Author Topic: pmn question answered  (Read 2085 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmn question answered
« on: April 27, 2009, 11:56:56 PM »
gh15, gh seems to be the hot topic around here lately and i have a few questions in mind:

Is doing 2iu of GH ED of gh worth the time? Money is a factor and might be able to squeeze in cash for 4iu when possible next time. Also, is it better to do ED shots or just 5 day on 2 day off kinda protocol?
Lastly, will adding ghrp-6 to the mix be a good addition of waste of time/cash? Its cheap though but is it worth the time?

Thanks for the time

yes,, even at that dose if gh legit the fat % melts down with out losing size,,
every day shot a must for best effect,,the 5 on thing is poot college kids rule in bodybuilding boards because they need money for girlfriend etc
ghrp is garbage same as pooping your money in toilet and flash

hgh is like 100k diamond ,,,rest of peptide are like stones you find onalong   adirt road  in afganistan

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Re: pmn question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 01:03:07 AM »

hgh is like 100k diamond ,,,rest of peptide are like stones you find onalong   adirt road  in afganistan

;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 01:08:57 AM »
This thread had no traffic.  Sad that you're responding to your own threads via a gimmick.  You scream "LOOK AT ME!!!"

Epic Fail

Kinda like Lou Ferigno trying to sell $20 dollar pics.
\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »
This thread had no traffic.  Sad that you're responding to your own threads via a gimmick.  You scream "LOOK AT ME!!!"

Epic Fail

Kinda like Lou Ferigno trying to sell $20 dollar pics.

to himself??  ;D ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 02:27:36 AM »
HGH is really bad, like an outhouse during cholera. + All kind of bad side effects like heart enlargement, liver damage, ruined thyroid and such.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 02:36:42 AM »
HGH is really bad, like an outhouse during cholera. + All kind of bad side effects like heart enlargement, liver damage, ruined thyroid and such.

you are out of your mind,,

the only product that can bring you from 220 12%-15% into 225 6% is hgh NO CARDIO WHAT SO EVER!

read the number above well,,yes increase in lean muscle while decrease in bodyfat% EVEN WITH OUT THE USE OF AAS ,,,with aas youll have more thickness and that will add in poundage and in over all thicker look which is always better in bodybuilding,,but rest assure gh is culprit in the sucess of fellas such as kevin and many other lower level bodybuilders,,

gh = thie GOD of hormones,,it is right there standing by itself at the top shining for ever because it is dna my friend,,it is dna and that for ever shall be the most advance hormone to the bodybuilder even when better things will come gh will still hold the title god of hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 04:26:59 AM »
gh15,

Considering side effects.... what percentage of people would you say even have good enough genetics to where taking hormones even makes sense?

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 04:55:55 AM »
GH15, what is the best natural way to increase GH?
Don't let em fool ya

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 04:56:34 AM »

A trip to Planet Nibiru.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 05:00:53 AM »
A trip to Planet Nibiru.

LMAO!!

You just have to sit on the top of the Gizeh pyramids naked and scream "Steroids steroids!" and gh15 will beam you up to his ship.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
gh15,

Considering side effects.... what percentage of people would you say even have good enough genetics to where taking hormones even makes sense?

wat side effects? bigger muscles? bigger bodies? leaner bodys while and bigger bodies?

any lifter have good enough genetics if he is seriouis about lifting,,genetics dont play a role until the top of the top stand next to eachother then it can make or break a professional win ! but until that we are all the same

1000s of amatuers are addicted to hormones,,1000s of amatuers are those same gym rats that you see every day ,,

any one can go on gh if they are serious body builders and get from 220 12% to 220 6% in a matter of 3 months on 4 units a day

any one can go from 200lb 12 % to 225 8% if they go on aas and hgh for 3-4 months,,

any one can add insulin at a single digit body fat to the gh and aas and end up going from that 225 8% to 250+ 10%  like any one of the big mouth getny ,,mishko in the past,,or any other professional and amatuer bodybuilder,,

the only diff is that getny john had the money to spend on hormones ,,same for mishko,,,they were and are to some extent still addicts ,,and bodybuilding will come before anything in their life,,they collect hormones like you collect stamps,,

do it and you too will be as big and as lean ,,,muscle shape will differ somewhat but look and getny ..his muscle shape is one of the worst in the industry ,,,yet 240 -270 at 9-10%

gh and testosterone my friends ,,as simple as that ,,more money you have to get them ,,the more connection you have to them ,,the bigger and leaner you will look

has no connection to the food you eat since we all eat junk many many times ,,and it has nothign to do with heavy training since many 175 pounders lift as heavy if not heavier than us

and thts my friends is THE TRUTH!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 11:29:44 AM »
gh15, thanks for your above reply.

If 2iu is taken daily, would it be better to split 1iu in the morning and 1iu at night or just do 2iu in the morning?

2 units before bed time ,,aim at 2.5 units
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 11:30:17 AM »

be 20 again
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
be 20 again
:D

"common sense " post of the year

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »
15 pushing the product of the month again, surprised he didn't mention red top, he always is pushing something new, some drug from month to month.  Gh and slin have torn bodybuilding apart, bring bodybuilding back to just roids at high dose and that is all we need.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
be 20 again

thats fckn hilarious

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
15 pushing the product of the month again, surprised he didn't mention red top, he always is pushing something new, some drug from month to month.  Gh and slin have torn bodybuilding apart, bring bodybuilding back to just roids at high dose and that is all we need.

jt
How is Eastern University friend?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »
wat side effects? bigger muscles? bigger bodies? leaner bodys while and bigger bodies?

any lifter have good enough genetics if he is seriouis about lifting,,genetics dont play a role until the top of the top stand next to eachother then it can make or break a professional win ! but until that we are all the same

1000s of amatuers are addicted to hormones,,1000s of amatuers are those same gym rats that you see every day ,,

any one can go on gh if they are serious body builders and get from 220 12% to 220 6% in a matter of 3 months on 4 units a day

any one can go from 200lb 12 % to 225 8% if they go on aas and hgh for 3-4 months,,

any one can add insulin at a single digit body fat to the gh and aas and end up going from that 225 8% to 250+ 10%  like any one of the big mouth getny ,,mishko in the past,,or any other professional and amatuer bodybuilder,,

the only diff is that getny john had the money to spend on hormones ,,same for mishko,,,they were and are to some extent still addicts ,,and bodybuilding will come before anything in their life,,they collect hormones like you collect stamps,,

do it and you too will be as big and as lean ,,,muscle shape will differ somewhat but look and getny ..his muscle shape is one of the worst in the industry ,,,yet 240 -270 at 9-10%

gh and testosterone my friends ,,as simple as that ,,more money you have to get them ,,the more connection you have to them ,,the bigger and leaner you will look

has no connection to the food you eat since we all eat junk many many times ,,and it has nothign to do with heavy training since many 175 pounders lift as heavy if not heavier than us

and thts my friends is THE TRUTH!

gh15 approved

Thanks!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:13:24 AM »

io856

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 04:18:59 AM »

jt
maybe the credit crunch is affecting global gh sales?

15 is here to increase them  :D