Author Topic: PBW: Mark Dugdale's "202 Transformation" - Plus: Allan Donnelly (Listen Now)  (Read 7275 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW Announcement - Episode #152

Talkin' 202 with Mark Dugdale - Transformation Complete! Listen On-Demand!

Plus: Allan Donnelly - Flex Magazine, Editor-in-Chief

Bodybuilding talk radio continues this week with a look ahead to the season's first "Under 202" event in Pittsburgh.  Just days before revealing a new, streamlined physique, Mark Dugdale visits the show as he prepares for his highly anticipated "Under-202" debut, following years of competing exclusively in open competition.  This weeks episode also includes a visit with Flex Editor-in-Chief Allan Donnelly with a behind-the-scenes look at the new Flex "White Hot" Swim Suit Issue (hits newsstands today!) along with breaking news from around the pro bodybuilding scene. Presented by MuscleTech, PBW airs on Mondays at 8pm ET.

Visit PBW's New Broadcast Home:  www.ProBodybuildingDaily.com - (Replays available on-demand courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine RFA-X, The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Six Star Muscle Fuel and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and the 2009 Olympia Weekend! (www.MrOlympia.com)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PBW: Talkin' 202 with Mark Dugdale - Plus: Allan Donnelly (Tonight)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 05:21:56 AM »

David Henry better watch out...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
mark has a very balanced and overall good build,great legs,arms are improving ,he needs to be at 202 to really make true impact.his usa win physique was spot on head to toe,he tried to play size game and suffered a bit ,05/06 he looked good in his first pro shows ,but last 2 yrs he overdid the get big thing,seems like good guy wish him well.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:03:56 AM »
mark has a very balanced and overall good build,great legs,arms are improving ,he needs to be at 202 to really make true impact.his usa win physique was spot on head to toe,he tried to play size game and suffered a bit ,05/06 he looked good in his first pro shows ,but last 2 yrs he overdid the get big thing,seems like good guy wish him well.

Why would he switch to 202 shows?  How much did he weigh before dropping down.  I never thought he was that heavy to begin with.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:48 AM »

At the 2009 Emerald Cup, I estimated Mark's weight to be about 215-220 pounds.  I may be off, but competing in the 202lbs and under is something new for Mark.  If I remember correctly, Mark said he would not compete in the 202lbs and under competition in the past?  Why the change?

I still don't get how Mark can train and get in such great shape, with three beautiful kids and a lovely wife and a full time job.  I am quite impressed.

What is Mark's motivation for competing and being in shape?

As for the Swimsuit issue, I saw it last week, and it is smoking...  Some of the hottest competitors in the figure and fitness world, up in the snow mountains of Big Bear, California, and in the jacuzzi.

Beleive it or not, these photoshoots are not cheap, with the cost of flying in, hotels, food, lights, photographer, can be $40,000, even more.   But you get the best pics out there, plus some hot video soon :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 11:46:14 AM »
Why would he switch to 202 shows?  How much did he weigh before dropping down.  I never thought he was that heavy to begin with.
OFF SEASON i'd say 240 and probably 215 or so in shape he's what 5'5 ,so the lower weight will harden him up a bit more and bring back that skinned look he had at the usa's few yrs ago.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »
OFF SEASON i'd say 240 and probably 215 or so in shape he's what 5'5 ,so the lower weight will harden him up a bit more and bring back that skinned look he had at the usa's few yrs ago.

Mark sounded pretty laid back.  Said he was working with Joe mcNeal before.  Wasn't he with Dorian for a time?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Agreed.  He looked his best at his USA win and in his first 2 pro seasons.  He's a good example of bigger not necessarily being better.

Hope he does well.  This weekend could be interesting;  Richard Jones comeback, Mark Dugdale in the 202, Kevin English and Flex Lewis (I think).  I can't believe it, I actually give a crap about the 202 class!

As an aside, having seen his various DVDs, I'm pulling for Dugdale.  He seems like a legitimately good guy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Agreed.  He looked his best at his USA win and in his first 2 pro seasons.  He's a good example of bigger not necessarily being better.

Hope he does well.  This weekend could be interesting;  Richard Jones comeback, Mark Dugdale in the 202, Kevin English and Flex Lewis (I think).  I can't believe it, I actually give a crap about the 202 class!

As an aside, having seen his various DVDs, I'm pulling for Dugdale.  He seems like a legitimately good guy.
good post bro i agree,he would pm me back and nice comments when he posted here,like i mentioned in earlier posts was a fantastic usa class winner had the whole look and was skinned and full.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
There is no way that Dugdale could ever beat Dave Henry or Eduardo Correa, who I think will win the 202 in Pittsburgh and New York. Dugdale looked much better when he was an amateur. Eduardo Correa and Dave Henry still have symmetry.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Gayer than "christina fatness" continuing to post on getbig.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
wow, there is a lot of buzz about Correa.

Any pics of him?