Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20664 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2009, 07:50:14 AM »

You are a moron Kaffa.
Read the thread.

You are the biggest racist homo fag on here, pillowbiter.  You obviously want black cock so bad it's frightening.  I'm sure you scream racial obscenties while laying on your stomach with a black man on your ass....turns you on....it's obvious...pay my airfare and I will come over there and oblige..since you are obviously frustrated that you can't pick up any black men in the gay bars

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »
That is now twice that you have done that.
Your ability to read English is fucking, appalling, I said "you flattened the place, not lost the battle" - FUCKING IMBECILE.

As my esteemed, irmăo nos braços , has pointed out..............

Pillow..sorry ur not man enough to serve..whats it like to go through life as a pussy?
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2009, 08:45:37 AM »
It's not finished yet...but wait and see...
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2009, 09:07:30 AM »

You are the biggest racist homo fag on here, pillowbiter.  You obviously want black cock so bad it's frightening.  I'm sure you scream racial obscenties while laying on your stomach with a black man on your ass....turns you on....it's obvious...pay my airfare and I will come over there and oblige..since you are obviously frustrated that you can't pick up any black men in the gay bars

I hate to use the 'M' word.
& this will be the first time ever since 07.
But ------

MELTDOWN.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2009, 10:10:15 AM »
Pillow..sorry ur not man enough to serve..whats it like to go through life as a pussy?

You are the kind of guy who indulges in conversation. but your eyes glaze over, you do not listen to the second parties comment/s

You just switch off - until it is your turn to talk

Yes - yes, very good.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2009, 06:23:44 AM »

How many fire fights - bad boy ??

Tick tock - tick tock - - tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock - NO RUSH !! :-* ::)
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2009, 08:02:45 AM »
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »

teh funny! ;D

and my point proved..religious fanaticism is bred out of uneducation and ignorance.....no one book has the power to just turn people nutso...
carpe` vaginum!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »

teh funny! ;D

and my point proved..religious fanaticism is bred out of uneducation and ignorance.....no one book has the power to just turn people nutso...

I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2009, 09:15:41 AM »
How many fire fights - bad boy ??

Tick tock - tick tock - - tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock -- tick tock - NO RUSH !! :-* ::)

Ok net tough guy...scout sniper wannabe... ::)
L

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »
Ok net tough guy...scout sniper wannabe... ::)

So let me get this straight.

1)You are - NOT - putting up pic's (until later in the year when we have all moved on & this thread is dead) - WANKER !!
For this offense alone you would get laughed off other boards.

2) you have - NEVER -  been involved in a heavy fire-fight  ::)
For this further offense, you are a fucking disgrace to serving personnel.

You = full  of shit.

I have put up pic's, backed up my claims  (where poss).

You have failed to even get off the starting blocks with reading all the posts correctly, nice job warrior boy !!
How is the end of level bad guy going ??

Please tell me you are only 18.
Growth/noob loves me

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2009, 10:47:06 AM »
So let me get this straight.

1)You are - NOT - putting up pic's (until later in the year when we have all moved on & this thread is dead) - WANKER !!
For this offense alone you would get laughed off other boards.

2) you have - NEVER -  been involved in a heavy fire-fight  ::)
For this further offense, you are a fucking disgrace to serving personnel.

i've been asking him for a pic/proof for yrs now...must be nice to be a super soldier and still have time to post on getbig while in the middle of a war.... :o

o wait...we won the war  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »

BTW, that is India, & very - soon - it will be India again.

Cross from Pakistan in-to India (Gujerat) & all you see for 10 miles is military/air bases.
Cross from India in-to Pakistan, & all you see for 10 miles is Goats/small huts !!

Hahaha
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »
i've been asking him for a pic/proof for yrs now...must be nice to be a super soldier and still have time to post on getbig while in the middle of a war.... :o

o wait...we won the war  :-\

Looks like HH6 is getting a bit of a fan club going here.

He could not even answer this one.................

What about the guys from Hampshire (UK) 1'st battalion, of the 'Princess of wales regiment', who were down in 'Al Amarah' in 04 - where the British were responsible for security in that part of Southern Iraq.

