Author Topic: Llewellyn's position on UG labs/gear  (Read 2102 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Llewellyn's position on UG labs/gear
« on: April 28, 2009, 02:07:33 AM »
I like this guy and think he does a lot of good work and has some real credibility. From his BOS site:

I just want to make a very clear statement as to my position on the use of Underground Steroids. This forum is public and uncensored barring our rules for dealing drugs and improper behavior. There is often a lot of discussion about this or that underground lab. How excellent the products are, and how they are perfectly pure etc. etc. I want to make sure everyone reading understands what underground steroids really are.

Underground labs are illegal unlicensed operations. It is not possible for these labs to directly purchase bulk pharmaceutical quality steroids to package for the public. Very few, if any, have the resources to obtain true USP (99+% tested pure) materials. Fewer still would spend the money on these materials even if they could obtain them, as they are very expensive.

Instead, underground labs obtain their drugs (99%) from unlicensed Chinese brokers. The thing you need to understand about China is that it has a strong regulated drug market. The U.S. buys a lot of real drugs from China. HOWEVER - The steroids we are talking about are very very rarely produced at pharmaceutical facilities.

The VAST MAJORITY of bulk steroids coming from China are produced in chemical companies. Imagine if you will a company that makes pesticides, synthetic dyes, or other manufacturing-level chemicals, and one day said, "You know what, we can make steroids in here if we want". These chemical companies are not licensed to produce drugs, and do not have to comply with even the minimal of GMP guidelines. They are not inspected. Rarely do they have the capacity to produce very pure products. Still, they very often do produce drugs. In fact, it is estimated that HALF of all drugs sold in China come from this illegal chemical market. This number is significantly higher with anabolic steroids.

It doesn't matter how much you filter a solution. Many things can pass through a .22-micro screen. If you are making drugs with impure steroid APIs, you will produce underground steroids that are impure.

While I concede that there are many underground products of acceptable (safe) purity, the market at its core is completely unregulated, and feeds off a completely unregulated supply chain of rouge chemical companies.

So, in short, it is my opinion now, as it as been for a very long time, that consumers:

SHOULD NOT KNOWINGLY USE UNDERGROUND ANABOLIC STEROIDS

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Llewellyn's position on UG labs/gear
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:25:47 AM »
Hits that nail on the head.  That raw powder shit is garbage.  Thanks to the US Govt the undergtound just got more unsafe.  Prohibition changes nothing.  It just gets more people hurt and sick.  Makes people realize that Mexico wasnt that bad 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 07:30:35 AM »
Excellent post by Llewellyn.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 07:37:06 AM »
So where do people get their gear? Human Grade comming out of Europe is flagged by customes to the point where they won't resend to many countries. It might take 3 shots to get Omnas driving the price up to $18 to $21 bucks per amp.

Dave Jackobs was buying all his powder out of China and half the NFL was using it, Branch, Johnny J etc . . . no deaths.

Thisis a game where you roll the dice.

The Beef

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 07:39:18 AM »
C'mon this guy is the steroid only reliable, truthfull to the tee guru for the last decade or two.
Anything he says is right on the money, and you can take it to the bank.  His books are a must
read for ANYONE thinkin of doing AAS.  Forget about the internet,
Anyone can fake a screen name.  Not saying this is so, it sounds like
something he would say, but, he has in the past said there are some
decent UG labs.  But this was around Anabolics 2004, where in which
I have all his book except for the 2009 edition.  Steroids used to be good
even from UG labs.  How things have changed.  Nobody has a consiounce (SIC)
anymore, and will sell shit, even if it would kill the user.  The annonymity of the internet
including GH15 (who usually is spot on) should be taken with a grain, no a gram of salt.
Most are all show no go!

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 07:51:55 AM »
Right, but then we have the HG fakes. lol

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 07:53:27 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »
in a perfect world no one would have to use ug products or dodgy chinese powders.

the 'man' would get his cut from tax, the big pharma's would get their cut from sales and the people would get reliable, safe gear at a decent price while being monitored by a doc.

instead bodybuilders are relegated to to same level of low life junkies and crack addicts  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 08:31:11 AM »
in a perfect world no one would have to use ug products or dodgy chinese powders.

the 'man' would get his cut from tax, the big pharma's would get their cut from sales and the people would get reliable, safe gear at a decent price while being monitored by a doc.

instead bodybuilders are relegated to to same level of low life junkies and crack addicts  ::)

Another moronic post from you FP......however I have come to expect nothing more.

You think a BBer would mug a woman walking home from work to get his next "hit" of sustanon?

Or perhaps hold up a corner shop with an AIDs infected needle so he can get some more IGF-1?

You really are a wank stain FP. ::)

dustin

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 08:34:04 AM »
Another moronic post from you FP......however I have come to expect nothing more.

You think a BBer would mug a woman walking home from work to get his next "hit" of Sustanon?

Or perhaps hold up a corner shop with an AIDs infected needle so he can get some more IGF-1?

No kidding. I've seen junkies talking about how to sharpen used rigs so they can bang their next hit of heroin.. on internet forums!!!

BB'ers are no where near that level. Even the most pathetic juice monkey is still smarter than a crack head. Steroid users are some of the most intelligent controlled substance abusers. There are still some idiots but there is a huge contrast between what you propose and what happens in real life.

