Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20606 times)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »
Of the 25 people Time listed as to blame for the current economic crisis, Jews comprised 6 of them. 

Name them.

Of the 10 largest commercial banks (not investment banks), not a single CEO is a Jew.  ;)

Name them, then we will get into the major banks aligned to NM Rothschild, complete with diagrams and shit, of which you will NOT be able to match; so go ahead, jew boy.

Blame the Catholic church for pigeonholing the European Jews into finance, by the way. Remember, lending money used to be banned by the church.

I agree here; the church, self consumed heads of royalty and assholes like Cromwell opened the door for your filthy ilk, but no matter, the cycle always see the door being closed, so dont panic, youll be gone soon enough, and then the cycle can begin again...

There are plenty of powerful fuck ups in banking right now from other races. Vikram Pandit has done a great job destroying Citigroup.

Lets play: list all the major swindlers you can think off.

You really are - and always have been - a dim little jewboy, thats your role here, nice to see you havent changed.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »
Aww, look at ickle, wickle Woten getting all pissed off.

Riddle me this, Woten. Why is it that it's only Jews that are part of some scheming group? Not every white guy schemes together for this grand conspiracy. Nor do the blacks, Indians or Japs, etc. It's beyond retarded to think every single Jew in power subscribes to this same conspiracy. Just shows how sorely lacking your stupid argument is. You hang onto straws.

And speaking of intelligence, you're posting on three gimmicks on a forum run by a Jew (who continually owns you every he bans you and watches you slink back here on a gimmick). You can't stay away from here because you think you're fighting some good fight. Just another broken down Britfag who hates his life and vents on the internet because he's got nowhere to run to.  :D

So let's see Woten. You hate Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and even certain demographics of whites like the Irish. What a sorry, sorry existence you lead.

Anyway, I've got better things to do than sit on here and argue all night with the five gimmicks you and your buddy MattC are running.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:45 PM »

Riddle me this, Woten. Why is it that it's only Jews that are part of some scheming group? Not every white guy schemes together for this grand conspiracy. Nor do the blacks, Indians or Japs, etc. It's beyond retarded to think every single Jew in power subscribes to this same conspiracy. Just shows how sorely lacking your stupid argument is. You hang onto straws.

And speaking of intelligence, you're posting on three gimmicks on a forum run by a Jew (who continually owns you every he bans you and watches you slink back here on a gimmick). You can't stay away from here because you think you're fighting some good fight. Just another broken down Britfag who hates his life and vents on the internet because he's got nowhere to run to.  :D

So let's see Woten. You hate Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and even certain demographics of whites like the Irish. What a sorry, sorry existence you lead.

Anyway, I've got better things to do than sit on here and argue all night with the five gimmicks you and your buddy MattC are running.

Nothing wrong with hating muslims and people with a moron-like IQ.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »

Nothing wrong with hating muslims and people with a moron-like IQ.

I've been trying to hate the religion more than the Muslim people but it's hard. That said, it's hardly consumes my life. I sure as hell wouldn't be posting on 4-5 gimmicks about it.  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
I grew up surrounded with it.  I am telling you EXACTLY what La Kosher Nostra is all about.  Jews also happen to be great humanitarians and look out for everybody, but "members of the tribe" get special access.

Its kind of like  Goodfellas.  Little wonder to be in the mob at a high position, you either had to be Italian or Jewish as there was trust amongst each.

Henry Hill: You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.

I grew up with it as well...and guess what?! There never was a club.
I hate the State.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2009, 04:25:29 PM »

knew you couldnt do it.

But, as bucked toothed, horse faced jews go, you did your best, so have a knaidel.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
I grep up with it as well...and guess what?! There never was a club.

Sure buddy  ;)

psssst***  where can I get an application?

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »
LOL, hey horse face Hersh, do you know what these are? lol dear me:

Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

Come on horse face, fill us in on the Kuhn Loeb developments.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2009, 04:43:40 PM »
I grep up with it as well...and guess what?! There never was a club.
Must be one of those new Jewish families.  The new ones have to start from the bottom to prove their worth.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »
LOL, hey horse face Hersh, do you know what these are? lol dear me:

Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

Come on horse face, fill us in on the Kuhn Loeb developments.

