Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20584 times)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »

Do you really need to post on 3+ gimmicks, Woten/MattC?

Youve been here a while, you know FULL WELL that Dan D NEVER used gimmicks.

So try again, idiot.

PT isnt Matt C; if you had any balls, you'd call PT to have a chat... but you dont though, do ya?.. have the balls I mean.

ciao.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2009, 11:15:57 AM »
So...according to our new trolls all jews are in on a conspiracy to take over the world. Tell me, 100% of all jews are in on it? and what if you convert? Do you then get initiated? ???

Dude, I want to be a jew. You guys rule the world AND all have mad bank....

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2009, 12:58:30 PM »
Your command of the English language is absolutely pathetic. Stop talking and go back to grade school. I suggest you start slow by learning how to punctuate correctly. Afterwards, you can move onto spelling the big words like "thought".

They are put downs, they don't need to be perfect.
Oh the irony.

This is entertainment, nothing more, & you are a wank stain...........
Matt-C.

Oh please.
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
Dude, I want to be a jew. You guys rule the world AND all have mad bank....

There is no 'WE'...and that is the point.
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:41 PM »

I will PM you my contact details in London, call me.
You know I will sound nothing like Matt-C (but there is irony in the fact that my name is Matt,LOLz).

But, then as has been stated, balls are required, & you = Zero !!

Você é estúpido - adeus, asshole.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »
BUMP FOR THE DIMBO OF THE CLASS

I can tell by your questions that you are extremely ill-informed on the subject at hand.
At least give JOO's a capital 'J'

So as you are not up to speed of the last '300 odd' years of 'European' history, I have neither the time/space to explain this complex situation in one post.

my only course of action available (as of this moment & our present debate) is to turn the questions back in your direction, & see how much you do understand.

1) do you think that the states has a 'Zionist occupied government' (or ZOG) ??
2) Have you ever heard the name 'Rothschild' ??
3) Know much about their dealings with the 'German aristocracy' & banking pursuits ??
4) How about the 'Bank of England' ?? when was it started - also, why ??

Of you go, that is only 4, shouldn't take that long.

I am getting so sick of being called a racist/antisemitic, just because I see some intel (that checks out) that others find uncomfortable, well, that is your issue not mine.

I started a legitimate thread about Pakistan & the current situation, & before you know it - we have digressed into dissonance.
Only in America !!
Growth/noob loves me

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »
Christ this guy has three gimmicks talking to each other at the same time....good job.  ::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »
Hey Hugo...seriously this guy is a retard. I'd loove to ban him but I'm waiting for BF to fucking destroy him on some thread so....maybe our 3 gimmick retard aught to just post some credentials. As far as I can tell, he's an anti-semitic, military expert who lifts and is independently wealthy. He also has rudimentary net skills enough to quickly wiki "facts" for his rants. Maybe he's TA on speed or something.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
There is no 'WE'...and that is the point.

Whatever... SAMSON said you guys you guys are a collective.

Really now... how can I get in?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/muslim_gang_rapes.htm
http://www.globalpolitician.com/22612-norway

"I will not blame the rapes on Norwegian women. but Norwegian women must understand that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it." "Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes." - Dr. Unni Wikan, professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unni_Wikan
Bodybuilding Pro.com

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2009, 02:08:54 PM »
No we must develop a virus that wipes out worthless ragheads.  ::)
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

"I will not blame the rapes on Norwegian women. but Norwegian women must understand that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it." "Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes." - Dr. Unni Wikan, professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo.

What does this have to do with international Jewish conspiracies?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2009, 02:18:26 PM »
Whatever... SAMSON said you guys you guys are a collective.

Really now... how can I get in?

I guess I am the only one who is not in on it, can't help, sorry.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
And nobody better pick on my "head in the sand " libertarian friend here (bone thrown to the english teacher).  ;D
L

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2009, 02:20:37 PM »
What does this have to do with international Jewish conspiracies?

Deicide,

It really isn't a "conspiracy" that the banks and media are Jewish ran and both are used to promote Jewish interests.

If I owned both, I think I can for sure say that I would use them for my interests!  Same goes for Japanese media owned my Japanese.  No conspiracy in my view.

Nor is it a conspiracy in my view to state that Jews have been overrepresented in terms of loosening the immigration laws which allowed Muslims and Africans to immigrate to western lands to begin with:

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/books-immigration.html

Not every Jewish person is involved, but observing this from a broad group level rather than taking a narrow individual perspective, we  can see certain trends which are impossible to rationally deny.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:51 PM »
Deicide,

It really isn't a "conspiracy" that the banks and media are Jewish ran and both are used to promote Jewish interests.

If I owned both, I think I can for sure say that I would use them for my interests!  Same goes for Japanese media owned my Japanese.  No conspiracy in my view.

