Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20645 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #275 on: April 30, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

& you are Homophobic, so by 'GB' rules.
You can stay.
Must try harder with the racism though.
Growth/noob loves me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: April 30, 2009, 02:59:10 PM »
does anyone have the success/fail stats of those from other special forces that have taken the SAS entrance test?

HH6 will obviously have this info, and I'd like to see it.

thx

I think it is universally acknowledged that BUDS is the hardest and toughest to make it through.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #277 on: April 30, 2009, 03:01:53 PM »
I think it is universally acknowledged that BUDS is the hardest and toughest to make it through.

If you can, give us the BUDS failure rate? and dont forget to tell us how many - if more than one -attempts do they get?

then give us the similar stats for the SAS, I cant find them for toffee.

thx

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: April 30, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »
does anyone have the success/fail stats of those from other special forces that have taken the SAS entrance test?

HH6 will obviously have this info, and I'd like to see it.

thx

I will defer to our resident, military, strategist.
Are you related to 'Colonel Rommel' ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: April 30, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
Oh-My - it's gone 23.00 I have 06.20am cardio starting on Mon !! aaaarrrrrgh.

Bed-time.
Poço do sono, de, boa noite!!
Growth/noob loves me

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
Ahh, so you are Woten now. Thought you just registered here? Rebutt what by the way? You haven't made a single point in your entire argument. You railed against Jews and made a bunch of unsubstantiated claims which anyone with an IQ over 85 would ignore. You haven't provided shit. That's the truth. I see ZERO facts. ZERO.

I know of all the Jews you listed above. Can you prove, with 100% uncertainty, that they're Zionists? No, you can't. It's UNSUBSTANTIATED. Ironically, you can't even spell that word. So keep smashing your keyboard and acting like you know what you're talking about.

Tell me, why is it that when a Jew is in a position of power that they're always part of some bigger scheme. Is every white man in a position of power part of some shadowy plan? Every Indian? Every Asian? No. Not even close.

That's the best thing about you. You don't provide any substance. You think that saying the same thing 2 dozen+ times will make it true. It might work that way in your little world, but once you pass the age of 14 it doesn't. Feel free to keep thumping your chest and screaming, "LOOK AT ME. I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO, WITH OR WITHOUT ANY FACTS BACKING UP MY ARGUMENT."

You know what the best part is? You're actually saying you "accomplished" something. It's an internet forum. Thank you for admitting how utterly pathetic your life. You cling to a site run by a JEW (who continually owns you) as you're consistently laughed at every time you slink back here on another gimmick. You're good to laugh at it, so feel free to keep posting.

I post on this site while I'm using my laptop to do work or something else. You've spent the better part of the last month posting on 4-5 gimmicks a day. Pretty pathetic. Even by Getbig nerd standards. Just like your buddy Matt who was BEGGING Ron to get unbanned. BEGGING a Jew. Must have been pretty degrading.  :D

But hey, you're remembered. Makes you a somebody in the real world, you miserable fag. Keep fighting the good fight by posting your rants on a bodybuilding forum with 100 unique visitors, HAHAHAHA. Anyway, have at it. I've got things to do and can't spend 8 hours here like you've done today.

good ol' hersh writing a novel trying to tell us how he doesnt spend his life on here      yet he spends his life on here to write these novels    lol ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2009, 07:31:20 PM »
good ol' hersh writing a novel trying to tell us how he doesnt spend his life on here      yet he spends his life on here to write these novels    lol ::)

That constitutes a novel?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »
AFSOC (PJs and CCT) are known to have the highest drop out rate at roughly 90%.  According to a PJ I know, you can try out as many times as you want.  Combine a physical training regime close to that of BUD/S with a very intense classroom component.

BUD/S boasts 75-85% dropout rates.  You get 3 tries as an enlisted man, one as a officer.  Most drops are DOR due to injury or cold.

SF has a 60-70% drop out rate.  SF selection is modeled after SAS.  If you VW, you could be considered NTR and your plans of SF are done.  You better hope to get injured if you don't make it through SFAS and want to go back.

