Author Topic: Young Dexter Jackson pic  (Read 14210 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Young Dexter Jackson pic
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 12:05:01 AM »
::) What do you call it when your obliques are wider then your rip cage ?

I give up! What? ???

Whats a rip cage, btw?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »
dexter jackson is one of the top 10 bodybuilders ever,,he is NIGHT AND DAY better than jason

I've always said his lats are too high and jutting where they are actually more narrow where they begin than they are at his waist.  I think his structure is great other than this one particular area.  He is in better condition by far than Jay and has been very consistent.  Structurally, despite the flaw that I mentioned, I still think he trumps Jay in this area.  Size is the only advantage Jay has on him, but in bodybuilding of course that counts for a lot.

But Dexter at his best is still no Nasser.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 03:23:45 AM »
dexter jackson is one of the top 10 bodybuilders ever,,he is NIGHT AND DAY better than jason

not a true statement

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 03:25:31 AM »
I've always said his lats are too high and jutting where they are actually more narrow where they begin than they are at his waist.  I think his structure is great other than this one particular area.  He is in better condition by far than Jay and has been very consistent.  Structurally, despite the flaw that I mentioned, I still think he trumps Jay in this area.  Size is the only advantage Jay has on him, but in bodybuilding of course that counts for a lot.

But Dexter at his best is still no Nasser.  :)

Do you hate Dexter because he is black? If he were Jewish would you hate him more?
I hate the State.