Great job!!!! You managed to name one bulge bracket investment bank with more than $100M AUM. Hell, you even managed to throw an i-bank that collapsed (and was on the downfall for the better part of a decade) in there to boot. Hahahaha, what a fucking retard.

The only bank worth a shit in there is Goldman. Rothschild's market share is so small these days that they're not even considered a MM bank. They're a boutique. I know, I know, they're part of the Illuminati and had most of the world's wealth at one point!!!! Yawn.

Sadly, your grand conspiracy is nothing more than that. A conspiracy. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life, though. Was fun watching you flail about. When this gimmick gets banned will you be gracing us again with some others Woten/MattC?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »
Great job!!!! You managed to name one bulge bracket investment bank. Hell, you even managed to throw an i-bank that collapsed (and was on the downfall for the better part of a decade) in there to boot. Hahahaha, what a fucking retard.

The only bank worth a shit in there is Goldman. Rothschild's market share is so small these days that they're not even considered a MM bank. They're a boutique. I know, I know, they're part of the Illuminati and had most of the world's wealth at one point!!!! Yawn.

Sadly, your grand conspiracy is nothing more than that. A conspiracy.

There is no conspiracy but Jews will look after each other and that extends in all areas.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »
There is no conspiracy but Jews will look after each other and that extends in all areas.

I'm roughly 12.5% Jew and no Jews look after me. Where do I sign up?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »
I'm like 12.5% Jew and no Jews look after me. Where do I sign up?

Dude, that's what I am trying to find out.  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2009, 04:55:01 PM »
Dude, that's what I am trying to find out.  :-\

I wouldn't mind getting into i-banking. Bulge bracket analysts pull down roughly $120k their first years. At 22. Pretty nice life.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2009, 05:02:55 PM »
... the hell is bulge bracketing?

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »
Great job!!!! You managed to name one bulge bracket investment bank with more than $100M AUM. Hell, you even managed to throw an i-bank that collapsed (and was on the downfall for the better part of a decade) in there to boot. Hahahaha, what a fucking retard.

LOL, I knew you singularly fail to name names, and certainly see the point, but again well done.

As for your Rothschold remark, you truly are too dense to see why the House of Rothschild - as estimated by the world almanac to own two thirds of the worlds wealth as of last century - has taken the path of shelling away its wealth into the hands of lieutenants, to wit:

Tell us, who did BILLIONAIRE JEW Khordokovsky hand his billions to to 'look after' again? would it be his boss JACOB ROTHSCHILD? you clueless little shit.

Tell us, which banks control the fed reserve, then name all of the fed chairman, telling us how many have been jews, you cant, can you? idiot.

either way, please, keep up with the bluster as you try to appear knowledgable in this area.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »

Why the fuck are you being mean to bodybuilding25???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »
I'm roughly 12.5% Jew and no Jews look after me. Where do I sign up?

That's my point. All the 'Jews' are running everything behind the scenes yet no one informed me about being part of the club and getting in on it.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2009, 05:16:49 PM »
Because he's a piece of shit...in any event nothing wrong with sticking with ur own...
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »
... the hell is bulge bracketing?

Investment banking can be separated into tiers. Bulge brackets are the big boys. Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPM, Merrill, and a few others. Lehman was one and they collapsed. The next tier is MM/boutiques. Firms like Lazard, Greenhill, Evercore, Moelis are considered MM and elite boutiques. The amount of funds they handle pales in comparison to the likes of the BB. Last is boutiques. These are your hole in the wall i-banks with like 5 employees, etc. BBs negotiate billion dollar deals while most boutiques and MM guys will handle deals in the 50-100+ million range. And the BB recruit only the best, who usually go onto the best private equity firms, etc.