Ranger (RIP) selection boasts roughly 50% attrition.  From what I hear most quit or don't meet the physical standards.
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:10 PM »
CAG is apparently 95% and SAS is 90%.  Had to do a quick reference check on this one.   ;D
Squishy face retard

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #284 on: April 30, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »
Don't have a webcam at my apartment. How about you wait a few weeks until I get back home and we can probably arrange something.

How many of the oligarch billionaires are Jewish?  Name them please.

Who is the current Federal Reserve Chairman?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2009, 11:48:02 PM »
That constitutes a novel?

WOW, hersh has a mod gimmick  :o

How do I get one ??

Ah, fuck it, I am already 'Woten /Matt-C'/'DAMY'/The nub monster'/BB25'/'the absent VL' - ETC.............
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »
Translation....I'm a scared little bitch. Please I've been doing this for 16 plus years...if ur scared, say ur scared.
YOU REALLY ARE A STUPID MAN, ARE YOU NOT.
You ability to read English is fucking appalling.

Here, just for you - AGAIN - IS WHAT I GAVE AS A REASON  FOR NOT BEING COMFORTABLE WITH WORKING FOR THE 'Z-JOO' AGENDA.

1)There is not enough 'Gold Bullion' in all of 'Switzerland' to make me raise a weapon to chest level for the 'ZOG' (Zionist occupied government, before your 78 'IQ', says 'ZOG' ??) - that, however, is some-thing you seems so very comfortable with.

So what is your latest mission, back in the rear with the gear, warrior ??  :-*

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »
I wish some of the worthless fat lazy primped spoiled slob "women" in this country could undergo some military training.  

ah, I see you have a handle on your fellow country men, down to a "T" old chasp.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: May 01, 2009, 12:01:18 AM »
How many of the oligarch billionaires are Jewish?  Name them please.

Who is the current Federal Reserve Chairman?

Matt, I am going to add to that (if you don't mind).

Who is running (according to their own official web-site), at the upper management level, the 'CRF' (or 'council on fourign relation')
The meetings of which every key player is seen, smoozing & giving speeches ??
Growth/noob loves me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 01, 2009, 05:09:01 AM »
ah, I see you have a handle on your fellow country men, down to a "T" old chasp.

Just walk around at any mall, movie theater, etc and how can that be denied?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: May 01, 2009, 05:23:59 AM »
Just walk around at any mall, movie theater, etc and how can that be denied?

Your country is responsible for the addition of - 4 - extra categories to the condition of Obesity.

1) Super obese
2) morbid obese
3) super morbid obese
4) DEAD !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: May 01, 2009, 05:33:00 AM »
BUMP - for HH6 as he may have missed this, & I don't want to.
Come on warrior boy, how many ??

So tell me, how many times have you been in a heavy fire fight ??
A mate of mine 'Indy' (Sikh guy) was in the Para's for over 5 years & in the fight for the 'Bagram air base' he was right up front.

I would like to mail him some of your episodes.
Just to see what he says. ???
--
PT -- nós somos todos os unbelievers.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2009, 07:44:58 AM »
Those EuroPEEONS are the biggest bunch of panzies ever. 

What about the guys from Hampshire (UK) 1'st battalion, of the 'Princess of wales regiment', who were down in 'Al Amarah' in 04 - where the British were responsible for security in that part of Southern Iraq.

'Moqtada al-sadr ' & his (Mahdi army) boys kicked up a shit storm down there & almost over-ran the fire base at Civic (the Pink palace ).
They were at critical status with ammunition stocks, not to mention (drinking) Water !!
So in need of desperate re-supply.

They also had in 'Iranian 82mm Mortar team' on their ass every day (almost).
& these guys were shit hot !! one smoke round was all they needed every time, the 2'nd round was always - LIVE - & always dialed into the palace grounds.

The Sniper team on the roof & front 'Sangars' were almost taken out by 82mm rounds, numerous times, & were almost out of 7.62mm for the L96's (longs).

So when the call goes out - you Americans would do nothing but piss & moan about bringing the convoy down, because of the 'RPG' ambushes that were set up on the out-skirts of Al Amarah'
You fucking shit bags !!