'Moqtada al-sadr ' & his (Mahdi army) boys kicked up a shit storm down there & almost over-ran the fire base at Civic (the Pink palace ).
They were at critical status with ammunition stocks, not to mention (drinking) Water !!
So in need of desperate re-supply.

They also had in 'Iranian 82mm Mortar team' on their ass every day (almost).
& these guys were shit hot !! one smoke round was all they needed every time, the 2'nd round was always - LIVE - & always dialed into the palace grounds.

The Sniper team on the roof & front 'Sangars' were almost taken out by 82mm rounds, numerous times, & were almost out of 7.62mm for the L96's (longs).

So when the call goes out - you Americans would do nothing but piss & moan about bringing the convoy down, because of the 'RPG' ambushes that were set up on the out-skirts of Al Amarah'
You fucking shit bags !!

Those lads were down to the last boxes (opened) of 5.56mm for the mini-mi's & the 'SA80's' - & NADA 7.62mm for the 'Sniper team'  before you guys showed up with all the gear.
The fucking perimeter was breached on numerous, occasions, on that, famous, last night of the siege.

& you had left it so late that a 'C130 specter' that you offered to free up was useless, because, they were well past 'DANGER CLOSE' at that point - so then that would have made how many 'Blue on Blue' from your air-force in total, in just over 15 months ??

Yeah you guys have really got your heads around this 'urban, asymmetric warfare' - OH-YEAH !!

That was why you had to level 'Fallujha' - because you were losing - sssooo - many lads clearing house by house, block by block.
Breaching a compound, only to find that once in the front door there is a 'Russian Dushka 50cal' waiting (http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/dshk_hmg.htm) to open up on 6 of your lads, at close range, haha, not much fun, huh ??
You even bailed on throwing in a 'PE' satchel charge after breaching, even that was a bit much for you to cope with, FFS !!

So you called in the Abrams & Air support - KA-BOOM X 100,000 - fucking leveled the place.
Good way to encourage civility & democracy, top job, well done !!

Oh, & now you want to go into Western Pakistan (wild wild west) into the 'Pashto tribal regions' ?? one of the most law-less place you are going to find on this planet.
Yeah, right.
For that you are going to need to implement the draft, & you know it, because when you get bogged down in Pakistan (& you WILL) you are going to need ass on seat.
With so many of your guys (after having been in a few heavy fire fights) finishing up the tour & then they want to fuck off back to mommy !! what are you going to do for personnel  ??

Why it is that you carry on running around after these Elite JOO's & the shabo/Goy puppets they put on display for you (Obama is the latest in a long line) it is - fucking - way beyond me.
Call the 'Pentagon' have a military coo - & just take your fucking country back, fuck the 'FED' off (from LEECHING on you) & print your own 'GOV money, backed up by labour, start making things in the US again, get a trade surplus,  JEEZ, when are you gona see it.
--
PT -- nós somos todos os unbelievers.

Or this one.

An Information Operations Officer that spends all his time posting on an internet bodybuilding political forum.  HAHA dude you are a fucking loser man!  Seriously, do you even bodybuild or workout?  I don't think you've EVER posted on any of the other forums?  Why not?  Why not go spout your authority for foreign policy and in the know information on more serious and one sided political and military forums?  You're obviously far superior in your knowledge so why mess around with us amateurs?  Or would you have your ass handed to you if you went and played with the big boys?  LMAO!  Get off your fucking high horse!  Information Operations Officer LMAO!   ::)

Or this.

EPIC BULLSHIT!!!

Can I congratulate you on answering PTs points, whilst TOTALLY ignoring the main one, that being the photo request?

Oh and, take the photo with a piece of paper saying 'PT is gay' or similar.

not that you are full of shit or anything, eh? kay kay, asshole!

