Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20496 times)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
And ur an expert because of what.................. ::)

oh hi pretty, still waiting on your pics.

Hows the end of level bad guy going?

LOL, fuckwit.

:D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »
hmmmm...what does "AVOINDING" mean...."demsonstrate"...I'm not sure what u ment. 

I guess you'll be waiting a long time dipshit..as proving what I do would interfer with my current campaign in WOW.  ::)
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »
WOW..only on GetBig can a thread start out as a warning about the Taliban and descend into a warning about the Jews....which group should we fear most??? ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2009, 09:54:10 PM »
I KNEW YOU DIDNT GET MY POINT ABOUT KUHN LOEB!!

Small clue, they no longer exist, you dipshit.

LOL, thanks for making my point.

Also, a couple of points; why do you think Lehman brothers no longer exists? go on, lets discuss sub prime and the main players therein, idiot.

Jesus, you could NOT demsonstrate any more graphically that which I implied several posts up.

OH AND, ONE MORE TIME, WELL DONE FOR AVOIDING THE KEY QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU SEVERAL TIMES NOW.

Dear me, Hersh, you always were, and always will be a little yiddy wanker.

:D

Lehman doesn't exist because they were incredibly over leveraged and they paid the price. They tried to hang with Goldman and couldn't. Their leverage ratio was around 31:1 when they collapsed, which was horribly overextended. Goldman was around 18.5:1 and killing Lehman in profits. They tried to play with the big boys and got fried for it. Lehman was on a downward spiral for YEARS, regardless. YEARS. They've were at the bottom of the BB pile for the better part of a decade. The subprime crisis was the final nail in the coffin. But let me guess, those crafty "jews" set up the sub prime collapse.  ::)

I find it cute that you're trying to save face because you named 10 Jew owned banks and all but two are nobodies in the financial world. Nice try. Better work on those google skills and asserting yourself over people with eighth grade educations, and ironically, given your grasp of the English language, may be the grade you failed to get by. :D

hmmmm...what does "AVOINDING" mean...."demsonstrate"...I'm not sure what u ment. 

I guess you'll be waiting a long time dipshit..as proving what I do would interfer with my current campaign in WOW.  ::)

You find it funny this dipshit is demanding pics when he's obviously been around Getbig for years, is posting on a gimmick and won't post his own picture.  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2009, 12:03:37 AM »
Tell me...who was responsible for the Enron disaster?  What did the media tell us about this event?  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »
Tell me...who was responsible for the Enron disaster?  What did the media tell us about this event?  ;)

So what percentage of the 'jewish' population is in on it Matt? How many are controlling the strings? 95% 100% 45%? Come on, I need to know.
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2009, 01:13:10 AM »
Wow, this thread didn't get hijacked by Jew hating islamists now did it... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2009, 02:06:42 AM »
Christ this guy has three gimmicks talking to each other at the same time....good job.  ::)

Yeah, & you work for a bunch of rabid dog, racist, Zionist JOO's & their shabo/masonic/Goy puppets !!
Running around the world protecting Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry, Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry,Oil, Democracy, fossil fuels, shit sorry.

Only my calims are authentic, try again - fuck tard.

How are you taking to your new boss 'BTW' ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2009, 02:18:49 AM »
I guess I am the only one who is not in on it, can't help, sorry.

Mate.
It would seem that you are  the only one, who is not in on most things !!
Sleep-tight.

You & your Juden family.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2009, 02:23:56 AM »
Aww, look at ickle, wickle Woten getting all pissed off.

Riddle me this, Woten. Why is it that it's only Jews that are part of some scheming group? Not every white guy schemes together for this grand conspiracy. Nor do the blacks, Indians or Japs, etc. It's beyond retarded to think every single Jew in power subscribes to this same conspiracy. Just shows how sorely lacking your stupid argument is. You hang onto straws.

You really are very retarded.
As this is not your chosen subject, perhaps to refrain from comment would be your best course of action.

Perfect, Grammar & punctuation = Genii status, well it seems to work for you. :-X :-X
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2009, 02:25:43 AM »
I've been trying to hate the religion more than the Muslim people but it's hard. That said, it's hardly consumes my life.

Tick - tock -  tick - tock - tick - tock - tick - tock - tick - tock - tick - tock - tick - tock - tick - tock ........................ .....
It will DO, very soon my dear spastic, VERY SOON.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2009, 02:27:36 AM »
knew you couldnt do it.

But, as bucked toothed, horse faced jews go, you did your best, so have a knaidel.

BOY THAT ASS MUST BE - loose - BY NOW.
Gang raped by the more informed.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »
Must be one of those new Jewish families.  The new ones have to start from the bottom to prove their worth.