Those lads were down to the last boxes (opened) of 5.56mm for the mini-mi's & the 'SA80's' - & NADA 7.62mm for the 'Sniper team'  before you guys showed up with all the gear.
The fucking perimeter was breached on numerous, occasions, on that, famous, last night of the siege.

& you had left it so late that a 'C130 specter' that you offered to free up was useless, because, they were well past 'DANGER CLOSE' at that point - so then that would have made how many 'Blue on Blue' from your air-force in total, in just over 15 months ??

Yeah you guys have really got your heads around this 'urban, asymmetric warfare' - OH-YEAH !!

That was why you had to level 'Fallujha' - because you were losing - sssooo - many lads clearing house by house, block by block.
Breaching a compound, only to find that once in the front door there is a 'Russian Dushka 50cal' waiting (http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/dshk_hmg.htm) to open up on 6 of your lads, at close range, haha, not much fun, huh ??
You even bailed on throwing in a 'PE' satchel charge after breaching, even that was a bit much for you to cope with, FFS !!

So you called in the Abrams & Air support - KA-BOOM X 100,000 - fucking leveled the place.
Good way to encourage civility & democracy, top job, well done !!

Oh, & now you want to go into Western Pakistan (wild wild west) into the 'Pashto tribal regions' ?? one of the most law-less place you are going to find on this planet.
Yeah, right.
For that you are going to need to implement the draft, & you know it, because when you get bogged down in Pakistan (& you WILL) you are going to need ass on seat.
With so many of your guys (after having been in a few heavy fire fights) finishing up the tour & then they want to fuck off back to mommy !! what are you going to do for personnel  ??

Why it is that you carry on running around after these Elite JOO's & the shabo/Goy puppets they put on display for you (Obama is the latest in a long line) it is - fucking - way beyond me.
Call the 'Pentagon' have a military coo - & just take your fucking country back, fuck the 'FED' off (from LEECHING on you) & print your own 'GOV money, backed up by labour, start making things in the US again, get a trade surplus,  JEEZ, when are you gona see it.
--
Growth/noob loves me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2009, 07:47:51 AM »
Not the special ops people, im talking about your average run of the mill Europeeon male in the general population.

Most of I have met are paper thin tiny little metrosexuals obsessed with fashion.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »
WOW, hersh has a mod gimmick  :o

How do I get one ??

Ah, fuck it, I am already 'Woten /Matt-C'/'DAMY'/The nub monster'/BB25'/'the absent VL' - ETC.............

thanks for finally admiting it

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »
What about the guys from Hampshire (UK) 1'st battalion, of the 'Princess of wales regiment', who were down in 'Al Amarah' in 04 - where the British were responsible for security in that part of Southern Iraq.

'Moqtada al-sadr ' & his (Mahdi army) boys kicked up a shit storm down there & almost over-ran the fire base at Civic (the Pink palace ).
They were at critical status with ammunition stocks, not to mention (drinking) Water !!
So in need of desperate re-supply.

They also had in 'Iranian 82mm Mortar team' on their ass every day (almost).
& these guys were shit hot !! one smoke round was all they needed every time, the 2'nd round was always - LIVE - & always dialed into the palace grounds.

The Sniper team on the roof & front 'Sangars' were almost taken out by 82mm rounds, numerous times, & were almost out of 7.62mm for the L96's (longs).

So when the call goes out - you Americans would do nothing but piss & moan about bringing the convoy down, because of the 'RPG' ambushes that were set up on the out-skirts of Al Amarah'
You fucking shit bags !!

Those lads were down to the last boxes (opened) of 5.56mm for the mini-mi's & the 'SA80's' - & NADA 7.62mm for the 'Sniper team'  before you guys showed up with all the gear.
The fucking perimeter was breached on numerous, occasions, on that, famous, last night of the siege.

& you had left it so late that a 'C130 specter' that you offered to free up was useless, because, they were well past 'DANGER CLOSE' at that point - so then that would have made how many 'Blue on Blue' from your air-force in total, in just over 15 months ??