Or this one, where he could not answer how all the (Portuguese military grade) PE-4-A was getting to the Fedayin in Iraq.
Oh, & don't forget the bit where he accused me of not knowing where Mumbai was, despite the fact I fly to Mumbai international air-port on a regular (going back mid June).
He tells me that he is involved with helping the Pakistani's with counter insurgency, & I say "yeah, you are doing a good job, see what went down in 'Mumbai" ??
Then he tells me that I thought Mumbai was in Pakistan.
This man has learning difficulties.
of that I am sure.

What anti-terror activities, you see the news (Mumbai) did you ?? - oh you just get easier & easier !! FFS, at least try.
Oh &, fuck off with your early 80's quotes (wanker) the guy down the end of my street knows this shit, & why were they getting 'Stinger' (SAM's) in you opinion, of course.
Who had the big agenda there ?? come on 04 Major !!Ok, stop now.
You are now telling us that there are still some pockets (of what has laughingly been called|) 'Al Qaeda' are still up in those hills, just fuck off, honestly, you are just making your-self look like an ass-bag (ironically - you are).Back to Iraq ?? putting your feet up fro a wile, & why not indeed, a well earned rest I say (playing vid games in moms cellar must kick the shit out of you).
So Mr - military-industrial-complex how is all the PE4-A (or Portuguese, military grade, plastic explosives) getting into the hands of the Fedayin in Iraq & placed on the VO-EID's as a 2'dn'ary security against the 'ATO' lads ?? you should know this one, oh & you will not get a Google result on it, if you worked for who you say, this one you could answer.
Think very carefully about what you say in regard to this question .
We could not have you drop the ball mid game, huh, that would make you look a twat, & a liar !!
Growth/noob loves me

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2009, 11:23:34 AM »

BTW, that is India, & very - soon - it will be India again.

Cross from Pakistan in-to India (Gujerat) & all you see for 10 miles is military/air bases.
Cross from India in-to Pakistan, & all you see for 10 miles is Goats/small huts !!

Hahaha

last time India went to war with pakistan i think it got its ass handed to it....90% of a vegetarian country not a strong soldier make  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #316 on: May 03, 2009, 11:24:28 AM »
Why would i want to get on a webcam   with you...what the hell is the point ...that is just gay.. which im not...

LOL! Brutal kneejerk self-doubting unnecessary overcompensatory sub-90 IQ rhetoric in da house 'n' shit!

DAMY

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #317 on: May 03, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
wait./..i googled it and paki lost...
carpe` vaginum!

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #318 on: May 03, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »
yeah. But i cant take a man with no honor seriously. I just treat you as a child, until you can conduct yourself as an adult. You bringing in family shows you are complete scum. But thats how you roll i guess.

Nothing worse than unfinished scum.

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: May 03, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »
last time India went to war with pakistan i think it got its ass handed to it....90% of a vegetarian country not a strong soldier make  :-\

With all due respect, that was in 1965 mate  ;) - over 40 years ago (& they lost), also things have moved on.
The Yanks got the same ass handing in 'NAM' - but that was also over 30 years ago  ??? ???
Your point ??

India has (more than double the US Gold reserves) Gold Bullion coming out of it's ears.

The Indian Air-force would shut down (modern day) Pakistan in less than 24 hrs.
Keep that in mind, I would.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: May 03, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »
This was now 10 years ago, dude are you getting the picture now ??
They have the latest MIG's - Jaguars - Mirage, fighter jets in their air-force.
& Pakistan ??

Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 03, 2009, 11:39:51 AM »

LOL! Brutal kneejerk self-doubting unnecessary overcompensatory sub-90 IQ rhetoric in da house 'n' shit!

DAMY

uh oh!..pillowbiter is bringing out his gimmick again

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2009, 11:52:27 AM »
War games with the US - RAF & Indian air-force - WOW - look who comes out on top !! fuck me side ways, cor bliymy guv, your a right toff an no mistake in'cha, hey ??

The US air-force get their ass handed to them by the Indian air-force (in war games).

;) ;)
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »

uh oh!..pillowbiter is bringing out his gimmick again

Fuck off Kaffa - how about you web-cam with me & DAMY (on separate occasions) & put this one to bed, once & for all.
(Afrikkans accent) You Blick bastad, hhhhey Bantu  ;)
Growth/noob loves me