Nah, only his mother was Jewish, the orthodox crew don;t take to that very well.
Orthodox Jewry according to the halakhic rules do not consider these caste (if you will) will 100% satisfy the scrutiny of a Beit din.

& there you have it, not all Joo's are Jewish.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2009, 02:41:57 AM »
Sadly, your grand conspiracy is nothing more than that. A conspiracy. Thanks for wasting an hour of my life, though. Was fun watching you flail about. When this gimmick gets banned will you be gracing us again with some others Woten/MattC?

Yes, for once you are right !!
What you meant to say, of course, was that it is a theory.

These people have conspired to fuck the states over since 'Jekyll island' back in 1913.
So yes, that is a conspiracy.

& now the 'FED' is foreclosing on your ass'es LOLOLOLOLOLz............ ................
Sleep tight.

I see just round the corner, engineered food shortages (then Water) - with the inevitability of civil war, split down race lines.

& your buck tooth, pubic hair on head, wankstain, existance means lees than ours in the grand scheme of it all.
So by rights, you should be this side of the fence.

Or maybe, you are just too docile, & anesthetized to see what is going on around you..................... ........

??? ??? ??? ???

Clear as a Blue sky in July. ::)

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2009, 02:49:08 AM »
That's my point. All the 'Jews' are running everything behind the scenes yet no one informed me about being part of the club and getting in on it.

It's all about your Blood.
I would wager that yours Is of the same ilk that were left in Germany after the elite fucked of to Palestine, with the help of the Nazi's, of course, & a 100 Million Reichmarks + in infrastructure, machinery, all German made.

Know much about that do we ??
It is public record old chasp. ;D

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »

I didn't even see MattC's questions. Trying to do five things at once right now while watching you flail about like an idiot.  :D

Note to self.

When getting owned to with-in an inch of my life.
Blame multi-tasking for my lacking in this area.

GOOD ONE  ;) ;D

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2009, 02:59:15 AM »

"AVOINDING" ?? my dear fellow.
That was sarcasm, because you were not invited to this debate, being like a Mushroom (that you are), kept in the dark & fed on Bull shit.

You have nothing to offer here, you can't even keep up with 'BF' - & that TARD is getting an ass whooping.
So why would we entertain you on this subject, you know fuck all, you can't even read/spell in  English.

Shall we go back to the comments (you made) on Mumbai, just to prove that point ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2009, 03:01:51 AM »
WOW..only on GetBig can a thread start out as a warning about the Taliban and descend into a warning about the Jews....which group should we fear most??? ;D

I already said that.
Read the thread.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - memories.
Growth/noob loves me

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2009, 08:02:23 AM »
Lehman doesn't exist because they were incredibly over leveraged and they paid the price. They tried to hang with Goldman and couldn't. Their leverage ratio was around 31:1 when they collapsed, which was horribly overexten...snip

LOL at your 'playground round up' of the Lehman debacle; you clearly now nothing of it; what up? been working at uncle moses' bank department for the last month and think you know something LOL

The economic collapse of late - including subprime - has been orchestrated at its executive level by an exclusively jew cabal.

Lehman brothers (Richard Fuld - Jew), Ameriquest (Roland Arnall - Jew chief architect of subprime), Barney Frank (Jew who as well as FUCKING UP THE ASS was THE BOYFRIEND OF Fannie Mae executive and FELLOW JEW Herb Moses), and the latest of the lot Hank Greenberg (JEW) the mega-crook of AIG.... ALL EXECUTIVE JEWS.

Let do the maths:

[PROFIT] +$25 billion for the Jew (Fannie and Freddie and friends)

[PROFIT] +$4 billion for the shitskins.

[LOSS] +$29 billion for Whitey (excluding interest and inflation)

lets not even get into the fucking much vaunted bail outs .

A HELL of a lot of whites are - once more - waking up to the fact that you guys are jewing them over, and whats more, many whites are grasping the fact that - as with subprime - you are using your pet niggers to do so.... $4 billion for your pet guys[/color] and spics, and when it goes tits up, get the white morons to pay for the bail out LOL, and you think you can pull that shit? OF COURSE YOU DO, ITS CYCLICAL, YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT, YOURE JEWS.

We catch you everytime, then sort you out, thats how it goes; FOR MILLENIA YOUR ILK HAVE BEEN EXPELLED FROM COUNTIRES FOR PULLING THIS SHIT, so get ready for the final chapter; Hitler nearly dealt with you fuckers, and you know its on the cards once more; you twats just cannot help yourselves; jews are the soul screaming pshycopath whom begs to be caught.

Oh and, if you want, we can get into Madoff, The Belfer family heading up Enron, Milken et al, and all the other JEWISH BILLIONAIRE swindlers that - despite your bullshit - there exists NO COMPARABLE SWINDLER GROUP FROM ANY OTHER RACIAL FOLD.