Yeah you guys have really got your heads around this 'urban, asymmetric warfare' - OH-YEAH !!

That was why you had to level 'Fallujha' - because you were losing - sssooo - many lads clearing house by house, block by block.
Breaching a compound, only to find that once in the front door there is a 'Russian Dushka 50cal' waiting (http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/dshk_hmg.htm) to open up on 6 of your lads, at close range, haha, not much fun, huh ??
You even bailed on throwing in a 'PE' satchel charge after breaching, even that was a bit much for you to cope with, FFS !!

So you called in the Abrams & Air support - KA-BOOM X 100,000 - fucking leveled the place.
Good way to encourage civility & democracy, top job, well done !!

Oh, & now you want to go into Western Pakistan (wild wild west) into the 'Pashto tribal regions' ?? one of the most law-less place you are going to find on this planet.
Yeah, right.
For that you are going to need to implement the draft, & you know it, because when you get bogged down in Pakistan (& you WILL) you are going to need ass on seat.
With so many of your guys (after having been in a few heavy fire fights) finishing up the tour & then they want to fuck off back to mommy !! what are you going to do for personnel  ??

Why it is that you carry on running around after these Elite JOO's & the shabo/Goy puppets they put on display for you (Obama is the latest in a long line) it is - fucking - way beyond me.
Call the 'Pentagon' have a military coo - & just take your fucking country back, fuck the 'FED' off (from LEECHING on you) & print your own 'GOV money, backed up by labour, start making things in the US again, get a trade surplus,  JEEZ, when are you gona see it.
--

I'm not getting into this with u because it would force me to say shit about the Brits. Every unit has its issues. Ur MOD is filled with politically correct nonsense that we don't deal with. U barely pay ur guys, its a friggen joke. I love the Brits, top rate troops despite the PC bullshit they endure as does the rest of Britain. I have no idea the drop out rates of the SAS or CAG.

CAG is less an endurance test and more a mindfuck. Selection for both on the physical side is exactly the same..hump all over the place.

As to how many fire fights I've been in...well if its one..it might as well be a million more then U've been in. I was in Iraq in 03 during the push as an Armor Company CDR and the in Afghanistan in 2006. I'm going back in November.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2009, 11:45:45 AM »

I must have missed that...loosing Fallujah I mean. The Marines backed by the Army kicked ass...We pulled out once, big mistake, then we got our shit together and crushed them. Hows' Basra working for u guys...packed ur shit and left.
L

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 01, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

I'm not getting into this with u because it would force me to say shit about the Brits. Every unit has its issues. Ur MOD is filled with politically correct nonsense that we don't deal with. U barely pay ur guys, its a friggen joke. I love the Brits, top rate troops despite the PC bullshit they endure as does the rest of Britain. I have no idea the drop out rates of the SAS or CAG.

CAG is less an endurance test and more a mindfuck. Selection for both on the physical side is exactly the same..hump all over the place.

As to how many fire fights I've been in...well if its one..it might as well be a million more then U've been in. I was in Iraq in 03 during the push as an Armor Company CDR and the in Afghanistan in 2006. I'm going back in November.
That's what I have heard too.
Squishy face retard

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: May 01, 2009, 11:56:03 PM »

thanks for finally admiting it

You are a moron Kaffa.
Read the thread.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: May 02, 2009, 05:46:05 AM »
I must have missed that...loosing Fallujah I mean. The Marines backed by the Army kicked ass...We pulled out once, big mistake, then we got our shit together and crushed them. Hows' Basra working for u guys...packed ur shit and left.

That is now twice that you have done that.
Your ability to read English is fucking, appalling, I said "you flattened the place, not lost the battle" - FUCKING IMBECILE.

As my esteemed, irmăo nos braços , has pointed out..............

Your grammar, spelling and general post construction are terrible. *EDIT* - 'reading English' (PT)

I'll tell you what, while you are in your moms basement, why not give Quake Special needs Edition a whirl? I hear it comes with a built it spellchecker.

LOL, honestly, I do so hope you are under 20, or possess some sort of handicap?
Growth/noob loves me