Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20056 times)

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #375 on: May 05, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »
sigh......you are so predictable..I rest my case :'( I still have no quality riposte, therefore I quit.

PS: I wish I were you, you sound terrific!

DAMY

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 05, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »
why would I want to be a gimmick>>>???

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #377 on: May 05, 2009, 08:57:43 PM »
But see, I ain't.

I've stated before on here, DAMY and Co. that you and others like to yell gimmick! at, are in fact separate entities.

I know you like to imagine that three or more of us are all really one individual, frantically signing in and out of accounts and arguing with himself, but no!

Comical visual, though  ;D

Goofayou!

DAMY

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: May 05, 2009, 09:06:14 PM »
But see, I ain't.

I've stated before on here, DAMY and Co. that you and others like to yell gimmick! at, are in fact separate entities.

I know you like to imagine that three or more of us are all really one individual, frantically signing in and out of accounts and arguing with himself, but no!

Comical visual, though  ;D

Goofayou!

DAMY

This is the only part I believe from your statement

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #379 on: May 06, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »

This is the only part I believe from your statement

Listen you uppity little '500 post'  'Kaffa' - You just fucked up two pages of my - -very - serious thread about war in Pakistan/Indian letting loose, etc.....
If you want to put this to bed, email me at -  pillowtalk2008@gmail.com - thus you will be albe to see my face - via - webcam(the one IN ALL my pics).

Then do the same with DAMY/Matt-C (although you know what he looks like, he has his own message board, FFS).

Or is the shout of "gimmick" your only defense & thus you would like to keep it.
For one with such a weak ability to debate, I would hardly be surprised. ;) ;D
KOON.
Growth/noob loves me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: May 06, 2009, 06:09:20 AM »
Listen you uppity little '500 post'  'Kaffa' - You just fucked up two pages of my - -very - serious thread about war in Pakistan/Indian letting loose, etc.....
If you want to put this to bed, email me at -  pillowtalk2008@gmail.com - thus you will be albe to see my face - via - webcam(the one IN ALL my pics).

Then do the same with DAMY/Matt-C (although you know what he looks like, he has his own message board, FFS).

Or is the shout of "gimmick" your only defense & thus you would like to keep it.
For one with such a weak ability to debate, I would hardly be surprised. ;) ;D
YOON.

EPIC meltdown and EPIC attempt at trying to get me to watch you naked on webcam..not interested and not gay.

You always resort to racial slurs whenever I challenge one of your gimmicks...which proves you are not HALF as intellectual as you think you are....

Also while I'm here, EPIC denial that your wife is BLACK...she is darker than I am!!!...she would be ashamed if she saw you posting your racial nonsense on here

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: May 06, 2009, 06:50:26 AM »

Also while I'm here, EPIC denial that your wife is BLACK...she is darker than I am!!!...she would be ashamed if she saw you posting your racial nonsense on here

BOOM

Ever heard of a sun tan ?? we had been in N.Africa for some time when that shot was taken.
Here she is (in ALL her GLORY) in Dec- London.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: May 06, 2009, 07:01:11 AM »
Tejal - is from a very well to do family of Gujerati 'Patels', know much about the caste system in India ??
VERY - high caste Hindus.
Her views on your ilk are worse than mine, FFS

Don't even get me started on her uncles, a lot of them own land in Uganda/Kenya, her fathers eldest brother (we call him Loti papa) still uses the word Bantu/Kaffa & kills us with stories of sending them up trees to get coconuts for the women to put on ice for later !! haha, good times.

Let me put it this way (how many times do i have to type this on here) - if Tejal had of arrived home to meeet the family (the night I had to) with you, BOTH of you would be under the patio in Harrow till Armageddon.

So, back to business................
1) You are now the third person to bail on 'web-cam' to prove that I am indeed just PT.
Are you scared to sit at you lap-top & look at a little screen & hear my real voice ??
OWNED

2) This is what happens when you don't keep up, you ask questions that have already been dealt with.

3) WE NOW HAVE SOLID CONFORMATION OF THIS - Or is the shout of "gimmick" your only defense & thus you would like to keep it.
For one with such a weak ability to debate, I would hardly be surprised.

OWNED x 2

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: May 06, 2009, 07:21:19 AM »

O negro pensa que eu sou vocę, ele posso pensar que nós estamos tendo o sexo também!

DAMY

Começ cansado logo - confie-me  !!  ;)
Growth/noob loves me