent relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by gender or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual intercourse between mothers and their adult sons; some observers believe these pairings are taboo. When Bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and allowing for peaceful feeding.[23]

Bonobo males frequently engage in various forms of male-male genital behavior, which is perceived by some scientists as being sexual (frot).[24][25] In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing".[26][27] Frot also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. A special form of frot called "rump rubbing" occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together. These practices, however, have only been observed in captivity. There is little knowledge of the Bonobos' sexual behavior in their natural habitat.

Bonobo females also engage in female-female genital behavior, (tribadism), possibly to bond socially with each other, thus forming a female nucleus of Bonobo society. The bonding among females allows them to dominate Bonobo society - although male Bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.[27] Adolescent females often leave their native community to join another community. Sexual bonding with other females establishes the new females as members of the group. This migration mixes the Bonobo gene pools, providing genetic diversity.

Bonobo reproductive rates are not any higher than that of the Common Chimpanzee. Female Bonobos carry and nurse their young for five years and can give birth every five to six years. Compared to Common Chimpanzees, Bonobo females resume the genital swelling cycle much sooner after giving birth, allowing them to rejoin the sexual activities of their society. Also, Bonobo females who are sterile or too young to reproduce still engage in sexual activity.

Craig Stanford, an American primatologist, has challenged the claim that Bonobos are more sexually active than Common Chimpanzees. Stanford compared existing data on Common Chimpanzees and Bonobos in the natural habitat and found that female Common Chimpanzees copulated at least as often as female Bonobos, while he recorded that male chimpanzees copulated more than male Bonobos.[28] His comparison excluded same-sex sexual contacts, however, which are very common in Bonobos. De Waal's book on Bonobos includes interviews with field workers and relies on the studies by Takayoshi Kano, the only scientist to have worked for two decades with wild Bonobos.[29] New studies in Africa by Gottfried Hohmann, suggest occasional violence, but the fact remains that there are thus far no documented cases of lethal aggression among Bonobos, in sharp contrast to the evidence for Common Chimpanzees.[30]
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 07:59:37 AM »

I feel the same way pretty much but in all honesty they wont stop until it is viewed as normal. I dont tell ppl that are gay to not be gay its their choice to live that lifestyle and its not any of my business but when you shoved it in your face then it becomes everybodies business and im not going to sit here and act like yea thats just fine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 08:01:41 AM »
aberration - 8 dictionary results

Free Internet Explorer 8
Download the New, Optimized Version of Internet Explorer for Free Now!
IE8.MSN.com
Wavefront Sensing

ab⋅er⋅ra⋅tion   /ˌæbəˈreɪʃən/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [ab-uh-rey-shuhn]  Show IPA

–noun 1. the act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
2. the act of deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type.
3. deviation from truth or moral rectitude.
4. mental irregularity or disorder, esp. of a minor or temporary nature; lapse from a sound mental state.
5. Astronomy. apparent displacement of a heavenly body, owing to the motion of the earth in its orbit.
6. Optics. any disturbance of the rays of a pencil of light such that they can no longer be brought to a sharp focus or form a clear image.
7. Photography. a defect in a camera lens or lens system, due to flaws in design, material, or construction, that can distort the image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1585–95; < L aberrātiōn- (s. of aberrātiō), equiv. to aberrāt(us), ptp. of aberrāre (see aberrant ) + -iōn- -ion

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 08:02:16 AM »
what was your point in posting that deicide, there are many primates that "hump" each other as means of showing recognition, reconciliation etc...whats your point?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:15 AM »
so your saying homosexuality is natures birth control?

I beleive this.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:39 AM »
what was your point in posting that deicide, there are many primates that "hump" each other as means of showing recognition, reconciliation etc...whats your point?

The point is that homosexuality is found EVERYWHERE in nature; we may not know why but it is there. It therefore falls within the domain of normalcy. You have your opinion but it is not based on any solid evidence. Anyway...they're all only after tax breaks.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 08:11:13 AM »
The point is that homosexuality is found EVERYWHERE in nature; we may not know why but it is there. It therefore falls within the domain of normalcy. You have your opinion but it is not based on any solid evidence. Anyway...they're all only after tax breaks.

No, it is a small fraction of the overall population in each of these and simply cannot sustain itself. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 08:15:30 AM »
No, it is a small fraction of the overall population in each of these and simply cannot sustain itself. 

Only a small portion of humanity has green eyes as well; it exists. The point is that it is normal, independent of any judgement.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »
LOL what you have shown is that acts between same sex animals take on a "sexual apperance" that in no way justifies homosexuality as normal. There arent to my knowledge any homosexual couples in the animal kingdom meaning no males have sex with males "humping" is simply dry humping as far as i know and is not meant to be sexual it is only percieved that why by us as humans who must classify everything. Even if im mistaken that doesnt make homosexuality normal the NORM is by far heterosexuals.
^this^

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 08:21:41 AM »
LOL what you have shown is that acts between same sex animals take on a "sexual apperance" that in no way justifies homosexuality as normal. There arent to my knowledge any homosexual couples in the animal kingdom meaning no males have sex with males "humping" is simply dry humping as far as i know and is not meant to be sexual it is only percieved that why by us as humans who must classify everything. Even if im mistaken that doesnt make homosexuality normal the NORM is by far heterosexuals. ^this^

The norm is brown eyes as well, blue/green eyes are thus an abberation...
I hate the State.