As for this idiot, I have two friends working at Goldman and a few friends at other banks, including some of these so called "Jew" banks. One is S&T at Goldman and the other is in the IBD. One is Brazilian and the other is a Jew. They've never talked about this Jew conspiracy. All these banks care about is making money, and lots of it. That's all their employees are concerned with. Just like every other company out there.

And what's that? Goldman is a publicly traded company? Who would've thunk that? That means if money was coming off the books to fund some Jew conspiracy then the shareholders would know. Goldman is looking for all th money they can get right now after their S&T guys pissed away most of their funds. I'm sure they have money to blow on zionism.  ::)

But wait, I'm sure some part of the Jew conspiracy is hidden from me and known to Woten from his extensive internet reading. I mean, he did just name a bunch of boutique banks that collectively manage maybe 1/15th of what Goldman does, so he must know what he's talking about.  ::)

I'm sure he'll regale us with some shadowy website's account of this conspiracy and the grand scheme of the Jews to take over the world.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »
Investment banking can be separated into tiers. Bulge brackets are the big boys. Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPM, Merrill, and a few others. Lehman was one and they collapsed. The next tier is MM/boutiques. Firms like Lazard, Greenhill, Evercore, Moelis are considered MM and elite boutiques. The amount of funds they handle pales in comparison to the likes of the BB. Last is boutiques. These are your hole in the wall i-banks with like 5 employee

LOL, you know nothing of it, not because it doesnt exist, but because you are a pissant ignorant of many things, international jewry being but one of them.

BTW, big teeth, well done on avaoiding the Fed chairman question.

Add that to the questions from Matt you avoided in equally deft fashion.

ciao.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »
And ur an expert because of what.................. ::)
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2009, 05:57:29 PM »
LOL, you know nothing of it, not because it doesnt exist, but because you are a pissant ignorant of many things, international jewry being but one of them.

BTW, big teeth, well done on avaoiding the Fed chairman question.

Add that to the questions from Matt you avoided in equally deft fashion.

ciao.

I assume you think you know what you're talking about. I mean, you did just reference Lehman Brothers, a bank that collapsed 8+ months ago. Let's not forget that they have been a massive downward spiral for a decade.

Well, I'm sure you think your unfounded conspiracy theories are fact, but in the grand scheme of things they're nothing more than unsubstantiated claims.

I didn't even see MattC's questions. Trying to do five things at once right now while watching you flail about like an idiot.  :D

Quick, regale us with a tale of another investment bank that collapsed on its face a year ago!!!!!!  ::)

You know your point isn't too strong when you need five gimmicks and MattC to hold it above water. Is it fun talking to yourself all night on a Jew's forum? ;D

And ur an expert because of what.................. ::)

Google.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »
See exactly what I was talking about...BZ smoked him, now maybe he and his 3-4 "friends" will go away. SAMSON 123 is enough.
L

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »
I assume you think you know what you're talking about. I mean, you did just reference Lehman Brothers, a bank that collapsed 8+ months ago. Let's not forget that they have been a massive downward spiral for a decade.

Well, I'm sure you think your unfounded conspiracy theories are fact, but in the grand scheme of things they're nothing more than unsubstantiated claims.

I didn't even see MattC's questions. Trying to do five things at once right now while watching you flail about like an idiot.  :D

Quick, regale us with a tale of another investment bank that collapsed on its face a year ago!!!!!!  ::)

You know your point isn't too strong when you need five gimmicks and MattC to hold it above water. Is it fun talking to yourself all night on a Jew's forum? ;D

Google.

I KNEW YOU DIDNT GET MY POINT ABOUT KUHN LOEB!!

Small clue, they no longer exist, you dipshit.

LOL, thanks for making my point.

Also, a couple of points; why do you think Lehman brothers no longer exists? go on, lets discuss sub prime and the main players therein, idiot.

Jesus, you could NOT demsonstrate any more graphically that which I implied several posts up.

OH AND, ONE MORE TIME, WELL DONE FOR AVOIDING THE KEY QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU SEVERAL TIMES NOW.

Dear me, Hersh, you always were, and always will be a little yiddy wanker.

:D