It is - my yiddy little friend - a wholly jewish affair.

It is EXACTLY the reason why you and your jew ilk have been expelled from countires for millenia, this is but the latest chapter, the writing is on the wall.

OH AND, ONE MORE TIME, WELL DONE FOR AVOIDING THE KEY QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU SEVERAL TIMES NOW BY MATT C AND I

idiot.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »
Jesus, that is one meltdown for the ages. I must be really getting to you, Woten. Great post. 100% unsubstantiated bullshit. Hilarious, though. You are strong with the google-fu. Now fuck off back to your pub, you limey crybaby.

Do some reading beyond what you copy/paste.

For what it's worth, and you can see my posts on here, I didn't think ANY of those banks should have been bailed out and I agreed with Ron Paul's assessment of the situation. The recession would have been longer and more painful but in the end, this country would have come out a lot better off. The government is incapable of spending the money correctly to fix the situation so they might as well have spent nothing at all and saved us the $1 trillion.

Do I think it's some Jew conspiracy? No. Of course not. I don't buy into unsubstantiated bullshit. That's for uneducated retards who struggle to make it past high school (like yourself). I think it's the result of people of all races (Whites, Jews and Indians) getting way too greedy. Yes, your white brethren are at fault.

You can believe me or not, but I'm about 1/8th Jew Woten. Just so happens to be the part where my last name comes from. So you railing your anti-semitic bullshit against me doesn't really bother me. The last thing I give two shits about are what race someone is. I only have a problem with Muslims because they're trying to destroy western civilization. You may because you're an insecure little pussy who hates the world (you won't even post a pic) so it's understand. Just shows how far in your head I am. Oh, and I was raised Protestant by my Protestant mother (my father and grandfather were raised Catholic) and am now an atheist.   ::)

I don't even think you're a bad guy, Woten. You're just angry and bitter. But who isn't on Getbig?

Tell me, how much does it bother you that there are Jews out there who make 10-20x more in one year than you'll make in your entire bitter life.  :D

I want my fucking Illuminati card and access to the secret documents of the Jew plan to rule the world. Apparently you have access to it (despite being white), want to hook a brotha up?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »
Well -well 'BK' - looks like, spelling, punctuation & grammar are about the limit of your abilities.
Gee, I wish That just for one day, I could be as good as you.
It would make it all seem worth while................... ....

Growth/noob loves me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:42 AM »
Well -well 'BK' - looks like, spelling, punctuation & grammar are about the limit of your abilities.
Gee, I wish That just for one day, I could be as good as you.
It would make it all seem worth while................... ....

Hahaha, it's an internet forum. I don't expect people to type with proper grammar and spelling (I sure as hell don't all the time). But when you're attacking someone for their grammar when yours is even worse, then you'll get called out on it.

Have you seriously been running your three gimmicks all day?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:51 AM »
Jesus, that is one meltdown for the ages. I must be really getting to you, Woten. Great post. 100% unsubstantiated bullshit. Hilarious, though. You are strong with the google-fu. Now fuck off back to your pub, you limey crybaby.

Do some reading beyond what you copy/paste.

For what it's worth, and you can see my posts on here, I didn't think ANY of those banks should have been bailed out and I agreed with Ron Paul's assessment of the situation. The recession would have been longer and more painful but in the end, this country would have come out a lot better off. The government is incapable of spending the money correctly to fix the situation so they might as well have spent nothing at all and saved us the $1 trillion.

Do I think it's some Jew conspiracy? No. Of course not. I don't buy into unsubstantiated bullshit. That's for uneducated retards who struggle to make it past high school (like yourself). I think it's the result of people of all races (Whites, Jews and Indians) getting way too greedy. Yes, your white brethren are at fault.

Tell you what.
Why not kick out the Kikes, Rocky & his boss Rothschild - fuck off the 'FED' - & like 'Germany' did print 'GOV' money backed by that nations labor.
You have had a couple of presidents that tried that one (Green backs) on, only difference to the out come was that they couldn't get 'Abe' to go to 'Dealy Plaza'  ;D
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »
Hahaha, it's an internet forum. I don't expect people to type with proper grammar and spelling (I sure as hell don't all the time). But when you're attacking someone for their grammar when yours is even worse, then you'll get called out on it.

Have you seriously been running your three gimmicks all day?

Put ya fucking balls on & web-cam with me.
Or are you scared of real BB'ers with abnormal obsessions for Guns, Knives, Knuckle dusters, Ice picks, etc...............

My cards have been slapped on the table, where are yours ??
Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2009, 10:23:27 AM »
where you been..whats poppin my ninja