I've never seen anyone jonesing for some dbol. But I have seen crack heads break into a house full of pitbulls to steal scratch and win tickets and get fucking mauled close to death.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »

x - every Atom in the universe.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 08:38:20 AM »

You did, of course, mean - to the same level - didn't you ??
Oh my.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 08:39:29 AM »
How many chins can you get out these days Mr O - as in Obesity ??
& how many sets, at your body weight/body fat % ??
Growth/noob loves me

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 08:41:54 AM »
You did, of course, mean - to the same level - didn't you ??
Oh my.

LOL....There were too many "to's" in that there post eh PT?  

What do you expect from a bloke who has an IQ as high as his waist size.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »

Don't say that, he thinks he is a 32 waist, dude, FFS !!
He has reverse 'Anorexia' - this is a - VERY - SERIOUS PHYSIOLOGICAL ISSUE, not a condition to be turned into some juvenile attempt at humor young man.
Shame on you
Growth/noob loves me

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »

hahaha.

Did you ever see the post wherein tubby was called out by Dante Doggcrapp?

Imagine it; you have been training for YEARS, you have been sacrificing a lot over the past YEARS, and now you have the GOLDEN opportunity to smack a man of Dantes standing right in thne face with your honest to goodness results... or...

... you could do what ONLY THE MOST PATHETIC OF SMALL DICKED LOSERS would do, that being, post a pic of you at 30%BF in morning suit; a picture that does NOTHING other than GRAPHICALLY reveal that despite fat lads sacrifices over the past few years, he - being the bun eating incompetent toerag he is - has NOTHING to show for it other than his BIG FAT GUT.

LOLz X 10000

:D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 08:53:14 AM »
I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING CHINS HE CAN DO AT - that BW + BF%

Come on tubby - out with it.
Growth/noob loves me

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 08:59:43 AM »

Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!   well said

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »
Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!   well said

Found the fat one.
look at the avatar text.
Growth/noob loves me

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 09:02:49 AM »
you're using illegal drugs, so be a man and just take the shit or don't it really doesnt matter, its not like you can take it up with the BBB so shut the fuck up and take your roids like a man. If you get sick you get sick its all part of the experience

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 09:04:47 AM »
Don't say that, he thinks he is a 32 waist, dude, FFS !!
He has reverse 'Anorexia' - this is a - VERY - SERIOUS PHYSIOLOGICAL ISSUE, not a condition to be turned into some juvenile attempt at humor young man.
Shame on you

LOL

But I heard he was a bulimic with dementia..............he forgets to be sick.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »
you're using illegal drugs, so be a man and just take the shit or don't it really doesnt matter, its not like you can take it up with the BBB so shut the fuck up and take your roids like a man. If you get sick you get sick its all part of the experience
Why are they illegal like street drugs.  Uninformed politicians.  That 's why they are illegal.  Dont you ever question why things are illegal or do you just follow the flock?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
And this is exactly why they should be legalized. Until then, i'm gonna buy ug stuff because it's all i can get here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »
I like this guy and think he does a lot of good work and has some real credibility. From his BOS site:

I just want to make a very clear statement as to my position on the use of Underground Steroids. This forum is public and uncensored barring our rules for dealing drugs and improper behavior. There is often a lot of discussion about this or that underground lab. How excellent the products are, and how they are perfectly pure etc. etc. I want to make sure everyone reading understands what underground steroids really are.

Underground labs are illegal unlicensed operations. It is not possible for these labs to directly purchase bulk pharmaceutical quality steroids to package for the public. Very few, if any, have the resources to obtain true USP (99+% tested pure) materials. Fewer still would spend the money on these materials even if they could obtain them, as they are very expensive.

Instead, underground labs obtain their drugs (99%) from unlicensed Chinese brokers. The thing you need to understand about China is that it has a strong regulated drug market. The U.S. buys a lot of real drugs from China. HOWEVER - The steroids we are talking about are very very rarely produced at pharmaceutical facilities.

The VAST MAJORITY of bulk steroids coming from China are produced in chemical companies. Imagine if you will a company that makes pesticides, synthetic dyes, or other manufacturing-level chemicals, and one day said, "You know what, we can make steroids in here if we want". These chemical companies are not licensed to produce drugs, and do not have to comply with even the minimal of GMP guidelines. They are not inspected. Rarely do they have the capacity to produce very pure products. Still, they very often do produce drugs. In fact, it is estimated that HALF of all drugs sold in China come from this illegal chemical market. This number is significantly higher with anabolic steroids.

It doesn't matter how much you filter a solution. Many things can pass through a .22-micro screen. If you are making drugs with impure steroid APIs, you will produce underground steroids that are impure.

While I concede that there are many underground products of acceptable (safe) purity, the market at its core is completely unregulated, and feeds off a completely unregulated supply chain of rouge chemical companies.

So, in short, it is my opinion now, as it as been for a very long time, that consumers:

SHOULD NOT KNOWINGLY USE UNDERGROUND ANABOLIC STEROIDS

He's right but unfortunately but actual pharmacutical grade steroids is extremely hard to find.  Most people are stuff with getting their gear from a UG lab.  Its better than nothing for most who are trying to compete on the national level.

Its better not even to fool with the gear.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »

He's right but unfortunately but actual pharmacutical grade steroids is extremely hard to find.

Maybe harder to find in some parts of the world but a lot of times guys use UG is because they are cheap. They can have access to pharma grade but go for the UG to save a few lousy bucks.