Nor is it a conspiracy in my view to state that Jews have been overrepresented in terms of loosening the immigration laws which allowed Muslims and Africans to immigrate to western lands to begin with:

Not every Jewish person is involved, but observing this from a broad group level rather than taking a narrow individual perspective, we  can see certain trends which are impossible to rationally deny.

Sure. There are Zionists, Jewish people involved in banking and other things. My issue is when people use the term 'The Jew' as if people who happen to be that are part of some monolithic class of robots. There are good people and bad people from every 'group' and at the end of the day we are all on the same journey with the same destination, just carbon based life forms trying to make sense of this mess we call life; in light of that talking about race and ethnicity just seems silly.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2009, 02:27:02 PM »
Yeah...there's a bunch of JEWS all gathered around trying to fuck everybody else. Come on....how many banks did the jew own in Nazi Germany..less then 1%. I have no problem with a Jew owning a bank. They've proven they can count.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
Deicide,

Of the 25 people Time listed as to blame for the current economic crisis, Jews comprised 6 of them. 

Of the 10 largest commercial banks (not investment banks), not a single CEO is a Jew.  ;)

Blame the Catholic church for pigeonholing the European Jews into finance, by the way. Remember, lending money used to be banned by the church.

There are plenty of powerful fuck ups in banking right now from other races. Vikram Pandit has done a great job destroying Citigroup.

Hey Hugo...seriously this guy is a retard. I'd loove to ban him but I'm waiting for BF to fucking destroy him on some thread so....maybe our 3 gimmick retard aught to just post some credentials. As far as I can tell, he's an anti-semitic, military expert who lifts and is independently wealthy. He also has rudimentary net skills enough to quickly wiki "facts" for his rants. Maybe he's TA on speed or something.

Not much I can do that this retard hasn't already. Two weeks ago he was claiming that he would drive his Audi into a wall at 160 mph, that he has a house in the Alps, that he's killed people, that he has houses all over the world. He showed us some shithole in Portugal. The list goes on. He's a pretty amusing gimmick. In retrospect, he's probably not Woten but he's pretty amusing.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »
Ok good enough...he's nuts then. Too bad... :D
L

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2009, 02:59:17 PM »

That's just fucked up :-\ People in general here are getting pretty fucked up with these inferior vermins.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
Of the 25 people Time listed as to blame for the current economic crisis, Jews comprised 6 of them.

Who is the CEO of Time Warner and what is his ethnicity?  Who are the major players of Time Magazine?  Thank you for proving my point.

Who really caused the Enron scandal?  Hint: it was not Ken Lay.  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »
My fathers side of the family was Jewish and I can confirm that they were part of "La Kosher Nostra".  When they owned Universal Furniture, all of the people at the top were Jewish for a few reasons.  They owned Universal in the 50s-60s which was the height of McCarthyism and an ultra high anti-Jewish sentiment raged throughout the public.  The best way to protect yourself if you were Jewish, was to hire and surround yourself with more Jews, people you knew you could trust and ones that would not stab you in the back.  My grandfather was a victim of the times as he was singled out by the United States Government and then prosecuted for tax evasion, a common trumped up charge, for wealthy Jewish business owners at the time.  His frequent trips to Cuba did not help his defense either.  In the end, he spent 3-4 years in a Country Club jail for no real apparent reason. 

There is no conspiracy its just that there is an unspoken trust amongst Jews.  They look out for one another.

American Jews are simply Cultural Jews who are atheists so the religion part and the religious conspiracy is not applicable.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »
My fathers side of the family was Jewish and I can confirm that they were part of "La Kosher Nostra".  When they owned Universal Furniture, all of the people at the top were Jewish for a few reasons.  They owned Universal in the 50s-60s which was the height of McCarthyism and an ultra high anti-Jewish sentiment raged throughout the public.  The best way to protect yourself if you were Jewish, was to hire and surround yourself with more Jews, people you knew you could trust and ones that would not stab you in the back.  My grandfather was a victim of the times as he was singled out by the United States Government and then prosecuted for tax evasion, a common trumped up charge, for wealthy Jewish business owners at the time.  His frequent trips to Cuba did not help his defense either.  In the end, he spent 3-4 years in a Country Club jail for no real apparent reason. 

There is no conspiracy its just that there is an unspoken trust amongst Jews.  They look out for one another.

American Jews are simply Cultural Jews who are atheists so the religion part and the religious conspiracy is not applicable.

::)
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »
::)
I grew up surrounded with it.  I am telling you EXACTLY what La Kosher Nostra is all about.  Jews also happen to be great humanitarians and look out for everybody, but "members of the tribe" get special access.

Its kind of like  Goodfellas.  Little wonder to be in the mob at a high position, you either had to be Italian or Jewish as there was trust amongst each.

Henry Hill: You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »
Moe Dalitz, Meyer Lansky, Benny Siegel, Dutch Schultz, Louis Lepke......The list is miles long.